Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need a striker, really enjoyed griezmann loan but don't want to buy if the market is gonna crash and make me lose a lot, should I just get cr7 as he's usually crash proof or are any others crash proof as I had him last year for months, thanks

    Anyone??

    guys like cruyff and eusebio
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    has anyone used both 91 and 95 maradona? is there a significant difference between the 2?
    currently running the 91 at ccam in 4231 and hes been great really fun to use so far. i just noticed the 95 has better stats and a lot better shooting/passing but his pace suffers.

    its roughly a 200k difference between the two cards.
    any reviews would be great thanks!

    I would like to know as well... I am ready to pull the trigger.... Would also like to know what everyone thinks about the price. Will the 91 keep his value?

    I was in the same boat last night and finally just said screw it im not as interested in playing this year until they patch some more things and I've always wanted Mara in my team so just grabbed the 91 and he's fantastic so far even scores some header so surprisngly lol I could see the price drop a couple hundred k if they release base icon sbc. It all depends on what happens to cruyff and Eusebio if cruyff goes below 2 mil then I think Mara will take a small hit but don't quote me lol
  • Not sure to get Prime Crespo or MVB? Any thoughts? Also if you have used them what formation in and any essential players with them?
  • Matnevesbra
    1126 posts Professional
    Cr7 or baby cruyff?
  • hjdjydyufu
    8848 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Anybody used Kluveirt or Larsson?

    They both look good stat wise.

    Any versions
  • Mic2904
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need a striker, really enjoyed griezmann loan but don't want to buy if the market is gonna crash and make me lose a lot, should I just get cr7 as he's usually crash proof or are any others crash proof as I had him last year for months, thanks

    Anyone??

    guys like cruyff and eusebio
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    has anyone used both 91 and 95 maradona? is there a significant difference between the 2?
    currently running the 91 at ccam in 4231 and hes been great really fun to use so far. i just noticed the 95 has better stats and a lot better shooting/passing but his pace suffers.

    its roughly a 200k difference between the two cards.
    any reviews would be great thanks!

    I would like to know as well... I am ready to pull the trigger.... Would also like to know what everyone thinks about the price. Will the 91 keep his value?

    I was in the same boat last night and finally just said screw it im not as interested in playing this year until they patch some more things and I've always wanted Mara in my team so just grabbed the 91 and he's fantastic so far even scores some header so surprisngly lol I could see the price drop a couple hundred k if they release base icon sbc. It all depends on what happens to cruyff and Eusebio if cruyff goes below 2 mil then I think Mara will take a small hit but don't quote me lol

    Thanks for that! I will wait possibly until Monday, don't really need him right now as I got plans tomorrow.
    But will get him 👍
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.
  • BWild wrote: »
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.

    89 Blanc
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    BWild wrote: »
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.

    89 Blanc

    I think he'll be a bit out of my budget unfortunately
  • ThePlantOFGod
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    BWild wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.

    89 Blanc

    I think he'll be a bit out of my budget unfortunately

    He’s not far off those two you’re looking at. Not many on the market at the moment but you can get him below 800k at times.

    88 Rijkaard is far better than 87 Des though if that’s your only options.
  • Roobar
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    To all those saying 91 dinho, how's the 89? 600k cheaper. Does he still do the business? Or worth saving up?. Also seedorf prime or 88?
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    BWild wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.

    89 Blanc

    I think he'll be a bit out of my budget unfortunately

    He’s not far off those two you’re looking at. Not many on the market at the moment but you can get him below 800k at times.

    88 Rijkaard is far better than 87 Des though if that’s your only options.

    I'm not too familiar with their usual prices, just saw Blanc was around 200k more. But if it's closer than that I'll definitely keep Blanc in mind. Cheers
  • holdenwait
    58184 posts National Treasure
    prime best bin's getting listed at 1.910k now :o (ps4)
  • BWild wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.

    89 Blanc

    I think he'll be a bit out of my budget unfortunately

    He’s not far off those two you’re looking at. Not many on the market at the moment but you can get him below 800k at times.

    88 Rijkaard is far better than 87 Des though if that’s your only options.

    I'm not too familiar with their usual prices, just saw Blanc was around 200k more. But if it's closer than that I'll definitely keep Blanc in mind. Cheers

    He’s worth the extra, absolute presence on the field with his size and body type, scores lots of headers from corners as well :)
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    BWild wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    88 Rijkaard or 87 Des? Something about trusting Rijkaard with the ball at his feet is tempting.

    89 Blanc

    I think he'll be a bit out of my budget unfortunately

    He’s not far off those two you’re looking at. Not many on the market at the moment but you can get him below 800k at times.

    88 Rijkaard is far better than 87 Des though if that’s your only options.

    I'm not too familiar with their usual prices, just saw Blanc was around 200k more. But if it's closer than that I'll definitely keep Blanc in mind. Cheers

    He’s worth the extra, absolute presence on the field with his size and body type, scores lots of headers from corners as well :)

    Appreciate the input :) will have to reevaluate next week when I see what prices get to
  • Gamble
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Seedorf is just too good

    Saying things like that tempts me to try him. Who else you got with him in midfield @Crazy Creaky Jr ?
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Anybody used Kluveirt or Larsson?

    They both look good stat wise.

    Any versions

    Baby Larsson was great in a 2 striker formation for me
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    3006 posts National Call-Up
    Gamble wrote: »
    Prime Seedorf is just too good

    Saying things like that tempts me to try him. Who else you got with him in midfield @Crazy Creaky Jr ?

    Sbc Oscar If Talisca and fabinho
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Roobar wrote: »
    To all those saying 91 dinho, how's the 89? 600k cheaper. Does he still do the business? Or worth saving up?. Also seedorf prime or 88?

    Personally I feel like there is a huge difference between the 89 and 91 dinho that absolutely warrants the process difference. Kind of the same between 87 and 89 Socrates. I would definitely save up for 91 dinho.
  • DOMinant
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Question about Cruyff. Although he has a 5* weak foot I’m struggling to get him to shoot with his left... always seems to do an outside the foot shot instead. Any ideas why?!
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    DOMinant wrote: »
    Question about Cruyff. Although he has a 5* weak foot I’m struggling to get him to shoot with his left... always seems to do an outside the foot shot instead. Any ideas why?!

    Thank you !!!!

    I don't get that either line him up perfect takes shot with his outside foot. Scores mad goals but i think his card might be glitched
  • Beroe
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Playing with prime Crespo as lone striker in 4411 and he is fantastic with Messi behind him. Great partnership. But want to try Stoich 92,is he better? 3 wf think will be the main problem...
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone used Shearer this year?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    4a2167e5a06f3b407b6c96407a45ed56.png

  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2018
    wrong thread.
  • Gamble
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just packed Messi, somehow, in those promos - so now got 3m or so to play with on top of my team.

    Prime Vieira or prime Matthaus is the question of the day - any thoughts? Or any better ways to clear 3m?
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gamble wrote: »
    Just packed Messi, somehow, in those promos - so now got 3m or so to play with on top of my team.

    Prime Vieira or prime Matthaus is the question of the day - any thoughts? Or any better ways to clear 3m?

    Team?
  • Gamble
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    vneklw wrote: »
    Gamble wrote: »
    Just packed Messi, somehow, in those promos - so now got 3m or so to play with on top of my team.

    Prime Vieira or prime Matthaus is the question of the day - any thoughts? Or any better ways to clear 3m?

    Team?

    9a6aad1d1bbaf20208b7fffcd0e69f59.png

    As it stands
  • DougInskip
    6503 posts League Winner
    @ccooaattssyy

    First goal! Lol
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Who would you pick for cm role.

    89 Socrates

    Or

    91 matthaus
  • Littleland95
    17154 posts Moderator
    Cr7 or baby cruyff?

    Cruyff for me.

    But most prefer CR7 I think.
Sign In or Register to comment.