Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• JimmyVulmer
    6168 posts Big Money Move
    ZeDan wrote: »
    Evening All,

I'd be interested to know whether any of you prefer Prime Eusebio over Prime Cruyff? I currently have Prime Cruyff but was wondering whether Eusebio is a better/more enjoyable card. I'm on PS4 and the price is virtually the same between them at the moment. Cheers in advance.

This is the new version of coatsy’s best v nedvad at RCM question
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    QS Pele great feeling. I am done with this game ;) it is said that every year FIFA is getting worst. I am average player but it is frustrating when i am heavy pressed by **** bpl squads and cant do abything 15 games in row
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    kalka wrote: »
    QS Pele great feeling. I am done with this game ;) it is said that every year FIFA is getting worst.

You quicksold him?

Idontbelieveyou
  • TakeItSlow
    7333 posts Big Money Move
    If it helps I didn’t like prime Pele at all
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    QS Pele great feeling. I am done with this game ;) it is said that every year FIFA is getting worst. I am average player but it is frustrating when i am heavy pressed by **** bpl squads and cant do abything 15 games in row

Something tells me that you didn't quicksell him.
  • hoban95
    49100 posts FIFA Cover Star

giphy.gif
  • DougInskip
    6361 posts League Winner
    Is prime R9 better than Prime Eusebio? @Blarix in games look very close. If you don’t mind could you let me know the pros and cons of each and which you would recommend? Thanks
  • Milanista28
    1168 posts Professional
    We need an explanation on this Pele!!! Now!!
  • vneklw
    Anyone in here happen to have any of the Inter TOTS cards on FIFA 18 they'd be willing to sell? :joy:
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not Inter cards. But would anyone be willing to sell me R9 94 or Prime in 18? PM me if your interested please
  • vneklw
    Prime Eusebio just went for 3.6 mil on bid, depressing...
  • Snadeau
    1132 posts Professional
    vneklw wrote: »
    No one bid on him at 3.4 on Monday night @vneklw
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

He went for 3.38 as well the other day
  • vneklw
    Snadeau wrote: »
    No one bid on him at 3.4 on Monday night @vneklw

He went for 3.38 as well the other day

Hopefully he'll be available for that again soon then...
  • LFC Simon 98
    17286 posts World Class
    Dodds wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    cHu9qWF.jpg

Thinking of making this however I usually play 4231 so it'll end up like this;

Perisic
    Pogba - Seedorf - Mbappe
    Naing - Makelele

I was thinking of using that 87 Rivaldo instead of Seedorf? Or is there anyone I should be using instead, I've got about 3.5m with the players I already have ticked.

@Dodds

Rivaldo, the go

Mbappe
    Pogba - Perisic - Rivaldo imo

Rivaldo the what?

:D ffs. Rivaldo, then go
  • Kamilflage
    4897 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Right so now I'm officially allowed back and allowed to post (WombRaider) I can give a few short/medium reviews on the players I've used. It'll be done in a scale, the first player reviewed being the best I've used and so on! I rarely use the lower versions of players, Cruyff was an exception. Same goes for Gullit and Vieira but I've only used Gullit out of that pair so far. Not extensively either may I add. First up... Prime Dinho.

Prime Ronaldinho -

Position used - striker
    Positives - Pace, dribbling, shooting, strength, balance and agility, unique animations.
    Negatives - Quite literally nothing.

This card blew me away, if you know how to use him correctly he's impossible to stop, may I add its almost impossible to not use him correctly. He's electric, when you dribble with him he quite literally bounces off of opponents, the mixture of agility, reactions, strength, pace, dribbling and 5* skills of course is the reason why. Every dribbling stat is 93 or over except agility at 89 which is quite simply superb.

Shooting wise the 90 curve, 90 composure, 93 finishing and 90 positioning make it impossible not to score, especially with timed strikes. I tried him at striker because I didn't want him wasted, and to my absolute pleasant surprise he worked wonders there. Better than any striker i've used this year, partly down to his unique animations in game which make it impossible to defend against.

At CAM in a 4231 he'd probably work because of his high/low work rates, but for me he's perfect in a two striker formation and I can't wait to buy him back. 3M is my buy price, but if a fresh one pops up for more I'm likely to take it.

And yes he's better than prime Cruyff and for me, better than prime R9.

@TakeItSlow
    I completely agree with you he is sensational. I cant get around to replacing him with anyone, I use him at LW myself as i seem to be very effective with wingers this year, but time to time I switch him over to ST and he dominates.
    Best dribbler on the game no debate!
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fresh Petit for 1.1million on the market for 7 minutes already. Someone rescue him.
  • Esteban Winsmore
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Would Socrates make a good CM? And is there a big difference between the 87 and 89? Other than the stamina they look pretty much the same.
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Would Socrates make a good CM? And is there a big difference between the 87 and 89? Other than the stamina they look pretty much the same.

Been looking for socrates review as well
  • Kamilflage
    edited November 2018
    2n5tkd.gif
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

Been looking for socrates review as well

89 Socrates is way better than the 87. 87 felt slow and clunky, whereas 89 felt OP.
  • Muzza11
    8446 posts League Winner
    Undecided on icons, is there a massive difference between the Eusebio’s ?
  • Kamilflage
    Dinho to Cruyff to Gullit <3
    2n5u19.gif
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Undecided on icons, is there a massive difference between the Eusebio’s ?

93 > 89 > 91, but the difference isn’t massive. 89 is fine for almost everyone.
  • Sanchezzzz
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    Is 90 Stoichkov affected at all by medium/medium will be playing him striker ?
  • Nankatsu
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Who is better CDM? 89 Ballack or 86 Vieira? Is Vieira M/M work rate make him go forward more than Ballack who has M/H work rate?
  • Carlos181
    3813 posts National Call-Up
    ^ similar, but I really just want reviews on 89 Ballack.
  • Is Baby Gullit worth it?
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    Alright. I'm struggling to decide.
    Which player do you guys think is best to build a team around going forward AND will hold their value reasonably well?

Looking at NIF Messi, Prime Seedorf, Neymar

Also a bit curious about some of the CB's, would anyone spend 3/4 of their coins on one of them?
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alright. I'm struggling to decide.
    Which player do you guys think is best to build a team around going forward AND will hold their value reasonably well?

Looking at NIF Messi, Prime Seedorf, Neymar

Also a bit curious about some of the CB's, would anyone spend 3/4 of their coins on one of them?

Messi.