Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Koolfashion
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    Absolutely crazy prices. Prime Butra was 1.2m yesterday morning. One has just sold now for 1.78m.

:O Holy..sh..
  • M98H
    13040 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Absolutely crazy prices. Prime Butra was 1.2m yesterday morning. One has just sold now for 1.78m.

:flushed:
  • It's only going to get worse with all the coins pumped into the game every week, wouldn't surprise me if R96 hits 10 mil.
  • solnasolna08
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's only going to get worse with all the coins pumped into the game every week, wouldn't surprise me if R96 hits 10 mil.

and then ea drop prime r9 sbc for like 3 million = panic on the market for the icons.
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    Petit is a monster, really shifts the balance in midfield with his presence
  • Navraat wrote: »

Baby one switched position or?
  • McNasty
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Using prime Lampard as a CCAM in 4231. Loving him so far. Every longshot earns at least a corner so usually 1-2 longshot goals from Fat Frank and 1-2 near post corner goals a game >:) >:) >:)
  • Navraat
    It's only going to get worse with all the coins pumped into the game every week, wouldn't surprise me if R96 hits 10 mil.

and then ea drop prime r9 sbc for like 3 million = panic on the market for the icons.

they love too much them player picks, EA probably gonna do one for Icons
  • WillianDollaBaby
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect

This is the only way to negate it. Glad I got my Henry when I did now :joy: but not so happy being sat on almost 2.3million
  • Gabbalala
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    I'm not selling mine, even though he has gone up a bit, but baby Cruyff is on another planet to anybody I've used so far this Fifa and the last Fifa. Has 52 in 37 for me in Rivals and WL. :heart: :blush:
  • Navraat
    Navraat wrote: »

88 Petit
  • Olleman
    13156 posts Has That Special Something
    Holy * is this middle Nedved insane! Right @Blarix ? ;)
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner

Surely you’ve sold him by now
  • chaser2k15
    13600 posts Has That Special Something

88 Petit

Pricefix if i ever saw one. :D
  • Navraat
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

88 Petit

Pricefix if i ever saw one. :D

Won't sell mine, there's a lack of tall CDMs in that price range with huge interception radius that are also comfortable on the ball, can shoot and have the proper stamina.

As soon as people get more coins he's only gonna go up
  • Campino
    27316 posts Player of the Year
    Ea will bring it back down to earth soon enough

Some people gonna be making some huge losses soon
  • solnasolna08
    1904 posts Play-Off Hero
    people how buy big players now going to regret it soon :)
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class
    people how buy big players now going to regret it soon :)
    Or they just want to play some games with said players.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    I can smell a snake in our garden...
  • HeroBent
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone know 89 cruyff price? What was he before this insane rise?
  • WillianDollaBaby
    cUjTnGK.png

@HeroBent I just bought him for 1.86m he was going for around 1.8m anyway, 1.9mish now. Hasn't risen a great deal if I'm honest.

The only two that seem to have risen stupidly, from what i've seen are that Butra and also baby Vieira.

Buzzing to see how good this Cruyff is in comparison to the prime. 2m extra for the prime is a big difference!
  • Navraat
    cUjTnGK.png

@HeroBent I just bought him for 1.86m he was going for around 1.8m anyway, 1.9mish now. Hasn't risen a great deal if I'm honest.

The only two that seem to have risen stupidly, from what i've seen are that Butra and also baby Vieira.

Buzzing to see how good this Cruyff is in comparison to the prime. 2m extra for the prime is a big difference!

wait, you prefer baby to prime?
  • HeroBent
    4657 posts National Call-Up
    cUjTnGK.png

@WillianDollaBaby had my eye on that one. Was very unsure of his price so did not buy. Thanks dude.
  • DougInskip
    6441 posts League Winner
    Don’t think I’ll bkther upgrading to Prime MVB, the 89 has just scored an overhead kick from the angle he scored that Euro’s volley lol how do I upload a video of it? Recorded on my phone
  • Navraat
    edited October 2018
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    I can smell a snake in our garden...

186ea83c68244d156689c5b3ff123189.png
  • WillianDollaBaby
    cUjTnGK.png

wait, you prefer baby to prime?

I don't know yet that's why I said I'm buzzing to see how good this Cruyff is in comparison to the prime.

@HeroBent I was a bit trigger happy as I want him for tonight bud, after the WL you'll probably be able to get him for 1.8m if you're patient. Maybe during it if a norty promo drops tonight.
  • Littleland95
    17038 posts Moderator
    Used the RB Puyol at CB and he is very strong at breaking up play. Probably won 98% of the headers as well. Played him alongside VVD and they complement each other very well.

One of the few CBs I feel safe passing the ball out of defence with.
  • Used the RB Puyol at CB and he is very strong at breaking up play. Probably won 98% of the headers as well. Played him alongside VVD and they complement each other very well.

One of the few CBs I feel safe passing the ball out of defence with.

Think if crossing gets nerfed we'll see more people using the smaller icon CB's.
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    What have I just read over the last 80 posts or so?! What’s next, I come in here to read someone hyping 85 Pires (because they own 10 of him)? Ridiculous.

I’m ready for some Icon SBCs. Let’s gooo!