The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• ManyakFC
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    baby crespo is soo good
  • WillianDollaBaby
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SlushyNegligibleCaribou-size_restricted.gif

Cruyff is so sick at the drag back ting

How do you do that?

Its a fake shot standing still with a 5* skiller bro, genuinely couldn't say the button process exactly unless I'm doing it on the controller lol.

GiftedHorribleAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

My boy Cruyff :love:
  • EddieFicio
    22348 posts Club Captain
    The V dragback is not a fake shot standing with a 5 star skiller lol.

It's a 4 star skill move, you just need to time the exits direction with the left joystick
  • EddieFicio
    22348 posts Club Captain
    Picked up prime figo for 1.3, hopefully make a nice flip out of him. Will try him meanwhile.
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1426 posts Professional
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    The V dragback is not a fake shot standing with a 5 star skiller lol.

It's a 4 star skill move, you just need to time the exits direction with the left joystick

Do you just use the fake shot controls?
  • holdenwait
    60980 posts Icon
    edited October 2018
    <3 oh felllarzzz hot potaterzzzzz

first ever icon packedddd

and it's the hero of last year <3:o:o:o:o:o from a 7.5k pack :joy::joy:

DpW27ZTW4AAXiX3.jpg:large

DpW3Z39XcAA5PBy.jpg:large
  • Pikachu
    8935 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    <3 oh felllarzzz hot potaterzzzzz

first ever icon packedddd

and it's the hero of last year <3:o:o:o:o:o from a 7.5k pack :joy::joy:

DpW27ZTW4AAXiX3.jpg:large

DpW3Z39XcAA5PBy.jpg:large

Damn, nice one pal.
  • LiTTl3_King15
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Base Vieri is so bad

Agreed.. managed a gtg ratio with him though but missed so many.. finesse shot starts at 88 card and the composure jumps significantly too. I’d say avoid base vieri try 88

88 vieri is great really enjoying him at the moment,really good strength and amazing shooting 4 star wf is decent. He is fairly quick with decent dribbling as well, I have a hunter on him and he's above 90 in strength,shooting and pace. 84 games played 92 goals so far.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Congrats @holdenwait ! Nice one!
  • cheers guys, to think it could've been a crappy base icon but then club legend shows his face, truly great moment on a buzzy friday night o:)
  • AlexSolm
    8349 posts League Winner
    edited October 2018
    I really enjoyed using 88 Shevchenko and 90 RvN today, Shevchenko scored some absurd long shots and RvN is an amazing poacher. I wanna to try Figo or Best next.
  • krakos000
    17577 posts World Class
    Shooting for Prime nedved by black Friday
  • Craftydevil
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What’s going on with icon prices seem really inflated
  • MikeyP_FC
    13852 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Congrats @holdenwait ! Nice one!

• MikeyP_FC
    13852 posts Has That Special Something
    @EddieFicio need a Figo review
  • EddieFicio
    22348 posts Club Captain
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    @EddieFicio need a Figo review

hes awesome lol
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Literally something random I threw together with cards in my club wasn't expecting it to be any good lol @Blarix

Switch to 41212(2) in game -

Kasper Schmeichel
    Weiser
    Bailly
    Davinson
    Robertson
    Goretzka
    Bellerabi
    Red IF Sabitzer
    POTM Hazard
    Prime Henry
    Baby Cruyff

And then SBC Juanfran comes on for Bellerabi and swaps with Goretzka at CDM.

Im thinking of selling my CR7 to get prime henry and build this.

Baby cruyff prime henry
    Ucl untradable mane untradeable fred untradeable ucl gundogan sbc lucas rest will be something simple that i will in time upgrade.

Should I do it??? Yday henry was going for 2.5 2.6 and now 2.9 got to wait right time to snipe one
    Ps4
  • Kamilflage
    5986 posts Big Money Move
    What’s going on with icon prices seem really inflated

2 factors:
    1) WL inflation
    2) everyone was anticipating icon sbc....then it didnt come so people started panic buying
  • Koolfashion
    2735 posts Fans' Favourite
    With those prices i am very tempted to sell my team tbh
  • Kamilflage
    Using Prime Lampard second time around in a CM spot, and the most notable stat of his has been the passing. No other player has yet impressed me with perfect weighted pin point passes like Lampard over the past 10 or so matches...
    Maybe just having a good spell, but I can't remember the last card that made me say to myself wow what a brilliant ball over what a goal
  • EddieFicio
    22348 posts Club Captain
    Probably the most satisfying skill I've pulled off and I didn't even score from the play :joy:

Pure filth by Mboopi

siQBy9z.gif

• tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Using Prime Lampard second time around in a CM spot, and the most notable stat of his has been the passing. No other player has yet impressed me with perfect weighted pin point passes like Lampard over the past 10 or so matches...
    Maybe just having a good spell, but I can't remember the last card that made me say to myself wow what a brilliant ball over what a goal

Gerrard was doing good passes for me. Tried him?
  • jpsblue
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    guys i have about 1.2m coins after selling investments. have a few more to sell so i can stretch that out to 1.4m or so

i want an icon, however i want one that won't drop in price, they will keep rising won't they? just dont want one that loses value over time as i have a decent BPL team, but during black friday im going to sell that team the week before and build my dream team

any suggestions on icons in that price range that won't lose value (i presume when black friday comes everything will crash?)

cheers guys
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1426 posts Professional
    what pros have been streaming with Eusebio? i wanna try and watch some gameplay
  • NDJ591
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    vneklw wrote: »
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    vneklw wrote: »
    How’s ADP this year?

Much better than last year. And even in 18 he was amazing

That sounds promising! Was my favourite player on 17 and of them my favourites irl too. Did you use his prime?

No just the Baby
  • jpsblue
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    guys i have about 1.2m coins after selling investments. have a few more to sell so i can stretch that out to 1.4m or so

i want an icon, however i want one that won't drop in price, they will keep rising won't they? just dont want one that loses value over time as i have a decent BPL team, but during black friday im going to sell that team the week before and build my dream team

any suggestions on icons in that price range that won't lose value (i presume when black friday comes everything will crash?)

cheers guys

eusebio is my dream icon i want to get though.

also how is prime raul? i love crosses and headed goals and his stats seems perfect. just would have liked a bit higher pace but he does seem quick
  • Kamilflage
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »

Gerrard was doing good passes for me. Tried him?

Yesh I tried the prime for about 5 or 6 games then sold couldnt say no to the profits lol...
    I never really noticed rest passes from him, but again it could have just been a lot of factors like the competition/servers at that time. 5-6 games is barely a review though, will pick him up again sunday/monday
  • Alford1995
    3667 posts National Call-Up
    Using 89 scholes cam in 41212(2) bpl side & all i can say is wow what a baller. I honestly dont understand how the prime could be any better. Paid 600 for him but deffo a 10/10 from me
  • Shutup
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite

Fuji uses him, although not a pro
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1426 posts Professional
    Shutup wrote: »

Fuji uses him, although not a pro

I was watching him the other day and he had Best and Ballack. Is it one of his older streams?