• ha032742
    33776 posts Moderator
    Blarix wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

So no Neymar?

His upgrade is not that good compared to other toty's and his price is bit high. Also can't get CR7 on 10 chem if he is in the team.

Yes you can ;)
  • ccooaattssyy
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    krakos000 wrote: »
    How is CB matthaus at cm?

Looks good value for a switcheroo with 88 Desailly. Got good stats anyway.
  • Blarix
    20791 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

So no Neymar?

His upgrade is not that good compared to other toty's and his price is bit high. Also can't get CR7 on 10 chem if he is in the team.

Yes you can ;)

How?

• nathswfc
    1307 posts Professional

I switch him with desailly. Hes a machine in cm. scores bangers, intercepts everything, and hes all over the pitch
  • Eisenhardt
    4109 posts National Call-Up
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

So no Neymar?

Makes sense. I hear the upgrade is not noticeable over his TOTGS. Dinho looks so much better but I need a RAM.
  • krakos000
    16298 posts World Class

Looks good value for a switcheroo with 88 Desailly. Got good stats anyway.

Can't get Desailly but I'll be switching him with Futmas Matuidi who I'm already playing at CB <3 Its a way I can get Neuer on 10 chem with Ibra in the squad as well(on 8). Or I could get a cheap CM/CDM but I think Matthaus is great anyway.

Starts
    L377KuA.jpg

In game
    GXno0rt.jpg
  • Blarix
    20791 posts Club Captain
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

So no Neymar?

Makes sense. I hear the upgrade is not noticeable over his TOTGS. Dinho looks so much better but I need a RAM.

TOTY MBAPPE!

He is very good
  • Ditaloi
    20 posts Ball Boy
    What do you guys say about TOTY Kante? Worth getting him instead of prime Vieira?

• BWild
    3068 posts National Call-Up
    Who is the best icon cb under 1 mil?
  • ccooaattssyy
    edited January 12
    Is Figo clinical?

Also, what has been the good price for:

93 MvB
    91 Nedved
    92/90 Figo
    90 Rijkaard
    92 Maldini

• Eisenhardt
    Ditaloi wrote: »
    What do you guys say about TOTY Kante? Worth getting him instead of prime Vieira?

Hell to the no.
  • Bobb
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BWild wrote: »

Prime Sol by far, I’ve used nearly all in that price range and he’s head and shoulders ahead of the rest. Prime Desailly is even better and just over a mil
  • BWild
    3068 posts National Call-Up
    Bobb wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »

Prime Sol by far, I’ve used nearly all in that price range and he’s head and shoulders ahead of the rest. Prime Desailly is even better and just over a mil

Appreciate it. Sol does look brilliant
  • Roc_Xel
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Guys struggling currently eith 41212 and also feeling like gullit is underused as a cm i am contemplating switching back to 4231. Funny coz 100 games ago i was so happy switching from 4231 to 41212 narrow but anyway.. so front four currently are baby eusebio cr7 prime Socrates and prime Gullit.

How would you position them ?

I really struggle with cr7 passing so was thinking up front but he coud be a good lcam i assume...

Was thinking
    St : Euseb
    Lcam : Cr7 , ccam : Gullit , Rcam : Socrates
    Any thoughts ?

Imagine those guys who sold Gullit/Vieira to get TOTY mids :joy:

Gullit's best position is CM imo but he is very good almost anywhere. At cm you have an extra CAM and an extra CDM he is the best two player in the game.

I can relate to that and was sure he would be perfect for CM, which is where I put him right from the start. But I feel he may be a better CM in a 2 central mid formation than in one with 3 central mid (whether 3 CM or 1 CDM and 2 CM). I play him LCM or RCM in a 4-1-2-1-2 (2) and tbh I never had a CM who gives better offensive results, but he seriously lacks in the defense.

He is litterally never well positioned for me in defense, but always quite well when attacking. When defending he is just not on the side enough but also not enough in the center, being somehow in between both, and barely intercepts any ball for me.

I dont really know how to describe it but after 54 games with him I struggle having him there. Also, his HM workrate is not really suitable for the kind of CM I am looking for, I prefer MH or HH, they give clearly more defensive options.

Nice team you have posted there. Do you stay 4-4-2 in game or switch formation ?

• RebelRob
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

Pic please

cdfdb2819e106a3f54278e23de1de0c3.jpg

No r96?

Pov team :trollface:
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    Guys struggling currently eith 41212 and also feeling like gullit is underused as a cm i am contemplating switching back to 4231. Funny coz 100 games ago i was so happy switching from 4231 to 41212 narrow but anyway.. so front four currently are baby eusebio cr7 prime Socrates and prime Gullit.

I really struggle with cr7 passing so was thinking up front but he coud be a good lcam i assume...

Was thinking
    Any thoughts ?

Gullit's best position is CM imo but he is very good almost anywhere. At cm you have an extra CAM and an extra CDM he is the best two player in the game.

Got to say that TOTY de bruyne is better going forward than gullit, not as good defensively. He’s also cheaper by a long shot. Biggest difference maker is the height.
  • jenksiee123
    20028 posts Club Captain
    Yeah this De Bruyne is phenomenal. Reminds me a bit of prime Lothar the way he covers every blade of grass on the pitch.
  • Navraat
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTY Mbappe is better than Prime Dinho for me. It's close but Mbappe is faster out of skillmoves and better in the air.

• Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    Navraat wrote: »
    TOTY Mbappe is better than Prime Dinho for me. It's close but Mbappe is faster out of skillmoves and better in the air.
    @Navraat you haven’t used Eusebio have you? Looking for a comparison
  • ccooaattssyy
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

Pic please

No r96?

I find you lack of prime Maldini...disturbing.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Might buy 93 Baresi.
  • HeroBent
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

Pic please

No r96?

Find the presence of ramos disturbing. His «99 assh0le» stat puts me off him.

• ha032742
    33776 posts Moderator
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

Pic please

No r96?

These TOTYs are juiced up tbf.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Rebought R10 for 3.3

Team is complete.

Pic please

No r96?

These TOTYs are juiced up tbf.

Maldini tho
  • ha032742 wrote: »

Was thinking
    Any thoughts ?

Got to agree, still prefer Gullit and Vieira over the TOTY mids tbh.

Have you tried de Bruyne? He's on another level! Kante too
  • McDaddy
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 12
    I need to find a million coins to fund Prime Dinho. No idea how to trade at the moment everything's to unpredictable
  • xFATAL
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Ditaloi wrote: »

TOTY Kante was bad for me, I liked Prime Matthaus more who I had previously.
  • Eisenhardt
    Ok I decided against TOTY mids and went for a fresh prime Gullit for 5 mill flat on PS. That's the lowest I've seen him so far this week. I've never had Gullit before, this is exciting!

P.S. I had to replace my CR7 with FB Ibra to be able to afford him though :D
  • Navraat
    2540 posts Fans' Favourite
    Snadeau wrote: »
    Navraat wrote: »
    @Navraat you haven’t used Eusebio have you? Looking for a comparison

used 89, mbappe is just stupid

too damn broken, they killed the game with these toty cards. Played a bunch of Varane/Ramos and they couldn't do anything against mbappe, just spam croqueta, stepovers and you might as well put controller down
  • CandyRat
    7685 posts League Winner
    Keane or Rui Costa SBC to get Ibra on some chem?