Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Bamba is now at 18k. I only had two, both gone.

Been waiting for him to go up. I have 15 and none sold for 19k yet.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 12
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Currently have 9 gotze, 1 havertz and 18 gayles left, so along with the 90’s I’ve got there’s about 1-1.2m depending on what I sell for on the transfer list at the moment.

Not sure where to reinvest at the moment, I was picking up 90’s yesterday for 50k so might get some more of them, otherwise it’s waiting for the current sbc’s to end before I look at if’s again I think.

90 for 50k is very risky imho.

I agree. Only way to shift them is with a highly disarable 88+ sbc. I know the icons have them but they are not pushing up prices because they are not elite icons. Futmas KDB pushed up 90 to 80k so that’s the kind of thing needed

90’s were under 40k a few days ago. 88’s were 27k and 86’s 15k. Prices are a little high atm
  • Mic2904
    1347 posts Professional
    Managed to get 10 Tomas Pina under 15.5k. Maybe a bit risky but heho 😂
  • Cantona84
    6598 posts Big Money Move
    Currently have 9 gotze, 1 havertz and 18 gayles left, so along with the 90’s I’ve got there’s about 1-1.2m depending on what I sell for on the transfer list at the moment.

Not sure where to reinvest at the moment, I was picking up 90’s yesterday for 50k so might get some more of them, otherwise it’s waiting for the current sbc’s to end before I look at if’s again I think.

I agree. Only way to shift them is with a highly disarable 88+ sbc. I know the icons have them but they are not pushing up prices because they are not elite icons. Futmas KDB pushed up 90 to 80k so that’s the kind of thing needed

90’s were under 40k a few days ago. 88’s were 27k and 86’s 15k. Prices are a little high atm

Bale later might push things
  • Jonboyparker

Sold 5 earlier for 21k!
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 12
    Cantona84 wrote: »

Bale later might push things

I have a few IF Lopez saved just in case. What do you think will be the requiments if it does materialise?
  • Jonboyparker

You doing this for Bale? I’ve picked up a few IF Lopez for 15k that I can easily flip right now but I’m going to take the gamble and keep them.
  • Tietherope
    7226 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 12
    87 Asenjo is at max with the Bale SBC out.

Edit: More showing up now. Might max out again later.
  • Mic2904
    1347 posts Professional
    So it is Bale. Didn't invest properly I think but it is what it is. On the flip side it is a very expensive 92 rated card.
  • Tietherope
    7226 posts Big Money Move
    So it is Bale. Didn't invest properly I think but it is what it is. On the flip side it is a very expensive 92 rated card.

1.6 million. I was going to do it, but will just sell now instead.
  • CervezaNL
    1163 posts Professional
    I doubt bale has real impact with these reqs
  • Jonboyparker
    CervezaNL wrote: »
    I doubt bale has real impact with these reqs

Looks expensive. Won’t push up prices too much because you need loads of them. Prices are already high from other sbcs. Got a few things to sell though and luckily it’s so expensive it’s not even tempting to complete
  • Mic2904
    1347 posts Professional
    Took a chance at a few Cazorla below 35k and 1 Asenjo at 42k. Might work but might not.
  • SSL14
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Grub wrote: »
    Ribery at 32.5k
    Remember saving a good amount for re-investing when prices fall guys!!

When is FUT's 10th birthday? That's likely to be a huge money spinner with some very special cards me thinks!
  • BagelBlue
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    88 sales in the last couple of days. I am completely out of informs on the tp, still have a load in my club but I don't list them.

2m coins in 2 days :D
  • Ant
    47 posts Park Captain
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    88 sales in the last couple of days. I am completely out of informs on the tp, still have a load in my club but I don't list them.

yeah never sold out like this before , been a good two days .
  • Jonboyparker

2m profit on 88 cards? If so, that’s an average of over 22700 profit on each card. WOW!
  • BagelBlue
    388 posts Sunday League Hero

2m profit on 88 cards? If so, that’s an average of over 22700 profit on each card. WOW!

I went heavy on Lindelof, bought a load for between 11-13k. Wasn't expecting it to pay off this well.
  • benny_powers
    1215 posts Professional
    only 34 IFs left in the TP mostly fahrmann and gotze which should move next week with bundes POTM.
    Whats everyone on transfer profit wise after this weekend? This is my monthly as it looks like weekly gets reset today but I think 1.8m of that is from this weekend. On 6m total transfer profit, haven't spent a penny..
    5ffbfba68297f3628b339dd450b59609.png
  • RebelRob
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    My monthly is 1.774m, and I broke the 10m barrier just over a week ago.

But I cheated at the start with fp’s because I don’t get that much time to trade properly, just relist as often as possible.
  • Jonboyparker

I went heavy on Lindelof, bought a load for between 11-13k. Wasn't expecting it to pay off this well.

That’s awesome! Great pay off! Well done.

Im no where near that but I’m up 1.8m overall this week (1m of that is Prime Del Piero). 800k form from IF’s which I’m pretty happy with tbh.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 13
    only 34 IFs left in the TP mostly fahrmann and gotze which should move next week with bundes POTM.
    Whats everyone on transfer profit wise after this weekend? This is my monthly as it looks like weekly gets reset today but I think 1.8m of that is from this weekend. On 6m total transfer profit, haven't spent a penny..
    5ffbfba68297f3628b339dd450b59609.png

Yesterday Weekly total:
    11720-FF3-7-BD7-4-F2-A-BABE-8-F1831-D390-C7.jpg

Sold more last night too. On 6.5m transfer profit. Was only on 5.8m 2 days ago :)

Only 800k is IF’s but I’m happy for a casual.
  • Cantona84
    I did not see any IFs worth investing in. So bought a bunch loads of NIF Marco Reus for around 11k. Can’t see how that card will not rise. Bundes POTM also coming soon.
  • benny_powers
    1215 posts Professional
    @rebelrob @jonboyparker
    Good work lads! Not a bad haul for simply clicking relist a few times a day, this is without a doubt the best method for casual trading and big profits every year.
    Hows your main team looking? Im using this atm but will be doing Raul and and Ibra this eve. Thinking about getting TOTY Kante in place of kluivert as he'll be going into the Raul SBC.
    fe5f49292a8cdd08b2462f13efbf0506.jpg
  • AdamH
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did not see any IFs worth investing in. So bought a bunch loads of NIF Marco Reus for around 11k. Can’t see how that card will not rise. Bundes POTM also coming soon.

Not a bad shout, when is Bundes POM?
  • Jonboyparker
    edited January 13
    @rebelrob @jonboyparker
    Good work lads! Not a bad haul for simply clicking relist a few times a day, this is without a doubt the best method for casual trading and big profits every year.
    Hows your main team looking? Im using this atm but will be doing Raul and and Ibra this eve. Thinking about getting TOTY Kante in place of kluivert as he'll be going into the Raul SBC.

Thanks. It’s been a very productive few days. Still have a some more I’m trying to offload but like to keep a few back ;)

7-FC12-C2-B-A519-4154-A555-F4-E9-A4-F2-E841.jpg

Futmas KDB is on 83 goals in 93 games. Golds and VVD are tradable. Also have FB Ibra, MVP Josef, Griezmann, UCL Alaba, Swap Lerma on my bench. Like to use Untradables where I can
  • Grub
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    2rqczgn.jpg

My team, got mbappe today from a sbc had the nif so I'm trying to offload him. Want a cam. Who do we suggest?
  • benny_powers
    1215 posts Professional
    @jonboyparker team looks great, how's Ibra been for you?

@grub congrats on the pull! what pack was that from? If you can stretch to 91 Dinho at cam I'd highly recommend him. Great passing and shooting from inside and outside the box and obviously amazing on the ball, so much fun! I've come close to selling him a few times but can't bring myself to do it
  • Cantona84
    @rebelrob @jonboyparker

Excellent team you have there man!

This is my team thanks to both nif and if trading

1zclcah.jpg
  • Mic2904
    1347 posts Professional
    @rebelrob @jonboyparker

Thanks. It’s been a very productive few days. Still have a some more I’m trying to offload but like to keep a few back ;)

7-FC12-C2-B-A519-4154-A555-F4-E9-A4-F2-E841.jpg

Futmas KDB is on 83 goals in 93 games. Golds and VVD are tradable. Also have FB Ibra, MVP Josef, Griezmann, UCL Alaba, Swap Lerma on my bench. Like to use Untradables where I can

Need to try 451 as well. Would like to fit in Ibra. Right now the max I can get him on is chem 7. I know it's not bad but my chem OCD struggles to accept it 😂

And contrats to to everyone in a great few days 👍