IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    10 Rongier for 12 and below and 6 Jordan’s for 11.5 and below.

All I had coins to buy! I am deep into the UCL cards

Maybe i'm in the wrong thread to talk aout UCL cards but are you just going in on the big boys? All the cheap ones are up because of the MM

1.3 million in on Depay, Otamendi, Laporte, Khedira, Mandzukic and Perin.

Ballsy move, hope it pays off. I'm always scared of anything that isn't discard investing lol, been burned a lot before

I usually don’t go for big moves in the market on earlier FIFAs.

This year is different. I have not used any real money and don’t like the gameplay. So it doesn’t really matter that much if I loose some :D
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    10 Rongier for 12 and below and 6 Jordan’s for 11.5 and below.

All I had coins to buy! I am deep into the UCL cards

Maybe i'm in the wrong thread to talk aout UCL cards but are you just going in on the big boys? All the cheap ones are up because of the MM

1.3 million in on Depay, Otamendi, Laporte, Khedira, Mandzukic and Perin.

Ballsy move, hope it pays off. I'm always scared of anything that isn't discard investing lol, been burned a lot before

I usually don’t go for big moves in the market on earlier FIFAs.

This year is different. I have not used any real money and don’t like the gameplay. So it doesn’t really matter that much if I loose some :D

Fair enough, I've got a mill to invest but I can't win anything at a half decent price, infuriating
  • Bobinho23
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    i find myself enjoying trading more than playing as well.. i just can't seem to find a formation i like, and i'm struggling on WC difficulty on squad battles :/ should i try division rivals or is it a grind?
  • Hayter
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Got 47 chesters, maybe 10 at 11k, most for 10.500 and maybe 20 for 10k.

I’ll be happy with 4-5k a card.

You think he will rise that much? Not a great league and no link to POTM?

• Mic2904
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bobinho23 wrote: »
    i find myself enjoying trading more than playing as well.. i just can't seem to find a formation i like, and i'm struggling on WC difficulty on squad battles :/ should i try division rivals or is it a grind?

I have never played online ever before, cause I got my a*** walloped . This year I started playing DivRivals and I enjoy it. Fair enough I get pumped 5 or 6-0 at times, but lots and lots of close games and I would like to think it improves your game as well.
    Give it a shot mate!
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    do we think chilwell will rise? 16k atm

12k card
  • Bobinho23
    Mic2904 wrote: »

I have never played online ever before, cause I got my a*** walloped . This year I started playing DivRivals and I enjoy it. Fair enough I get pumped 5 or 6-0 at times, but lots and lots of close games and I would like to think it improves your game as well.
    Give it a shot mate!

i guess i will have to have a crack at it.. are the rewards better than SB i presume? what formation are you playing?
  • Ant
    89 posts Park Captain
    What you pricing Rongier at I have between 16/17k

18-19
  • Mic2904
    edited November 2018

Give it a shot mate!

i guess i will have to have a crack at it.. are the rewards better than SB i presume? what formation are you playing?

Firstly, please take my advice with a pinch of salt. I am not really good :)

I have started with a 433(2) but aiming for Maradona and he wouldn't fit in at all. Currently trying 4231-CAM version (3CAM). Played a few games yesterday and feels decent. I dont need wingers, I am terrible with crosses and headers... 😂

The rewards are decent but not brilliant in DivR. Have a look:

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-rivals-rewards-fifa-19/
  • Ghotti
    2951 posts National Call-Up
    web app its a piece of ****.
  • Bobinho23

Give it a shot mate!

Firstly, please take my advice with a pinch of salt. I am not really good :)

I have started with a 433(2) but aiming for Maradona and he wouldn't fit in at all. Currently trying 4231-CAM version (3CAM). Played a few games yesterday and feels decent. I dont need wingers, I am terrible with crosses and headers... 😂

The rewards are decent but not brilliant in DivR. Have a look:

https://www.fifauteam.com/fut-rivals-rewards-fifa-19/

no worries, neither am i :D thanks!
  • RebelRob
    5240 posts Big Money Move
    Hayter wrote: »

For potm you should get away with using one player off chem for a squad or 2, so even without that potentially base icon sbc’s could come or another sbc requiring an if will make him 15k I reckon. If I get 5k I’ll be happy, but if I can shift a few for 2-3k a card in the meantime that’ll be alright.
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hayter wrote: »

For potm you should get away with using one player off chem for a squad or 2, so even without that potentially base icon sbc’s could come or another sbc requiring an if will make him 15k I reckon. If I get 5k I’ll be happy, but if I can shift a few for 2-3k a card in the meantime that’ll be alright.

Exactly my thinking I’m getting a few of every discard IF, u never know which ones burst up in price for no real apparent reason
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    people saying blind is a bad investment please stop... hes an 82 rated card with good nation to link.. perfect for SBCs
  • maXmood
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    people saying blind is a bad investment please stop... hes an 82 rated card with good nation to link.. perfect for SBCs

please say it's a bad investment!!!! spread the word! i want them all for me!!! need to get every blind in the market! :D
  • Spurs4life80
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ant wrote: »
    What you pricing Rongier at I have between 16/17k

18-19

Best raise mine I did think I'd listed on the low side
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    maXmood wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

please say it's a bad investment!!!! spread the word! i want them all for me!!! need to get every blind in the market! :D

haha i just dont get it sometimes each to their own haha!!
  • Whoman
    5426 posts Big Money Move
    Got a few Felipe, blind, valeri and again 1 of everybody under 11/12. Might get a few more blind and the french 82
  • WonderMouse
    What do we think about the 84 rated totws this week? can't get the discard type 82s easily so thought I might go slightly riskier?

Who and what price do you reckon?
  • therealmerk33
    1690 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    What do we think about the 84 rated totws this week? can't get the discard type 82s easily so thought I might go slightly riskier?

I don’t love any of the 84s. Mario has a decent looking card but unless that gets closer to 17-18k (which it won’t) I’m not touching. Romagnoli the same but 22k for these guys isn’t worth it imo.

Blind is probably the only one imma touch this week.
  • Bobinho23

I don’t love any of the 84s. Mario has a decent looking card but unless that gets closer to 17-18k (which it won’t) I’m not touching. Romagnoli the same but 22k for these guys isn’t worth it imo.

Blind is probably the only one imma touch this week.

if you touch him, you have to buy him :D
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    ahSsolH.jpg
  • Mic2904
    Last of my 3 UCL Mata gone. All bought for 8k and sold for 12.5k. Aint too shabby.
  • RebelRob
    First rongier gone for 19.5! Also forgot to check zielers price before relisting as it look so like he shot up for some unknown reason, but was bought at discard anyway so no overly fussed over losing out on 4K.

96-FAF226-D2-E3-48-D7-8-CDB-4-B7-A0-B2-D61-A4.png
    baby girl names beginning with g
  • mjs4p
    But what were the baby girl names beginning with “G” @RebelRob ? :D
  • RebelRob
    @mjs4p mate, I’ve not a clue where these random links appear from!? :D

but as you asked! :D

0068448-F-5818-4-E50-AF20-632264-EDAF12.png
  • WonderMouse
    @mjs4p mate, I’ve not a clue where these random links appear from!? :D

but as you asked! :D

0068448-F-5818-4-E50-AF20-632264-EDAF12.png

Lil Giddeon
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    What prices u picking romagnoli and vieri at?
  • Castonnn
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    c7f4cdbf7002d11e7333168858283ecc.png
  • mjs4p
    Not an IF, but I’ve basically abandoned the NIF thread. I bought as a POTM investment, but someone got really excited before it was even announced!

aD2IAYk.jpg