Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • jimbeam3678
    147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LouisQW wrote: »
    How's prime Best Is he worth the coins and would he play good as a Striker.
    LouisQW wrote: »
    How's prime Best Is he worth the coins and would he play good as a Striker.

    Yes he is. Fantastic card, few weeks ago someone on here recommended him. Played about 100 games with him and he has as many goals. :)
  • Gamble
    523 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Any thoughts on prime Seedorf and prime Veron?

    Looking to play either next to Kante & Pogba in lieu of KDB.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Quick question fellas how do you ignore/block someone on here?

    Can't see it a way to do it on the phone.

    Figured it out.

    d4b75f8991a8f777ae0a49952d1ee880.jpg

    :joy:
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tempted to build this around Eusebio and Lothar just to try something different:

    yj7UgcW.jpg
  • DougInskip
    6383 posts League Winner
    @vneklw looks sick
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Gullit sold again. Lost about 300k from tax etc. 15 games and 5 goals and 6 assists at CF wich is a joke compare to Cruyf, R10, Mara etc. His finishing 1on1 was very bad for a 4,4 mln card. He is great for CM , CDM 20 mln teams.
  • RealM
    5699 posts Big Money Move
    Going to grab Aguero I think if he goes to 1mil.
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Anyone use the futbin sync this year? I want to see how much my club is worth
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @vneklw looks sick

    It does, probably because of the colours though haha. There are a lot of cards in there I’d like to test out either way though.
  • DougInskip
    6383 posts League Winner
    vneklw wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @vneklw looks sick

    It does, probably because of the colours though haha. There are a lot of cards in there I’d like to test out either way though.

    Play that formation in game? You used lothar yet?
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used Prime Deco or Prime Rui Costa?

    Thinking of going full Portuguese :D
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    DougInskip wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @vneklw looks sick

    It does, probably because of the colours though haha. There are a lot of cards in there I’d like to test out either way though.

    Play that formation in game? You used lothar yet?

    That’s the plan, used it at the start of the year and did well with it.

    Nah can’t play until Monday.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shutup wrote: »
    Anyone used Prime Deco or Prime Rui Costa?

    Thinking of going full Portuguese :D

    With Eusebio and Figo too?

    Thought about doing the same but the defence is poor
  • Richard
    11448 posts Has That Special Something
    Fresh R96 6.5 Up
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    vneklw wrote: »
    Shutup wrote: »
    Anyone used Prime Deco or Prime Rui Costa?

    Thinking of going full Portuguese :D

    With Eusebio and Figo too?

    Thought about doing the same but the defence is poor

    I wish buddy, only got 1.5 mill atm but there are loads of cool Portuguese cards... RTG Sanches, Scream Pepe, IF Joao Mario, IF Quaresma...

    Whether they're good or not is another matter ;)
  • hjdjydyufu
    7853 posts League Winner
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Hey ladies and gents...

    Whose better in your opinion?

    88 Raul
    89 MVB
    87 Henry
    Or another million or less attacking icon?

    Hi guys!

    Sorry to bother sirs. .well I guess I'm not.
  • Richard
    11448 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    How much we think a fresh 91 Socrates can sell for?
  • BWild
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    Last year everyone raved about Desailly, is he still a beast this year or just shadowed by others?
  • DougInskip
    6383 posts League Winner
    vneklw wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @vneklw looks sick

    It does, probably because of the colours though haha. There are a lot of cards in there I’d like to test out either way though.

    Play that formation in game? You used lothar yet?

    That’s the plan, used it at the start of the year and did well with it.

    Nah can’t play until Monday.

    Looks epic anyway, Eusebio your favourite player then yeah?
  • DougInskip
    6383 posts League Winner
    kalka wrote: »
    Lets try secound chance prime Gullit. Will Play him central CAM at 4231. Prime Best and Nedved get other CAM's and have 2,1 mln for the rest of team. Really want to try Raul

    @kalka how are best and Nedved as wide CAMS?
  • Mike_Pickford
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    Finally got around to playing some online games. Prime Eusebio and 91 Cruyff win games on their own. I'm convinced i could go non rare around them and they'd still make it work. Ditching Bergkamp, Veron and 4231 though. Back to 41212 - gonna try Prime Raul and Prime Matthaus with the two dons.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    DougInskip wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @vneklw looks sick

    It does, probably because of the colours though haha. There are a lot of cards in there I’d like to test out either way though.

    Play that formation in game? You used lothar yet?

    That’s the plan, used it at the start of the year and did well with it.

    Nah can’t play until Monday.

    Looks epic anyway, Eusebio your favourite player then yeah?

    Absolutely. Cruyff too is very enjoyable to use but Eusebio takes it for me.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally got around to playing some online games. Prime Eusebio and 91 Cruyff win games on their own. I'm convinced i could go non rare around them and they'd still make it work. Ditching Bergkamp, Veron and 4231 though. Back to 41212 - gonna try Prime Raul and Prime Matthaus with the two dons.

    I built a poverty team around Eusebio the first time I used him and he did actually win games on his own. He’s stupidly clinical.

    Please let me know how Lothar plays for you!
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Man I could really use a flashback Robben right now
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    DougInskip wrote: »
    kalka wrote: »
    Lets try secound chance prime Gullit. Will Play him central CAM at 4231. Prime Best and Nedved get other CAM's and have 2,1 mln for the rest of team. Really want to try Raul

    @kalka how are best and Nedved as wide CAMS?

    Best is very fun card. I didint like him in fifa 16 and 17. He has every match goal or assist. Sometimes it feels M/M workrates and he stay back behind the action and sometimes he makes crazy runs. Finishing is very clinical. It is not Eusebio finishing but level R10. He is not worth 2 mln in my opinion but i want fun from game > winnig than he stay in my team.

    I still searching Nedved on the market below 1,1 mln.
  • TitanXX
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Who should i replace pogba with? Blanc, Seedorf? Middle Gerrard? Playing 433-4 Naingolan is the other cm Nedved cam Will have around 900k-1m budget
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    May I say that Prime Campbell is a complete ruffian.... bullies attackers without mercy.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    Quick question fellas how do you ignore/block someone on here?

    Can't see it a way to do it on the phone.

    Figured it out.

    d4b75f8991a8f777ae0a49952d1ee880.jpg

    :joy:

    I've had that since I've been unbanned lol I haven't seen any of his posts. Unfortunately when someone quotes it, they show up :(
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    This will have to do for now lol

    2FSRltm.jpg
  • selb
    6581 posts Big Money Move
    vneklw wrote: »
    This will have to do for now lol

    2FSRltm.jpg

    I feel for you playing with such a scrub team dude ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.