Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @vneklw I used 89 MVB a few weeks back and loved him. May have to get them 3, Cruyff, Best and Pavel

They’re really fun to use
  • DougInskip
    6358 posts League Winner
    vneklw wrote: »
    @vneklw I used 89 MVB a few weeks back and loved him. May have to get them 3, Cruyff, Best and Pavel

Forgot you had tried every icon lol I remember now, you had Prime Ruud and Prime MVB didn’t you, you enjoy Basten?
  • vneklw
    I hate how everytime I watch a video/clip of any of the icons on the game I immediately want to buy them on the game. That is the exact reason why I still play this game.
  • vneklw

Forgot you had tried every icon lol I remember now, you had Prime Ruud and Prime MVB didn’t you, you enjoy Basten?

Yes he is perfect as a targetman. Just lay it off to Gullit and let him do the running and MVB will take care of scoring those true striker goals. Always in or on the edge of the box ready to take his chances, and with that finishing it’s almost a guaranteed goal.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hate how everytime I watch a video/clip of any of the icons on the game I immediately want to buy them on the game. That is the exact reason why I still play this game.

https://youtu.be/uJWWA-h_-5g?t=32
  • IamFrench
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »
    @Blarix what team you rocking at the minute. Tend to follow your advice a lot!

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

Poverty team! @Blarix lol

You rate Prime Nedved?

dont get him started on prime nedved lol. pretty sure he loves the bloke

:joy:

I wasn't expecting anything out of him so i was shocked and happy when he was just ragdolling all the right backs in the game.
    @Blarix
    ive got potm hazard on the left, and potm lucas on the right. and was thinking about upgrading CL fabinho to 85 blanc or something, but im thinking upgrading lucas would be better. was going to get base Best, but everyone loves Prime Nedved here. would he work well as the right CAM in a 4231? i have KDB as CAM so i could have put him there but KDB is too slow out wide.

unless i sell KDB and get a middle position player that can play out wide. hmmm

I personally don't use player out of position but @IamFrench uses him in cam position and said he is great.

Prime Nedved CAM in 41212(2) is so good. I can not wait to have the SBC to complete it
  • holdenwait
    56371 posts National Treasure
    itching for the icon set 3 tbh
  • Toad2338
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone feel Eusebio is worth the 400k over CR7?
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    91 goatdinho up for 2.19m bin which seems a good price

Nvm someone already binned it
  • Gamble
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Toad2338 wrote: »

Easily. For me anyhow.
  • Littleland95
    16911 posts Moderator
    Need a striker, really enjoyed griezmann loan but don't want to buy if the market is gonna crash and make me lose a lot, should I just get cr7 as he's usually crash proof or are any others crash proof as I had him last year for months, thanks

Anyone??

CR7 gone down almost 100k the last week.
  • Toad2338
    Gamble wrote: »

Easily. For me anyhow.

89 or 91?
  • Gamble
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect

Easily. For me anyhow.

89 or 91?

91. Got enough to upgrade to the prime but in two minds whether it's worth it as the 91 is mega on his own.
  • Toad2338

Easily. For me anyhow.

89 or 91?

91. Got enough to upgrade to the prime but in two minds whether it's worth it as the 91 is mega on his own.

got it, will probably hold coins for the BF crash and grab him then
  • jpsblue
    3942 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    IamFrench wrote: »

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

I wasn't expecting anything out of him so i was shocked and happy when he was just ragdolling all the right backs in the game.
    @Blarix
    ive got potm hazard on the left, and potm lucas on the right. and was thinking about upgrading CL fabinho to 85 blanc or something, but im thinking upgrading lucas would be better. was going to get base Best, but everyone loves Prime Nedved here. would he work well as the right CAM in a 4231? i have KDB as CAM so i could have put him there but KDB is too slow out wide.

I personally don't use player out of position but @IamFrench uses him in cam position and said he is
    Prime Nedved CAM in 41212(2) is so good. I can not wait to have the SBC to complete it
    great.
    @IamFrench
    would prime nedved work well in a CAM in a 4231 on 8 chem? i currently have KDB there who i can sell to help fund Nedved
  • BWild
    3358 posts National Call-Up

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix

I personally don't use player out of position but @IamFrench uses him in cam position and said he is great.

would prime nedved work well in a CAM in a 4231 on 8 chem? i currently have KDB there who i can sell to help fund Nedved

I used him as the CCAM and he was brilliant.
  • jimbeam3678
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I sense a new icon sbc tonight. Far too many high rated cards on the market at low prices ....
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    83 and 84s are dead this year.

Sbc tonight please.
  • jpsblue

Sbc tonight please.

indeed. my TP is full of them. just kept saving them
  • Littleland95
    16911 posts Moderator

Easily. For me anyhow.

For me too.
  • Littleland95
    16911 posts Moderator

Easily. For me anyhow.

89 or 91?

The one you can afford. Both are great.
  • jpsblue
    BWild wrote: »

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix

he'd be much better than KDB in CCAM in a 4231 correct?
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

Sbc tonight please.

Have close to 400 players combined of 83s and 84s.

• jpsblue

Sbc tonight please.

Have close to 400 players combined of 83s and 84s.

have about 60 in the TP, and probably another 70 in my club. haven't bought any just been saving them for when they finally release an SBC that requires them so prices shoot up. i should go ahead and buy more tbh. have about 40 spots left in my TP
  • BWild
    3358 posts National Call-Up

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix

I think so, but I haven't used KDB much outside of draft.

There's something about Pavel. Just does things you didn't think possible in the game.
  • AIeks
    4989 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Larsson is pretty darn good. Wins headers, great finesse and good link up play, thinkin about doing his prime right now :weary:
  • jpsblue

Povvo team atm.

Cr7
    Henry
    91 cruyff
    Gerrard prime

Rest are ucl cards.

You rate Prime Nedved?

@Blarix

I think so, but I haven't used KDB much outside of draft.

There's something about Pavel. Just does things you didn't think possible in the game.

alright **** it, you guys have convinced me

was going to replace potm lucas with base best at the RCAM in a 4231 and keep KDB at CAM, but ill buy Nedved since he was also one of my favourite players in real life

then i can use my Red Mertens who is my super sub as my RCAM instead of POTM Lucas, and currently in this WL he has more goal contributions than Lucas does, even though Mertens comes on at half time for him :D

guess im going to have to keep CL Fabinho for the time being even though i wanted 85 blanc lol. he will be my next icon i guess
  • holdenwait
    56371 posts National Treasure
    there are two packed prime best's on the ps4 market both with 2 games played 0 goals 0 assists, both at 1.990 (well the other 1.995)

weird
  • hjdjydyufu
    7765 posts League Winner
    Anybody used Kluveirt or Larsson?

They both look good stat wise.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Seedorf is just too good