IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Ghotti
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Not an IF, but I’ve basically abandoned the NIF thread. I bought as a POTM investment, but someone got really excited before it was even announced!

aD2IAYk.jpg

Ive sold 1 today for 295 but you won it :D
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Ghotti wrote: »
    Not an IF, but I’ve basically abandoned the NIF thread. I bought as a POTM investment, but someone got really excited before it was even announced!

aD2IAYk.jpg

I have another I use in my team. If he spikes for POTM I’ll sell that one too!
  • Ghotti

aD2IAYk.jpg

6 left for me.
  • mjs4p

aD2IAYk.jpg

6 left for me.

I think he could be required for POTM this time, but it’s a big risk holding if he’s not. If prices don’t move much I’ll probably roll the dice and hold the one I have.
  • Ghotti

aD2IAYk.jpg

6 left for me.

I think he could be required for POTM this time, but it’s a big risk holding if he’s not. If prices don’t move much I’ll probably roll the dice and hold the one I have.

I will sell 3 on hype probably
  • RebelRob
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    I kind of wish I had the cojones to buy some as I was gonna get 4 or 5 aubas and sell in the hype, but missed the window of the Tuesday drop as I was busy so decided to leave it. Just sticking with low risk low reward discard if’s for now as I’m at about 3m so as soon as r9 sbc comes I’ll be doing that.
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got 30 Joao Mario for 22-24, great link now we need good SBC B)
  • mjs4p
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I kind of wish I had the cojones to buy some as I was gonna get 4 or 5 aubas and sell in the hype, but missed the window of the Tuesday drop as I was busy so decided to leave it. Just sticking with low risk low reward discard if’s for now as I’m at about 3m so as soon as r9 sbc comes I’ll be doing that.

It’s been a pretty small reward for substantial risk so far. I sniped one for 230 a week ago and figured he would be 300k+ by now, and that definitely hasn’t happened. I think Black Friday looming has prevented an increase in his price. Discard IFs are always the best balance of risk/reward because they are almost risk free.
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    Not sure on Hazard and Mario
  • Mic2904
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    And then Barkley wins.... 😂

Edit: UCL Perin sold for 20k, think i paid 9or 10k on Tuesday...
  • RebelRob
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »

It’s been a pretty small reward for substantial risk so far. I sniped one for 230 a week ago and figured he would be 300k+ by now, and that definitely hasn’t happened. I think Black Friday looming has prevented an increase in his price. Discard IFs are always the best balance of risk/reward because they are almost risk free.

That was my fear, a 200k plus investment for a non guaranteed return of maybe 60k wasn’t worth it for me, particularly when 200k in discard if’s will generally be 50k guaranteed albeit over a a month of waiting worst case.

I only really got into discard if’s last year but made a fortune off them!
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    5 days since the last sale

But here we go again

5yyo01.jpg

Nice profit :D

Edit: now one more in the cycle after. He has been a great seller for me.
  • Castonnn
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    0bdd50160db3ed2104e4cc96025b2cf4.png
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    UCL Gundogan gone for 63k :o
  • Cally Dave
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2018
    https://gyazo.com/ba666b2e66a6d9d30296f6f32688570d

Cant figure out how to embed the picture
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    Cally Dave wrote: »
    https://gyazo.com/ba666b2e66a6d9d30296f6f32688570d

Cant figure out how to embed the picture

ba666b2e66a6d9d30296f6f32688570d.png

Quote this to see what I added
  • MikeyP_FC
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    3-C531-EE7-AC00-42-AF-804-F-C5-BBDCAFC7-A2.jpg
    98-F76864-5-ED8-4-FB5-B7-CB-EC4-EDD79911-D.jpg
    8-D22-A530-2-CB7-4253-8130-96-F503-A6-F145.jpg
  • MikeyP_FC
    73-AFDCB8-2-BAF-493-B-9443-434-E00863479.jpg
  • MikeyP_FC
    Great sale @benny_powers !
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Massively undecided what to blow the rest of my coins on now as Was hoping chilwell was going to be around 13-14k
  • MikeyP_FC
    Cbreeza wrote: »
    Massively undecided what to blow the rest of my coins on now as Was hoping chilwell was going to be around 13-14k

Cheap 81s or 82s, pop them up for 5k after tax
  • Richard
    11439 posts Has That Special Something

Scream Denayer.
  • Mic2904
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Cheap 81s or 82s, pop them up for 5k after tax

That's what I did. Ton of Laborde, Jordan and left over Weghorst and Sala. All for sind 11k on average. Fingers crossed...

On a side note: did the marquee matchup while watching Rangers and pulled Romangniolli IF. Free 25-30k... I'll take that 😂
  • BagelBlue
    Final 81 Lala gone, 36k
  • BagelBlue
    edited November 2018
    uCpIgkW.jpg

• Cbreeza
    Richard wrote: »

Scream Denayer.

Does scream Denayer count as a TOTW, so A good option for aubameyang tomorrow if it requires an inform?
  • Cbreeza
    I meant Chelsea’s CB sorry
  • Richard
    11439 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »

Scream Denayer.

Does scream Denayer count as a TOTW, so A good option for aubameyang tomorrow if it requires an inform?

Nah, he doesnt but Full Moon next week. Other good options are Calhanoglu and Rafinha.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Valeri seems underpriced as the cheapest 83 IF