The Squad Showoff Thread

Xtrem3 Poptarts
6162 posts Big Money Move
edited September 2018
Feel free to post your current, as well as planned/dream squads for the year.
FUT19 Web App set to release this Wednesday.
If you have EA Access, this Thursday for the 10 hour trial.

Comments

• Member when you weren't getting Fifa 19 :blush:

:D
  • Davisto
    5648 posts Big Money Move
    Member when you weren't getting Fifa 19 :blush:

:open_mouth: when dis we get the like feature any other features
  • Davisto wrote: »

:open_mouth: when dis we get the like feature any other features

I'm wondering the same :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

Still not, just wanted a thread tbh :blush:
    I'll consider getting it if it goes on sale during Christmas though!
  • Member when you weren't getting Fifa 19 :blush:

The hype is creeping up on you lad, beware.
  • LFC Simon 98
    15438 posts World Class
    Wait what’s this comment thing about
  • Carswell
    7807 posts League Winner

If you like a comment, you press like.
  • Carswell wrote: »

• LFC Simon 98
    15438 posts World Class
    Carswell wrote: »

And what if I like the initial part of the comment but don’t agree with the conclusion of it?

What then
  • Carswell
    7807 posts League Winner

And what if I like the initial part of the comment but don’t agree with the conclusion of it?

What then

Flag it IMO
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

What then

I do not have that answer for you, but perhaps reach out to a moderator like @ORANGEeffect05 If you have any questions regarding the logistics and new features of the forum? After all, he is the People's Mod.

What then

I do not have that answer for you, but perhaps reach out to a moderator like @ORANGEeffect05 If you have any questions regarding the logistics and new features of the forum? After all, he is the People's Mod.

The like feature seems limited in that capacity. You should consider your like representative of your appreciation for the overall post. If you like this explanation, please smash the **** outta the like button below!
  • LFC Simon 98
    15438 posts World Class

What then

The like feature seems limited in that capacity. You should consider your like representative of your appreciation for the overall post. If you like this explanation, please smash the **** outta the like button below!

See this is a great example. Decently informative post, but can’t help but feel there is so much more you could have added. Such as bullet point, making use of the embedding feature to perhaps provide examples, just a tip for the future. Maybe get a rating system implemented?

What then

See this is a great example. Decently informative post, but can’t help but feel there is so much more you could have added. Such as bullet point, making use of the embedding feature to perhaps provide examples, just a tip for the future. Maybe get a rating system implemented?

Disliked. Too much work :innocent:
  • LFC Simon 98
    15438 posts World Class

What then

Disliked. Too much work :innocent:

@WFCBagnall wouldn’t treat me like this
  • Davisto
    Dont forget to hit that like button and the link in the description to get cheap fut coins and a BAN :trollface: :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

What then

How am I supposed to smash the like button if it isn't below, but rather it is above?

What then

How am I supposed to smash the like button if it isn't below, but rather it is above?

Smash all the like buttons to be safe
  • Davisto

What then

Smash all the like buttons to be safe

That the one with a flag next to it :trollface:
  • Jfo88
    22447 posts Club Captain
    Here is my squad

• Sean2On
    1062 posts Professional
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Here is my squad

Too OP.
  • Jfo88
    22447 posts Club Captain
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Here is my squad

Too OP.
    23q1wv.jpg
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11270 posts Has That Special Something

My plan as well. Whenever it goes on sale with the points that come with the game. Unless there's overwhelming negativity towards the game then probably won't bother
  • Beginning hype is the most fun to me if i am going to play FUT
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Beginning hype is the most fun to me if i am going to play FUT

Good thing we’re #TeamNoSpend
  • Beginning hype is the most fun to me if i am going to play FUT

Man knows.
  • Carswell
    7807 posts League Winner
    Beginning hype is the most fun to me if i am going to play FUT