Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Sercs
    19120 posts World Class
    Bought TOTY Ronaldo for 5.78 earlier - down to 5.2 now 🤣
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    Just did Cannavaro. Had some coins because I pulled HL Pogba in MM. He seems terrible for me (only two games in). He plays the center CB in a 3-5-2 next to Kimpembe and POTM Van Dijk. Anyone else disliked him or do I need to get used to him? He was one of my favorites growing up, which is why I did him and not Blanc for instance.
  • Scutch
    14756 posts World Class
    Rage submitted PIM Blanc into a 100k pack last night. 2 hours later...

6636562e2f61def37660fae307f2bf43.jpg
  • Scutch
    14756 posts World Class
    Also, couldn’t resist buying back an old friend from the early months. Prime Butra for 440k :o

4c32503b384456b76aa579df745b0b12.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    10029 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Rage submitted PIM Blanc into a 100k pack last night. 2 hours later...

6636562e2f61def37660fae307f2bf43.jpg

Blanc is quite average compared to other CBS for this stage, I think you made the right choice. I have Cannavaro after doing him instead of Maldini and he has been faultless in all departments, whether he is better than PIM Maldini I don't know but he sure is loads better than PIM Blanc and Des and feels just as good as Tots Militao.
  • Scutch
    14756 posts World Class
    He’s back! <3

b786048b04356690e1a54f9d3c7bbafa.jpg
  • Tsarov
    5461 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Pele is officially the most broken card I have used this year. Only Division 1 matches and two in FUT Champions.

His shooting abilities and passing are sublime. His balance is fantastic, so even his strength is not the greatest he is not losing the ball that easily.

He is not as smooth as Neymar or Mbappe, but still crazy, crazy player.

He deserves more love here.

89325804bdd1dcfd038a4ce1826ebd97cef8ad1b83c7e8c202ce2b4a9b9387dd055bf8c8.jpg
  • Diggy
    14654 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    He’s back! <3

b786048b04356690e1a54f9d3c7bbafa.jpg

Love El Buitre I did the SBC & he comes on every game if it lasts long enough put PIM Best & other icons in SBCs over him

He’s still fantastic
  • Mike010
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Butra is great , packed him early and now at 1299 goals with him .
    Makes so many important goals for me.
  • ccooaattssyy
    11530 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2019
    What is the actual point of 86 Puyol? He was a quick player & 58 dribbling is laughable.
  • Scutch
    14756 posts World Class
    Jumbo players premium:

42a97a2cc09923aad7a675d6b9db0086.jpg

Not the greatest but glad the icons still keep their minimum 280k or so.

That’s 86 R.Carlos, 87 Bergkamp, 85 Seedorf, 90 Figo and now Gattuso. All a bit crap but I’d never packed an Icon before Fifa 19.
  • kfcbucket21
    6093 posts Big Money Move
    Doing maldini and R10 I think if I can be arsed. Already submitted the icon for R10 but wish I started maldini first
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Who is better futties hazard or tots salah ??
  • Who is better futties hazard or tots salah ??

salah is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so no doubt hazard
  • Tsarov
    5461 posts Big Money Move
    PIM Maldini over TOTS VVD?
  • ccooaattssyy
    Do it
  • GL
    11899 posts Has That Special Something
    Tsarov wrote: »

Nope
  • McRaven
    5889 posts Big Money Move
    Tsarov wrote: »

No
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7115 posts Big Money Move
    Should I do eusebio for the lols? Tried him in draft and he didn’t have the sauce like WBY
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    Should I do eusebio for the lols? Tried him in draft and he didn’t have the sauce like WBY

Struggled with him as a lone striker, insane in 3-5-2. So dependa on your formation and playstyle. He moves/dribbles so smooth you don’t need to skill with him.
  • Grifter
    1832 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone else find PIM Henry clunky? Spent so much on him and disappointed to start :(
  • James Libby
    7002 posts Big Money Move
    Grifter wrote: »
    Anyone else find PIM Henry clunky? Spent so much on him and disappointed to start :(

Keep trying.
  • GL

@James Libby
  • Jshartman
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just did Cannavaro. Had some coins because I pulled HL Pogba in MM. He seems terrible for me (only two games in). He plays the center CB in a 3-5-2 next to Kimpembe and POTM Van Dijk. Anyone else disliked him or do I need to get used to him? He was one of my favorites growing up, which is why I did him and not Blanc for instance.

I did him earlier this year and ended up submitting him for Maldini....I didn't find him nearly as effective as Maldini
  • Ian_Ando08
    10656 posts Has That Special Something
    did Cannavaro the day his sbc came out and hes never left.. he really is superb and overlooked alot
  • GL
    Poor guy has been relisting PIM R9 all day and dropping it every time
  • Finesse_4days

I sold him after about 4 games I got him for a really good price about a month ago and just sold him on for profit, he felt very underwhelming he lacked dribbling ability , he didn't feel that strong and he lacks aerial ability + the top strikers have either 5* weakfoot or skills and he has neither.
  • Finesse_4days
    GL wrote: »
    Poor guy has been relisting PIM R9 all day and dropping it every time

I know the feeling, had the same with a 90 Gullit about a month ago.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    did Cannavaro the day his sbc came out and hes never left.. he really is superb and overlooked alot

HeS ToO ShORT
  • Finesse_4days
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

I had reservations before completing him as I found the Prime good but not top level and often made sloppy errors, the PIM is the best CB I have used this Fifa, he hardly ever looses a header , Tots Militao probably looses more headers than he does for me.