1317 posts Professional
    Caliguiri 61k my most expensive one
  • Vinny1979
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    Carlos Eduardo 20k
    Arias 27k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    All the 84s I invested in last week are up to like 25k, could offload but not interested in 4k profit :naughty:
  • All the 84s I invested in last week are up to like 25k, could offload but not interested in 4k profit :naughty:

Think they’ll go higher? I’ve got a few Benitez listed at 26,250 bin, ps4
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    All the 84s I invested in last week are up to like 25k, could offload but not interested in 4k profit :naughty:

Think they’ll go higher? I’ve got a few Benitez listed at 26,250 bin, ps4

With the right SBC yes. When they dropped flashback Ibra and casillas I made like 20k a card. Good times
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    edited February 9
    Sales today

Hilton 33k
    De Jong 22.5k
    Orban 30k
  • BagelBlue
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    86 Cancelo 161k
    Lopes 43k
    Fabregas 44k, 44k
    Gimenez 51.5k, 52k
    Kagawa 36k
    Caliguiri 40k
    King 40.25k
    Joan Jordan 32.75k
    Soares 22k, 23k
    Carlos Eduardo 16k, 17k
    Ruben Pena 19k, 19k

I know I could up the price of a few but I just wanted to get some sales in to fund Vieira.
    73 informs left to go.
  • Starting to shift a fair few Berghuis at 5k profit, 1 or 2 per cycle.

Had a full watch list during rewards this week so didn’t buy any in forms. Prices seem relatively high for current TOTWs
  • BecksRightPeg
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Starting to shift a fair few Berghuis at 5k profit, 1 or 2 per cycle.

Had a full watch list during rewards this week so didn’t buy any in forms. Prices seem relatively high for current TOTWs

84s were were under 20k and Kagawa could easily have been picked around 22k.

POTM Rashford has bumped all the prices up, wouldn't really buy anyone at current prices.
  • Tietherope
    9959 posts Has That Special Something
    Still have 2.5 million + in TOTW 19 cards. Might lower the prices some this next week to try and move some.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Poulsen 32k
  • Ian_Ando08
    7462 posts League Winner
    Wendt lads the easiest profit maker you could of got on :) hope people joined me picked all up for 15 he's currently 21-22
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Wendt lads the easiest profit maker you could of got on :) hope people joined me picked all up for 15 he's currently 21-22

I got back into this a week or so ago.

Bought 100 cards. Mixture of Poulson, berghuis, Orban and Brandt.

Have 24 cards left!

Perm POTM is making a difference again. 5-10k profit a card. It’s easy when there is a desirable SBC.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7462 posts League Winner

Have 24 cards left!

Perm POTM is making a difference again. 5-10k profit a card. It’s easy when there is a desirable SBC.

Very nice mate

Got 80 Wendt's ready to go just gonna wait till bundes potm then offload @OoSUPERDANoO
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    New to all this but having some success already...

My sbc investments weren't amazing as I was a bit late to the party so paid too much probably -

10 Arias bought for 18k, sold for 25k (was trying for 29 with no luck)

10 Wendt bought for 14k sold for 18-20k

15 gervinho bought for 12k, sold for 16k (these have been slow still some left)

I was hoping for more mark up but realised needed to reduce to make the sales, is hoped they would increase gradually as they sold up with folks doing sbcs but they never did... still a decent profit for my first run and considering I got onto them late and probably overpaid I'm pretty happy.

Some good news from a little test I was doing which I thought would take much longer! I bought a couple of fresh IFS with a view to hold and hope they increase over a few weeks... choice this week was bad so I went with higuain and chillwell.
    I can't believe they have sold already for impressive mark ups... I'll definitely be doing a few more next TOTW.

Chillwell 35k into 79k
    Higuain 130k into 180k

Really enjoying trading I've been looking at icons next but it looks dodgy to me they are so stable and seem to go low unpredictably and then stay low for a while?
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    edited February 10
    I have started the weekend with around 200 IFs. Now have approx 170. Have been restocking some cards also.

86 Skriniar
    86 Pepe
    86 Benz
    86 Gimenez
    86 Donna
    86 Fabregas
    85 Quag
    85 Kagawa
    84 Orban the main cards.

Sold a lot of Pepes and Skriniar this weekend. Also sold three sif Donna at the price of the tif. Very decent profit so far.
  • Vinny1979
    im sick of lopes

sold 1 in 3 weeks
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    im sick of lopes

sold 1 in 3 weeks

Welcome to the club 😂
  • Vinny1979
    might just buy 86 larsson and run with ibra for a bit, not played in 2 weeks
  • Alex_cr
    4231 posts National Call-Up
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    im sick of lopes

sold 1 in 3 weeks

I’m not gonna lie I quit on him a week or so ago. Made a couple of thousand on each card but was hoping for a lot more with how little I picked him up for!
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    This weekend I’ve sold 1 kagawa at 39k and 2 arias at 30k.

Not loads of sales but I’ve kept the prices higher as I’m down to about 60 total in the tp whereas I had 150 in tp and watch list beginning of the week so not looking to sell too quickly for too little profit.

Will likely fill the tp and wl again next totw.
  • moundi13
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    34hxczp.png
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

Have 24 cards left!

Are you going for the quick flips? The IFs I bought are up 5k and thinking about taking it and run.

However, I remember when flashback Ibra/casillas came out and I made like15-20k on my 84s
  • Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Have 24 cards left!

Are you going for the quick flips? The IFs I bought are up 5k and thinking about taking it and run.

However, I remember when flashback Ibra/casillas came out and I made like15-20k on my 84s

Not sure how you’d term it really!

The Berghuis I bought 11-12k and sold 18-19k

The 84s I bought 19-21k and sold 29-30k

The 24 cards I have left are all 84s.
  • Tietherope
    9959 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't paid attention to this week's prices but pulled Fabregas. Is he high right now due to Torres SBC or anything? Or should I hold?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    De Jong 28k

Funny enough that was the most expensive up, cheeky 14k profit
  • tatadwader
    2354 posts Fans' Favourite
    De Jong 28k

And mine aren't even selling at 18k!
  • Aguy9916
    593 posts An Exciting Prospect
    tatadwader wrote: »
    De Jong 28k

I think some are just pure luck sales, maybe even slip of the finger efforts... I occasionally sell 1 for ridiculous profit and struggle to sell the other for even half of it!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Aguy9916 wrote: »
    tatadwader wrote: »
    De Jong 28k

I think some are just pure luck sales, maybe even slip of the finger efforts... I occasionally sell 1 for ridiculous profit and struggle to sell the other for even half of it!

Exactly this, there’s no reason for it to sell at 28k lol

It’s strictly luck at this point for those higher margin sales