Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • Milanista28
    1169 posts Professional
    With the amount of icons we have this year we should get weekly releases.
  • Orison
    48684 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Stoichkov - CR7 - Best with Cruyff in behind at CAM

    Should happen right around tots time, Cruyff is going to be 5Mil or so :#
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    One thing‘s for certain though... ain‘t going to do these cheesy SBCs. Did Ronaldinho last year and regreted it for the rest of the year. Hate to have such an expensive item that I can‘t sell.
  • Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna make sure not to do as many SBCs this year unless it's for an icon that I am fairly sure I'm gonna have in my end game team.

    I did Hernandez last year due to recommendations from mates and although he was quite good I would definitely think twice about it now. I wasn't too bad with them though. I bypassed most of the ones that I was tempted by like Petit.
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    My friend who isn't on the forum is asking for a Baby/89 Socrates price prediction - Any ideas lads as i have no clue
  • jenksiee123
    21486 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2018
    Cruyff and Stoichkov is the initial dream. Wouldn't mind then branching out with Dinho and Best on the wings.
  • Diggy
    13633 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman wrote: »
    My friend who isn't on the forum is asking for a Baby/89 Socrates price prediction - Any ideas lads as i have no clue

    Get him on the forum
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1329 posts Professional
    Price prediction on 88 Keane?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Lineker
    Gerrard
    Shearer
    Lampard
    Gullit
    Cannavaro

    Are all stone wall in, I’ll figure the rest out another day

    Those strikers are an interesting choice for a WL regular.

    This years about fun and the way I wanna play, not how EA want me to play @SupaNoodle1990

    Don’t blame you mate, by September it’s all been pointless.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    gullit and george best price prediction in release date?
  • RebelRob
    5225 posts Big Money Move
    gullit and george best price prediction in release date?

    A lot and a lot more :D

    Can’t see Gullit available for under 1m at any point even immediately, and best likely wouldn’t go below 1.5 imo die to previous years hype.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    gullit and george best price prediction in release date?

    A lot and a lot more :D

    Can’t see Gullit available for under 1m at any point even immediately, and best likely wouldn’t go below 1.5 imo die to previous years hype.

    last year adp is 1.4 I guess best will be the same. :(
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Primes rumored (based on early streams) to be in packs from the start. Hype! :o :D
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All the primes are in concepts too
  • Whoman
    5414 posts Big Money Move
    Going to go for Klose and Nakata first, the latters IGS are well worth checking out. Great stats everywhere it counts.

    Others i really want to try soonish are Ballack, Figo, Socrates and Veron. Middle version will do for all ;)
  • Multif4ce
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Primes rumored (based on early streams) to be in packs from the start. Hype! :o :D

    That would be amazing. Fingers crossed
  • hoban95
    49112 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Give me that Lampard.
  • Campino
    27167 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Give me that Gerrard.

  • hoban95
    49112 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Campino wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Give me that Gerrard.

    Yes, i want him as well.
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best
  • Orison
    48684 posts FIFA Cover Star
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    I must be the last German to not have a copy, feelsbadman.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12986 posts Has That Special Something
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year
  • Orison
    48684 posts FIFA Cover Star
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    3* WF
  • hoban95
    49112 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    giphy.gif
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    3* WF

    Don’t need a weak foot when your main foot takes the net off like a howitzer.
  • Orison
    48684 posts FIFA Cover Star
    coatsy wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    3* WF

    Don’t need a weak foot when your main foot takes the net off like a howitzer.

    Yeah, based on the demo it felt as if WF is less important than in 18.

    But that might change with rivals and WL, we will see.

    Defo wanna try him tho. Stoich - CR7 - Best with Cruyff in behind.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12986 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    Yeah, him too. Might just go full @Diggy with two icon squads this year. So many to choose. Cruyff is gonna be so expensive for a long long time with that 5/5
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    coatsy wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    3* WF

    Don’t need a weak foot when your main foot takes the net off like a howitzer.

    Yeah, based on the demo it felt as if WF is less important than in 18.

    But that might change with rivals and WL, we will see.

    Defo wanna try him tho. Stoich - CR7 - Best with Cruyff in behind.

    Just get that finesse lined up.
  • Orison
    48684 posts FIFA Cover Star
    coatsy wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    coatsy wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    All prime icons are in the game from start. Some guy just played a draft and had Prime R9/Cruyff/Rivaldo and came up against Prime Best

    Best is a major reason I’m back this year

    00b02114543e1832ea75cbbbdf55f6d8.png

    3* WF

    Don’t need a weak foot when your main foot takes the net off like a howitzer.

    Yeah, based on the demo it felt as if WF is less important than in 18.

    But that might change with rivals and WL, we will see.

    Defo wanna try him tho. Stoich - CR7 - Best with Cruyff in behind.

    Just get that finesse lined up.

    A what? Nah, across goal is still the best option imo.

    Finesse isn't bad this year and more viable than last, but still not the greatest.
Sign In or Register to comment.