Squad Battles Weekly Projections

Update coming once we see how it’s setup this year.

Comments

• TOMMYxCOOPER
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    you thinking pretty much the same with this format

elite 1 around 70k
    elite 2 53 ish

the end totals didn't seem to vary much
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    People will play it less with fut rivals on in the week
  • Absolutely no clue until we see the numbers haha. I’ll run week one projections based on last year though!!!
  • Yeah there are some changes that will impact SB so we’ll have to wait and see.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    Skittles67 wrote: »

im not sure..this was a popular alternative for those not good enough to get in the wl and the prizes are pretty good considering its against the ai
    plus you rake in a lot of coins just playing the matches

• Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Skittles67 wrote: »

im not sure..this was a popular alternative for those not good enough to get in the wl and the prizes are pretty good considering its against the ai
    plus you rake in a lot of coins just playing the matches

maybe but think on the whole most prefer to play online and earn the same if not better rewards than in SB. in rivals youll be playing people on the same level also so can defintely see more moving away from SB
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    will be interesting to see how quickly the ability level seperates in rivals and your playing people at your level most games
    obviously the first couple of weeks you could be playing anyone and a few hammerings are certain if your mr average :|
  • Tof33z
    6416 posts Big Money Move
    AI difficulty levels seem harder in the demo, with no chem
  • Tof33z
    will be interesting to see how quickly the ability level seperates in rivals and your playing people at your level most games
    obviously the first couple of weeks you could be playing anyone and a few hammerings are certain if your mr average :|

Yes, in theory after some settling down time, most or all of your games should be competitive /same ability. Would be nice but it's hard to to see it working out that way
  • Davisto
    6139 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll be playing it :smile:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10162 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll play a few initially for some coins and packs. I think I might stack all my initial packs until a decent promo comes out.
  • Tof33z
    I’ll play a few initially for some coins and packs. I think I might stack all my initial packs until a decent promo comes out.

Don't think you can stack SB packs mate
  • Knowlesdinho
    10162 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Tof33z wrote: »

I’m pretty sure you can stack all packs. Apart from your weekly ones from preorder.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    It could be lower this year no legacy defending
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move

I’m pretty sure you can stack all packs. Apart from your weekly ones from preorder.

yeah, you definitely can. Just have to claim them, after that it really doesn't matter at all where the packs came from.
  • Tof33z
    edited September 2018
    Whoman wrote: »

yeah, you definitely can. Just have to claim them, after that it really doesn't matter at all where the packs came from.

Yeah sorry, confused it with the claiming part