IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Jordanlippy
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Discord really killed this thread didn't it 😂😂😂

Not even trading IFs in there though. All NIF lately.

Sad. This was such a good thread 💔
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3933 posts National Call-Up

Damn need to get on it. I made a killing first 4 months off this method.
  • RBailss
    11851 posts Has That Special Something
    I still have quite a few Arias & went heavy on Rooney when all the FUT Birthday madness happened on Friday.
  • BigPapiFifa89
    231 posts Sunday League Hero

Link please ?
  • Jordanlippy
    I'm not in it lads, not even fully sure what it is 😂 just some private chat I guess, nothing special. Plus I don't feel like i need people to tell me what targets to go for, I just liked seeing people's sales and ideas.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13749 posts Has That Special Something
    Msg me or @Cantona84 8f want link :+1:
  • Drussell743
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ifs really haven’t been moving past couple weeks. They are making icons cheap by taking away informs instead of squads so very limited demand
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Antonio picked up for 21.5k sold for 28k within 2 listings.
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    Ifs really haven’t been moving past couple weeks. They are making icons cheap by taking away informs instead of squads so very limited demand

sold loads of Mandi's for 27k a week ago that were picked up for 14k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    I just sold a RTTF Nacho for 120k ffs :joy:

Been a while since I got a stupid sale
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3933 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not in it lads, not even fully sure what it is 😂 just some private chat I guess, nothing special. Plus I don't feel like i need people to tell me what targets to go for, I just liked seeing people's sales and ideas.

Get in it, I had no idea what it was either. But everyone shares sales, teams and banter
  • BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Luis Alberto has been selling for 27-30k. Bought him for around 20 last week.
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 4
  • Jordanlippy
    Threads dead but Hubner gone for 29k bought at 14k
  • Sonicboy
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect

Haha, really? People are really setting up an extra private group? I've not even been in this forum for ages but its really not rocket science......
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SSL14 wrote: »
    Anyone going to gamble on RTTF cards today?

Part of me wants to gamble and throw 5M at Griezmann but I have a feeling Juve will beat them tonight.

I have one which I sniped for 760k, I have enough to purchase another but I'm not sure. It's a gamble for sure, but then on the more positive outlook of things, the Griezmann card seems to be the only live card that you could make some serious profit on.

ba613cb3f973790cd5d821bf1450a904.png

This sums it up perfectly.

I'd have the draw at 31%, Atletico 39%, Juventus 30%

Just an estimate from me, but should Atletico come away with a win, A 92 rated Griezmann live card should at least match what the 91 card was selling for before the draw was made, which was 1.2million.

I went for it in the end and picked up 4 of them 😎

Nice, I think alot of people think the cards
    Sonicboy wrote: »

Haha, really? People are really setting up an extra private group? I've not even been in this forum for ages but its really not rocket science......

Yeah, they're trying to dictate the market amongst themselves and argue that the lurkers in this thread are hurting sales. Here's the thing, IF trading is a bust shot now. It's all about the tots cards! I went liquid 2weeks ago and enjoyed the break whilst I wait for tots trading to begin.

IF trading isn't even that difficult, pick a few 83/84's with good links from that totw and hold on to the investment until an sbc sends the price rocketing up for profit. To all you LURKERS that's THE BIG SECRET, no magic touch or high iq required.
  • RebelRob
    5045 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 4

Part of me wants to gamble and throw 5M at Griezmann but I have a feeling Juve will beat them tonight.

I have one which I sniped for 760k, I have enough to purchase another but I'm not sure. It's a gamble for sure, but then on the more positive outlook of things, the Griezmann card seems to be the only live card that you could make some serious profit on.

Just an estimate from me, but should Atletico come away with a win, A 92 rated Griezmann live card should at least match what the 91 card was selling for before the draw was made, which was 1.2million.

Yeah, they're trying to dictate the market amongst themselves and argue that the lurkers in this thread are hurting sales. Here's the thing, IF trading is a bust shot now. It's all about the tots cards! I went liquid 2weeks ago and enjoyed the break whilst I wait for tots trading to begin.

IF trading isn't even that difficult, pick a few 83/84's with good links from that totw and hold on to the investment until an sbc sends the price rocketing up for profit. To all you LURKERS that's THE BIG SECRET, no magic touch or high iq required.

😂

We don’t and can’t dictate the market from the few that are in the discord.

We mostly chat about Fifa and other stuff, if and nif trading is probably about 30% of what we chat about.

The reason we went to a discord group is because ‘lurkers’ are using the info and opinions of those doing it and not posting sales, which was what the thread was about initially, showing others that during dry periods that it does work, and also offering tips and saying what people have gone for.

Lurkers offer NOTHING to the thread, so why should they benefit from it?

It looks like you’ve been here a while. If you have something to offer you could join it if you’re willing to participate. No need to be salty like you wasn’t invited, it was pretty much an open invitation to regulars.
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    This was literally the biggest thread on the Xbox forums for the last 5 years and now it’s gone :D
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Was surprised to see it at top of page again.
  • RebelRob
    5045 posts Big Money Move
    RIP thread.

Tbh the discord is better now we can actually talk about stuff openly :trollface:
  • AdamH
    881 posts Semi-Pro
    RebelRob wrote: »
    RIP thread.

Tbh the discord is better now we can actually talk about stuff openly :trollface:

The discord is much better than this, and is open to all who are willing to contribute.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    It's pretty similar in that everyone dislikes the mod Andy :# :D
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 4
    Always trying to add and help each other out. If refreshing to have some positive chat.
  • SSL14

😂

We mostly chat about Fifa and other stuff, if and nif trading is probably about 30% of what we chat about.

The reason we went to a discord group is because ‘lurkers’ are using the info and opinions of those doing it and not posting sales, which was what the thread was about initially, showing others that during dry periods that it does work, and also offering tips and saying what people have gone for.

It looks like you’ve been here a while. If you have something to offer you could join it if you’re willing to participate. No need to be salty like you wasn’t invited, it was pretty much an open invitation to regulars.

Could you pm/invite me to the discord group please? :)
  • Andy99TradeZ

😂

We can dictate the market without your help tyvm
  • SSL14

😂

Suit yourself, I'll do perfectly well regardless. :D
  • BeefyRabouter
    958 posts Semi-Pro

😂

Suit yourself, I'll do perfectly well regardless. :D

Get in lad, Andy will invite or i keep calling him A ****