Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Really enjoying 87 IF Reus at CF but Baggio is tempting me (91).

Anyone used him properly? I don’t expect a comparison to Reus but he looks good!
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Aragorn91 wrote: »
    who is best CAM for about 1.4million with Potm hazard and mbappe on the sides

im thinking socrates of baby del piero

Thanks

I’m using 89 Socrates and he’s great at CAM. Always seems to be in the right place, a rocket with either foot and is very good as passing.

I sure do miss my Socrates. I might do his prime sbc if we ever get a chance.

Enjoy buying 3 baby icons for 900k each :D

My pockets are deep
  • ccooaattssyy
    8444 posts League Winner
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    92 Zanetti reviews?

Best RB in the game. Only problem is his bad heading otherwise he's a wall in defense and awesome offensively too

Great :smile:
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Blarix wrote: »
    95 Pele for under 3.1 a good price?

3 mill or lower

Thanks, has he been lower recently? 2 sold today for 3.1. I wasn't going to buy unless I saw a 3 mill flat

Paid 3m for mine about 12 hours ago. I've seen about 5 sell between 3m-3.1m over the last few days. 3m seems to get snapped up pretty quickly but surprisingly mine was up for 22 minutes.
    Thanks, Damn I would have bought that. Never used Pele on any fifa yet, so now I finally have the coin I thought he's a must try
  • ccooaattssyy
    8444 posts League Winner
    Who are the most nippy icon midfielders? Think Allan, Torreira etc.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21736 posts Club Captain
    Really enjoying 87 IF Reus at CF but Baggio is tempting me (91).

Anyone used him properly? I don’t expect a comparison to Reus but he looks good!

Very fun at CAM. Great dribbling, passing, finesse shot, and acceleration. Bit weak in strength, stamina, and shot power but you can overcome those a bit by just spamming finesse :naughty: and keeping him set to stay forward.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Just went back on FIFA 18, been staring at my team for minutes now... I miss that team :(
  • krakos000
    17520 posts World Class
    vneklw wrote: »
    Just went back on FIFA 18, been staring at my team for minutes now... I miss that team :(

I dont want to even look at mine :'( good times good times
  • vneklw
    krakos000 wrote: »

Yep it's painful. Thinking back I actually enjoyed last year a lot, mostly because of my team. This year not so much :joy:
  • krakos000
    17520 posts World Class

Yep it's painful. Thinking back I actually enjoyed last year a lot, mostly because of my team. This year not so much :joy:

Same here Haha once I started getting nice players last year I was enjoying it a lot more. I'm only enjoying this year because of the icons I have and playing with them makes it fun even though the BS. No amount if icons make lag fun though...That is a fact. It turned my first 2 games with Rivaldo into garbage and he felt like a bronze
  • vneklw

Same here Haha once I started getting nice players last year I was enjoying it a lot more. I'm only enjoying this year because of the icons I have and playing with them makes it fun even though the BS. No amount if icons make lag fun though...That is a fact. It turned my first 2 games with Rivaldo into garbage and he felt like a bronze

Yeah same man icons are the only reason I'm still playing and even then I find myself struggling this year, not just because of the servers being trash but just the general desire to play games. Also don't have even remotely close to the coins I did last year. Last year I basically just did all the icon SBC's that I wanted as the year went on. This year I can't be bothered to trade and even less to grind Rivals and/or WL so I guess I'll be a pleb all year.
  • EddieFicio
    21942 posts Club Captain
    YUfIwri.gif

Grow a right foot bro and I'll use you
  • vneklw
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    YUfIwri.gif

Using the pleb version though :p
  • vneklw
    Fresh prime Cruyff just sold for 3.73 mil, meh...
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    YUfIwri.gif

But you are using him .

• vneklw
    YUfIwri.gif

But you are using him .

Someone give this man a scholarship :love:
  • vneklw wrote: »
    Fresh prime Cruyff just sold for 3.73 mil, meh...
    Yeah. I went to add to transfer targets, companion app glitched out on me, and I magically own an overpriced Prime Cruyff. Oh well. Guess he’s staying now.
  • EddieFicio
    21942 posts Club Captain
    YUfIwri.gif

But you are using him .

In rivals lol, and because I got a snipe for 670k
  • hoban95
    49750 posts FIFA Cover Star
    BSbSAZfCEAAm5Dc.jpg

The goal is to get these two by Christmas. (Pls ignore Zizou)
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    hoban95 wrote: »
    BSbSAZfCEAAm5Dc.jpg

Needs more figo and r9
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Posted in another thread but thought I would pose this here too …
    So, having Rivaldo and POTM Hazard, that'll make up 2 of the front 3 (352 formation). I do like Hazard as the CAM, but could be tempted to move him to RST, and bring in an Icon.

So, was thinking Nedved … can afford the 86 now, could squeeze out for the 89 but not quite there with funds for the Prime. Would the 86 be worth it - possibly use him at RST and then Hazard at CAM.

Seems like the 89 may be better for CAM - extra passing.

Thoughts on those that have used him, including his other version? Thanks in advance.

@VanBasten12 only used the baby version so far but he is immense. Very quick and powerful shot on both feet. Holds off defenders half-decent and has been an all around force at LF for me. Love having him and Perisic on either inside forward spot.

Thanks mate - does sound like a cool pairing with those too. Cheers for that

Nedved and Rivaldo make a fun duo! I would use 89 nedved for cam though

Thanks. Got the 86 and playing him at ST next to Rivaldo. Got 3 goals in the 3 games I've played so far - last was given as an OG unfortunately - hit the defenders head on the way into the goal :lol: .

Oh nice!! I think I'm gonna go for Baggio to play at CAM with those two up top as well.

Good one!

Must admit that I'm really not interested in all the high profile/elite Icons that so many of us used last year.

Prime Cruyff, possibly Eusebio and of course Raul is really my targets to use this year. More than likely won't even have more than 1 of those in the team at the same time. Not spending anywhere near what I spent last year.
  • hoban95
    49750 posts FIFA Cover Star
    hoban95 wrote: »
    BSbSAZfCEAAm5Dc.jpg

Needs more figo and r9

Do i look like i'm made of money?! Smh :D
  • VanBasten12
    YUfIwri.gif

Honestly, don't have a problem with that - at all.

Got to make a review of him with ~25 goals :lol:
  • Sixtechburner
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    [
    So, having Rivaldo and POTM Hazard, that'll make up 2 of the front 3 (352 formation). I do like Hazard as the CAM, but could be tempted to move him to RST, and bring in an Icon.

So, was thinking Nedved … can afford the 86 now, could squeeze out for the 89 but not quite there with funds for the Prime. Would the 86 be worth it - possibly use him at RST and then Hazard at CAM.

Thoughts on those that have used him, including his other version? Thanks in advance.

@VanBasten12 only used the baby version so far but he is immense. Very quick and powerful shot on both feet. Holds off defenders half-decent and has been an all around force at LF for me. Love having him and Perisic on either inside forward spot.

Thanks. Got the 86 and playing him at ST next to Rivaldo. Got 3 goals in the 3 games I've played so far - last was given as an OG unfortunately - hit the defenders head on the way into the goal :lol: .

Oh nice!! I think I'm gonna go for Baggio to play at CAM with those two up top as well.

Good one!

Must admit that I'm really not interested in all the high profile/elite Icons that so many of us used last year.

Prime Cruyff, possibly Eusebio and of course Raul is really my targets to use this year. More than likely won't even have more than 1 of those in the team at the same time. Not spending anywhere near what I spent last year.

Cruyff, Eusebio and Raul are elite icons. Even Raul, i have not tested him yet but im sure that he will be awesome.
  • krakos000
    17520 posts World Class

Good one!

Same I'm only interested in new ones and ones from 17
  • VanBasten12
    [

Good one!

Cruyff, Eusebio and Raul are elite icons. Even Raul, i have not tested him yet but im sure that he will be awesome.

Of course they are, but they're new to '19.

In '18, the focus was literally on completing as many Primes as possible - R9, R10, Gullit, Henry, Matthaus, Maldini, Vieira, Roberto Carlos … those are the all the ones I will be avoiding - probably right up until TOTS.

… and then TOTS will take over - like it does every year.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    why you running around & shushing @EddieFicio ? thought you were better than that
  • Muzza11
    8706 posts League Winner
    @EddieFicio well I’m going to have to try him aren’t I lol. How does he compare to POTM Hazard?. Thanks
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    First game with 95 pele and he scores 3 and gets an assist. Amazing card!

In fairness all new attacking cards start this way with plenty of goals and assists then they fizzle out

I get your point but cr7 disagrees. Most consistent card I've used.
  • Muzza11
    8706 posts League Winner
    How good is Prime Henry this year? Is he worth it?.