Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• WillianDollaBaby
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    7mrJ4tB.png

After in game switches of course. Sexy front four, hopefully Sabitzer does the business, excited to try Cruyff and compare him to the prime!!
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    will review later tonight after I compose myself from all the BS that happens in fut champs

9b52511584305c874a32692285012a30.jpg

I swear this game is so weird, this is what 41 jumping and 31 heading accuracy looks like :joy:

https://streamable.com/y4cda

edit: it gets even better when you see that laca has 60 long passing :D :D
  • DougInskip
    6441 posts League Winner
    @Navraat 88 Seedorf, let me know how he is when you can man
  • RealM
    5794 posts Big Money Move
    da8b6a3688343b1e2c5af24537471154.png

Not bad, he sold for 1.84
  • WillianDollaBaby
    I am so jealous of that Laca
  • solnasolna08
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    RealM wrote: »

nice snipe :)
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    RealM wrote: »

Jeez
  • Olleman
    13155 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    So if anyone could by my Nedved that would be great thank you :wink:
  • vneklw
    Made 80k on Ballack, not bad I suppose.

Gonna build a proper team around Eusebio on Sunday most likely.
  • WillianDollaBaby
    How was Ballack @vneklw
  • Kamilflage
    5004 posts Big Money Move
    Oh man 9.45M transfer profit....10M about to be breached!
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone would recommend buyimg baby veron??
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Thinking of Selling 90 Stoichkov and 87 Socrates for 89 cruyff. Silly move?
  • kalka
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cruyff is much better than 92 Stoichkov. He was very bad for 2 mln player
  • vneklw
    How was Ballack @vneklw

Here you go:

lso for anyone wondering about prime Ballack he’s actually really solid. Not really worth the coins but nonetheless it’s a good card. I used him at CM in a 433(3) and instructed him to get forward, which allowed him to dictate the game. Scored a few bangers from outside the box and his through balls were top class. He feels quite clunky on the ball though but if you use them the same way I used him it’s not really a problem.
  • AjaxLegends
    1960 posts Play-Off Hero
    What would be a good price for 86 Kluivert? He is around 620K now. Will he become cheaper after the weekend?
  • Gabbalala
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    @WillianDollaBaby how have you found Cruyff compared to his Prime? I have the baby version and he’s stunning but was just wondering the difference between them.

I think @Blarix said yesterday that the baby Pele was poor but I know I’ll kick myself if I don’t try him. It’s between Eusebio and Pele for the privilege to partner Cruyff.

On the subject of Cruyff, wow he’s a beast. Won me games all himself this WL so far and I’m only 7 games in. Has about a 3:1 goal ratio and I’m not a great player in all honesty!
  • Bvegas
    1472 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who is the best sub 600k CB?

Looking at 90 Nesta and 86 Hierro
  • BWild
    3478 posts National Call-Up
    I will truly never understand the Icon market. "Oh my card didn't see at X? I might as well raise my price by 40k and try again"
  • WillianDollaBaby
    edited October 2018
    @Gabbalala I am only 5 games deep in champs and 3 of those have been 1-0 rage quits very early on but so far I'd say he's ALMOST identical. The prime is not worth the extra 2m unless you have the coin but the prime is definitely a more refined version.

I didn't think I'd enjoy two striker formations but Cruyff and Henry compliment each other perfectly, Cruyff's runs in behind are absolutely incredible.
  • GYJames
    13 posts Ball Boy
    Guys I know you give the best advice here. I need an icon French CDM. I'm considering 87 Makelele, 88 Petit and 88 Desailly. Although I'm currently sat on 2.5 million. Who would you guys suggest is the best option - either out of those three, or for the coins? :smiley:
  • Kamilflage
    BWild wrote: »
    I will truly never understand the Icon market. "Oh my card didn't see at X? I might as well raise my price by 40k and try again"

LOL this is the most infuriating thing for me right now
  • Kamilflage
    Kamilflage wrote: »

You waiting for a card to expire thinking yes noone bought it the guy is gonna drop the price...3..2...1...
    5 min later ups the price by 50k posts for 6 hours and some dude buys it 20 min later!
    GG Icon market....GG
  • BWild
    3478 posts National Call-Up

You waiting for a card to expire thinking yes noone bought it the guy is gonna drop the price...3..2...1...
    5 min later ups the price by 50k posts for 6 hours and some dude buys it 20 min later!
    GG Icon market....GG

Exactly what I have been going through all day. Waiting for things to sell and seeing that no one is buying at the price listed so when things finally sell I'll be able to buy. Nope +40k
  • Kamilflage
    2hwi6xg.jpg
    Suarez 300k
    Cruyff 2.15
    Lampard 1.04
    Canna 450
    Canna 440
  • Fleischmichel
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lucas TB wrote: »
    n08qLzIr.jpg

looking for a target man type in this one. Brook it down to either baby van Basten or baby Socrates. Opinions?

Do you think Lucas Leiva IF is better than Allan?

for me he is. but stats are very similar, would just try both and then decide
  • vneklw
    I’d say the only real difference I noticed between 89/91 and 94 Cruyff is that the prime has better finishing but it’s not like the 89/91 has bad finishing so it’s hard to justify the 2 mil difference right now.
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up

GG Icon market....GG

but if it sells wouldnt you do the same
  • Kamilflage
    vneklw wrote: »
    I’d say the only real difference I noticed between 89/91 and 94 Cruyff is that the prime has better finishing but it’s not like the 89/91 has bad finishing so it’s hard to justify the 2 mil difference right now.

I think the difference between 89/91 and 94 is just way too much...that prime shouldnt be more than 3mil
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    2hwi6xg.jpg
    Suarez 300k
    Cruyff 2.15
    Lampard 1.04
    Canna 450
    Canna 440

Those canna damn