Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • Kane0
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    What cm to get for 700k next to 90 lamps and 89 ballack
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Kane0 wrote: »
    What cm to get for 700k next to 90 lamps and 89 ballack

    85 Seedorf
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    Does anyone think cb matthaus and cm desailly would work if they swap positions in game using dynamic tactics, did it last year n was good!
  • Spudd1998 wrote: »
    Anyone got a review of toty de Bruyne

    everything is great apart positioning. I didnt like it.

    Okay thanks, have you tried 91 cruyff? To compare to kdb
  • Blarix
    20811 posts Club Captain
    nathswfc wrote: »
    Does anyone think cb matthaus and cm desailly would work if they swap positions in game using dynamic tactics, did it last year n was good!

    Yeah it should.

  • Campino
    26905 posts Player of the Year
    Blarix wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Sjaban wrote: »
    So just saw a fresh 91 Cruyff for 2,253 so pulled the trigger on him 😄

    Missed one for 2.05 yesterday because I didnt had enough coins ffs

    Dang. Oh well. Im happy with the price. Just need a change. Getting so frustrated at the game so just need to use my coins and try out top tier players.

    2,5 mil sbc for prime cruyff incoming .. :D

    I’m crying out for a decent prime icon

    Thinking tonight will be a big one .

    12th man and big boy prime.

    Hope neymar wins for selfish reasons.

    Anything ill take
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13713 posts Has That Special Something
    e420cff5ff519a1b2b91c7c6e7140473.png
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    e420cff5ff519a1b2b91c7c6e7140473.png

    Good man! The card is fantastic
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13713 posts Has That Special Something
    prime Vieira up for 2.599m cheapest I've seen
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 11
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Guys has anyone played with both Euseb 89 and Euseb 93 ?

    Contemplating the change to the prime but i LOVE the baby so much that I am reluctant. Must find as good a card ^^. Is it a true upgrade ? Seems so as per the stats save for a few things... any advice appreciated, thanks

    I have played with both versions of Eusebio baby and prime, imho the only slight difference is that the prime is just a bit better at dribbling, but that’s it, I think the baby physicality is better and the shooting is pretty much the same if you apply hawk or hunter!

    Imo the prime is not much of an improvement over the baby and not worth an extra mil.

    I’ve sold the prime and bought the baby again and haven’t looked back!
  • ne0_phr34k
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Scutch wrote: »
    Best chem style for Cruyff? Engine to increase balance?

    Yeah I use Engine on my one.
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 11
    Kane0 wrote: »
    Best icon striker for 700k ? Would be partnering prime kliuvert
    Baby crespo imo!
  • Roc_Xel
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Guys has anyone played with both Euseb 89 and Euseb 93 ?

    Contemplating the change to the prime but i LOVE the baby so much that I am reluctant. Must find as good a card ^^. Is it a true upgrade ? Seems so as per the stats save for a few things... any advice appreciated, thanks

    I have played with both versions of Eusebio baby and prime, imho the only slight difference is that the prime is just a bit better at dribbling, but that’s it, I think the baby physicality is better and the shooting is pretty much the same if you apply hawk or hunter!

    Imo the prime is not much of an improvement over the baby and not worth an extra mil.

    I’ve sold the prime and bought the baby again and haven’t looked back!

    Thanks ! Since I had no answer I found a prime really cheap so decided to try without selling my baby Euseb. Play Hawk indeed on both of them. Problem is i was having bad gameplay. No lag but players slow as hell and not making runs etc. He managed the usual, 5 games and 7 points (g+a combined) but I was less impressed by him, what i love with Euseb 89 is how one can't take the ball off of him he just is so strong to keep it even when he gets pushed off.

    So I sold him, as usually lost the 200k of tax, thanks for that, and gone back with baby. Can't see a one mil difference, just like you. I have to say he has slightly better shooting and passing stat, and he did score one goal that i am not sure baby euseb would have scored, but with his speed and physicality baby is more suited to my game. Thanks for answering in any case.
  • RebelRob
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    @Scutch I’d go for hunter on cruyff. I had engine for the balance, but his dribbling is smooth as it is, hunter just makes him a bit quicker and aids the shot power and since going to that he’s been a machine at cam for me.
  • TheMagicMan
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Who's the better buy guys, 92 Maldini or Prime Rio? Alongside Ramos.
  • My god toty kante is unfair
  • McDaddy
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Stoichkov or Prime Raul
  • xFATAL
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    McDaddy wrote: »
    Prime Stoichkov or Prime Raul

    Stoich
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Either Best is getting done tonight or i’ll See if Ea drop Bale or another icon.
  • WalleboysFc
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 11
    Im sitting on 9.3 million right now. Would you go for Toty CR7 or build a team with VVD, Varane, Kante and Mbappe? I know it will be a better team to skip CR7 but for an investment it might be better to take CR7? But he might not be that much better than the nif.

    What would you do? :smile:
  • jenksiee123
    21227 posts Club Captain
    xFATAL wrote: »
    McDaddy wrote: »
    Prime Stoichkov or Prime Raul

    Stoich

  • xFATAL
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    Im sitting on 9.3 million right now. Would you go for Toty CR7 or build a team with VVD, Varane, Kante and Mbappe? I know it will be a better team to skip CR7 but for an investment it might be better to take CR7? But he might not be that much better than the nif.

    What would you do? :smile:

    Ronaldo

    2 mil is more than enough to build a nice team around him. Plus we may not see an IF for awhile with the ongoing investigation in Vegas, TOTY will skyrocket out of packs.
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Best is ridiculous

    his dribbling is insane, and im not even a skiller or a good dribbler. does he have custom animations or anything at all? he just feels so different when dribbling with the ball compared to other wingers with similar dribbling stats
  • Is it worth selling my team and buying toty Ronaldo? I'll have 1mil left and I already have like untradeable CL Ramos, prime Rio, POTM hazard etc

    Or should I just keep his regular xD
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    xFATAL wrote: »
    Im sitting on 9.3 million right now. Would you go for Toty CR7 or build a team with VVD, Varane, Kante and Mbappe? I know it will be a better team to skip CR7 but for an investment it might be better to take CR7? But he might not be that much better than the nif.

    What would you do? :smile:

    Ronaldo

    2 mil is more than enough to build a nice team around him. Plus we may not see an IF for awhile with the ongoing investigation in Vegas, TOTY will skyrocket out of packs.

    You might be able to get Toty cr7 & Toty mbappe for 9.3m tonight
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Iconman36 wrote: »
    Roc_Xel wrote: »
    Guys has anyone played with both Euseb 89 and Euseb 93 ?

    Contemplating the change to the prime but i LOVE the baby so much that I am reluctant. Must find as good a card ^^. Is it a true upgrade ? Seems so as per the stats save for a few things... any advice appreciated, thanks

    I have played with both versions of Eusebio baby and prime, imho the only slight difference is that the prime is just a bit better at dribbling, but that’s it, I think the baby physicality is better and the shooting is pretty much the same if you apply hawk or hunter!

    Imo the prime is not much of an improvement over the baby and not worth an extra mil.

    I’ve sold the prime and bought the baby again and haven’t looked back!

    Thanks ! Since I had no answer I found a prime really cheap so decided to try without selling my baby Euseb. Play Hawk indeed on both of them. Problem is i was having bad gameplay. No lag but players slow as hell and not making runs etc. He managed the usual, 5 games and 7 points (g+a combined) but I was less impressed by him, what i love with Euseb 89 is how one can't take the ball off of him he just is so strong to keep it even when he gets pushed off.

    So I sold him, as usually lost the 200k of tax, thanks for that, and gone back with baby. Can't see a one mil difference, just like you. I have to say he has slightly better shooting and passing stat, and he did score one goal that i am not sure baby euseb would have scored, but with his speed and physicality baby is more suited to my game. Thanks for answering in any case.

    Spot on bro!

    The extra aggressiveness on the 89 is what make him the preferred version for me over the 93!
  • Jordanlippy
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not icon but anyone got any reviews of TOTY Varane? Wasn't in my plans but his price is so cheap!
  • RebelRob
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    xFATAL wrote: »
    McDaddy wrote: »
    Prime Stoichkov or Prime Raul

    Raul 100%

  • Andy99TradeZ
    13713 posts Has That Special Something
    as cm

    prime/88 Vieira against toty kante.

    obviously kante wipes the floor stats wise, but Vieira has the size and links
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    Toty debruyne now has 16, 15 in 22.
Sign In or Register to comment.