Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    If Rivaldo had a right foot hed be up there

Yep he’s class. Wasn’t worried he’d feel heavy due to his size but he’s real smooth and that left foot is scary. Tbf though he’s just one of many icons that have been ruined by this game.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    First game with 95 pele and he scores 3 and gets an assist. Amazing card!

Yeah he’s really money. Where ya playin him? I liked him CCAM.

I played him st in 4231 (2) with hazard at cam. Plan on using him as CF in the false 9 formation when I finish my team though.

False 9 eh? Interesting idea, haven’t seen anyone use that. Does it actually work this year?

I'm not the greatest player but i just finished 20-7 using it this past weekend with potm hazard at CF with a kinda budget team. Definitely recommend trying it out yourself.

I will! Using 4411 and enjoying it at the moment, but I’ll 100% go for the F9 as it always intrigued me. I just remember unfortunately it was rather ineffective last year - I’m glad it’s rightfully back.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1410 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    First game with 95 pele and he scores 3 and gets an assist. Amazing card!

Yeah he’s really money. Where ya playin him? I liked him CCAM.

I played him st in 4231 (2) with hazard at cam. Plan on using him as CF in the false 9 formation when I finish my team though.

False 9 eh? Interesting idea, haven’t seen anyone use that. Does it actually work this year?

I'm not the greatest player but i just finished 20-7 using it this past weekend with potm hazard at CF with a kinda budget team. Definitely recommend trying it out yourself.

I will! Using 4411 and enjoying it at the moment, but I’ll 100% go for the F9 as it always intrigued me. I just remember unfortunately it was rather ineffective last year - I’m glad it’s rightfully back.

I'm pretty sure I just used the custom tactics from the 433 thread. The wingers get in behind and seem to have heaps of space and plenty of chances to flourish in front of goal. I used Dembele at RW this weekend but I'm keen to use mbappe, he seems perfect for the role.

My team in game will be this:
    POTM Hazard Pele Mbappe

Pogba Matuidi Prime Zanetti

Euro Alonso Prime Rio Varane SIF Lala

Lloris
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah that’s exactly the front three I’d aim for as well. One day!!! I can snag Pele now, but will wait for my current team to rise before recycling.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2018
    Oh my days was just about to score a beauty and the ref killed it for me. Eusibio slept the keeper :joy:

I'll post clip when it uploads.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1588 posts Play-Off Hero
    Aragorn91 wrote: »
    who is best CAM for about 1.4million with Potm hazard and mbappe on the sides

im thinking socrates of baby del piero

Thanks

I’m using 89 Socrates and he’s great at CAM. Always seems to be in the right place, a rocket with either foot and is very good as passing.
  • jimbeam3678
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I need some help! Bought Eusebio prime promptly played him at ccam with best left cam,Nedved other cam and cr7 up top.

Eusebio seems run past cr7 and they sort interfere with each other. It’s frustrating as hell as Eusebio is clearly top drawer but I’m missing something with him.

Wheres his best position?
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

Thanks

I’m using 89 Socrates and he’s great at CAM. Always seems to be in the right place, a rocket with either foot and is very good as passing.

I sure do miss my Socrates. I might do his prime sbc if we ever get a chance.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    maymanpele wrote: »

Thanks

I sure do miss my Socrates. I might do his prime sbc if we ever get a chance.

Enjoy buying 3 baby icons for 900k each :D
  • Muzza11
    8726 posts League Winner

You like Rivaldo yeh?, remember Salah had a 2* WF last year, I might try him.
  • krakos000
    17524 posts World Class
    Muzza11 wrote: »

You like Rivaldo yeh?, remember Salah had a 2* WF last year, I might try him.

Rivaldo is great
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    Prime lampard was horrible for me. Has the stats to be a game changer and he couldn’t score goals. Have him so many opportunities and could never find the back of the net.

Decided to go back to Best(who has worse shooting stats than lampard) and he’s been soooooo much better. Sending all the same shots into the back of the net. Dude is all over the field and his “medium” attacking work rate is a lie. Dude runs and moves more than anyone else on the field.

• WonderMouse
    95 Pele for under 3.1 a good price?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21916 posts Club Captain
    Posted in another thread but thought I would pose this here too …
    So, having Rivaldo and POTM Hazard, that'll make up 2 of the front 3 (352 formation). I do like Hazard as the CAM, but could be tempted to move him to RST, and bring in an Icon.

So, was thinking Nedved … can afford the 86 now, could squeeze out for the 89 but not quite there with funds for the Prime. Would the 86 be worth it - possibly use him at RST and then Hazard at CAM.

Seems like the 89 may be better for CAM - extra passing.

Thoughts on those that have used him, including his other version? Thanks in advance.

@VanBasten12 only used the baby version so far but he is immense. Very quick and powerful shot on both feet. Holds off defenders half-decent and has been an all around force at LF for me. Love having him and Perisic on either inside forward spot.
  • Scutch
    11905 posts Has That Special Something
    Mc wrote: »
    I
    Scutch wrote: »
    Ditched Hagi when I realised putting RWB card on Zanetti actually increased his chemistry as a RW to 7, so can now use him as my CM (perfect stats for a CM). Well pleased about that, as everyone else is on 10 chem (aside from either Nedved or Hazard depending on who I choose as my LW). So this is how it starts:

45060209825_8e04b50d12_z.jpg

Hidden Silver gem Hermoso tucked at the back with an Anchor chem style. Will eventually go back for IF Hernandez or Umtiti, funds permitting, but right now, I've only got 60k left in the kitty :lol:

Isn’t telles on 6chem? 8 with loyalty/manager.

Looks a great team bud. Telles is so reliable.

Nedved started LM which put Telles on 10.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

3 mill or lower
  • WonderMouse
    Blarix wrote: »

3 mill or lower

Thanks, has he been lower recently? 2 sold today for 3.1. I wasn't going to buy unless I saw a 3 mill flat
  • Sjaban
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    91 Baggio has budged down to 785k now. Was 820-840 last night.
  • vneklw
    EA dropping new patch notes right before BF, what a coincidence :trollface:
  • vneklw
    What's a decent/realistic price for prime Eusebio and prime Cruyff nowadays? 3.4 and 3.6?
  • krakos000
    17524 posts World Class
    Sjaban wrote: »

Shhhhh dont tell anyone
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    So, having Rivaldo and POTM Hazard, that'll make up 2 of the front 3 (352 formation). I do like Hazard as the CAM, but could be tempted to move him to RST, and bring in an Icon.

So, was thinking Nedved … can afford the 86 now, could squeeze out for the 89 but not quite there with funds for the Prime. Would the 86 be worth it - possibly use him at RST and then Hazard at CAM.

Thoughts on those that have used him, including his other version? Thanks in advance.

@VanBasten12 only used the baby version so far but he is immense. Very quick and powerful shot on both feet. Holds off defenders half-decent and has been an all around force at LF for me. Love having him and Perisic on either inside forward spot.

Thanks mate - does sound like a cool pairing with those too. Cheers for that
  • WonderMouse
    vneklw wrote: »
    What's a decent/realistic price for prime Eusebio and prime Cruyff nowadays? 3.4 and 3.6?

Don't know about Cruyff, but I think 3.3 is decent for Eusebio, good would be under that. Maybe that's not possible though anymore given this black friday rise
  • krakos000
    17524 posts World Class

Nedved and Rivaldo make a fun duo! I would use 89 nedved for cam though
  • Sjaban
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    krakos000 wrote: »

Shhhhh dont tell anyone
    😁 im waiting for him to drop more
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move

Thanks. Got the 86 and playing him at ST next to Rivaldo. Got 3 goals in the 3 games I've played so far - last was given as an OG unfortunately - hit the defenders head on the way into the goal :lol: .
  • krakos000
    17524 posts World Class

Thanks. Got the 86 and playing him at ST next to Rivaldo. Got 3 goals in the 3 games I've played so far - last was given as an OG unfortunately - hit the defenders head on the way into the goal :lol: .

Oh nice!! I think I'm gonna go for Baggio to play at CAM with those two up top as well.
  • Reus
    22816 posts Club Captain

Just fluctuations saw him sitting around for high 700s yesterday too
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1410 posts Professional
    Blarix wrote: »

3 mill or lower

Thanks, has he been lower recently? 2 sold today for 3.1. I wasn't going to buy unless I saw a 3 mill flat

Paid 3m for mine about 12 hours ago. I've seen about 5 sell between 3m-3.1m over the last few days. 3m seems to get snapped up pretty quickly but surprisingly mine was up for 22 minutes.
  • vneklw
    vneklw wrote: »

Don't know about Cruyff, but I think 3.3 is decent for Eusebio, good would be under that. Maybe that's not possible though anymore given this black friday rise

Thanks man! Guess I'll find out on Thursday as I assume there will be a 1-2 fresh ones listed there.