Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    vneklw wrote: »
    How’s prime Lineker?

Incredible for me. Finishes everything he should and most of the ones he shouldn’t.

He’s positioning is great, he’s quick and he gets a good few headers too.

Cheap for what you’re getting imo
  • ha032742
    35204 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Navraat wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    New cards can drop their value.

There's TOTGS this month

Only a handful of elite cards won’t make a major dent.

Not sayint it will but march crash is due to TOTGS mostly

Eh? Didn’t understand that.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    TalentFG wrote: »
    How’s prime Lineker?

Incredible for me. Finishes everything he should and most of the ones he shouldn’t.

Thanks a lot for that! Wasn’t sure if anyone had used him.

I’m tempted to get him as an alternative to Butra. Kinda going with a La Liga theme so Lineker works too. Have you used Butra as well? Just wondering how they compare...
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    How’s prime Lineker?

I’m tempted to get him as an alternative to Butra. Kinda going with a La Liga theme so Lineker works too. Have you used Butra as well? Just wondering how they compare...

@Campino used him and enjoyed him I'm near sure
  • Campino
    27126 posts Player of the Year
    How’s prime Lineker?

Incredible card
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    How’s prime Lineker?

Not used Butra yet. My plan was Lineker then Crespo then Butra. I’ve got the coins for the upgrade just no longer the need.

Butra gets good reviews though. Don’t think you can go wrong with either.
  • vneklw
    Campino wrote: »
    How’s prime Lineker?

Incredible card

Sounds like I have to try him then :o
  • vneklw
    How’s prime Lineker?

Not used Butra yet. My plan was Lineker then Crespo then Butra. I’ve got the coins for the upgrade just no longer the need.

Butra gets good reviews though. Don’t think you can go wrong with either.

Thanks man. I’ve used Butra already so I’ll probably try Lineker to compare.
  • Humma78
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Socrates is absolutely amazing. Playing him at Cam and his shooting is the best I've used in the game so far. He's not the most agile but can skip challenges if needed his LT and ball roll is absolutely ridiculous due to his size he literally side steps 10 meters lol leaving defenders miles away with no chance. Best player I've used so far, you can truly feel his eliteness.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Humma78 wrote: »
    Prime Socrates is absolutely amazing. Playing him at Cam and his shooting is the best I've used in the game so far. He's not the most agile but can skip challenges if needed his LT and ball roll is absolutely ridiculous due to his size he literally side steps 10 meters lol leaving defenders miles away with no chance. Best player I've used so far, you can truly feel his eliteness.

Who have you used so far?
  • Reus
    22552 posts Club Captain
    Highly recommended 90 stoich

Feels like his old card but faster and way more agile
  • Navraat
    3299 posts National Call-Up

There's TOTGS this month

Always thought that new meta special cards shake the market a bit due to competition, might be wrong as the TOTGS crash during march is probably people panic selling due to TOTS
  • Humma78
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc wrote: »

Cruyff, Raul, Cr7 (still have) Vieira Stoichkov, Best, Nedved and others.
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MvB just saved me again, even in these **** servers he is a god. I conceded in the 89th minute to go 1 goal down. I accept my fate, already getting ready for the next game.

I win a corner in the 93rd minute and MvB steps up

2Nj7noX.gif

and I go on to win in ET. what a hit son
  • Gabbalala
    3194 posts National Call-Up
    89 Gattuso

have you used him mate? Just compared Keane and Gattuso directly and Keane has almost 140 more in game stats which is surprising because they don’t look that different other than passing on the cards.
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Out of 89 Gattuso, 86 Rijkaard and 88 Keane who would you guys get at CDM?

Any other opinions guys?
  • Mc

Cruyff, Raul, Cr7 (still have) Vieira Stoichkov, Best, Nedved and others.

Let me know what you think adage you’ve used Eusebio and R9
  • ha032742
    35204 posts Moderator

There's TOTGS this month

Always thought that new meta special cards shake the market a bit due to competition, might be wrong as the TOTGS crash during march is probably people panic selling due to TOTS

Nah but the cards we’re going to get won’t even come close to the top icons. I can see TOTY having an impact as some may sell prime R9 for a TOTY CR7 for example.
  • Mic2904
    1991 posts Fans' Favourite
    Help me set priorities, please:

Swap Aguero with 90 Butra or
    Swap KDB with 90 Del Piero

My TP is full and can only afford 1 at this point.
  • Navraat
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Help me set priorities, please:

Swap Aguero with 90 Butra or
    Swap KDB with 90 Del Piero

My TP is full and can only afford 1 at this point.

1st one
  • TakeItSlow
    7329 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Dinho rips any defender to pieces, so fun to use. Much prefer 5* skillers this year but ones like r9 and Cr7 just don’t come out of skill moves quick enough. Prime R9 does tbf but not the 94.
  • Mc
    edited December 2018
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Prime Dinho rips any defender to pieces, so fun to use. Much prefer 5* skillers this year but ones like r9 and Cr7 just don’t come out of skill moves quick enough. Prime R9 does tbf but not the 94.

Couldn’t agree with this more. Although I moved from R94 to prime r10 then back to r94. The skill moves just didn’t justify the loss in clinical ness provided by R94
    Post edited by Mc on
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

After watching others use him, I want him. I was set on keeping his 91 all year, but that pony tail and silky smooth dribbling is so tempting.
  • Kamilflage
    4883 posts National Call-Up
    maymanpele wrote: »

After watching others use him, I want him. I was set on keeping his 91 all year, but that pony tail and silky smooth dribbling is so tempting.

My fav player this year
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

If I could skill I’d defjnitely get him
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Kamilflage wrote: »

My fav player this year

91 already has me with them feels. Barca dinho, I can only imagine.

If I could skill I’d defjnitely get him

Whenever I'm winning comfortably, I start to mess with moves and he makes them easy.
  • Navraat
    He's also very strong and is always first to react after a challenge
  • MikeyP_FC
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    He's also very strong and is always first to react after a challenge

93 reactions on the prime, no surprise. Underrated stat imo
  • deang07
    8224 posts League Winner
    is the 91 cam class?
    i really want him but dunno wether to part with nearly 3 mil .
  • Mc
    Only thing that let prime dinho down for ke was his finishing. Just wasn’t elite enough for me
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    Only thing that let prime dinho down for ke was his finishing. Just wasn’t elite enough for me

Same issue with the 89 for me!