Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Diggy
    14743 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    So, think we've pretty much concluded now (from the conclusive images on the last few pages):

EAzzwBvWwAEtmsD?format=png&name=900x900

Kaka, Cahill?, Essien, Garrincha, Cafu?, Rush, Sanchez, Barnes, Dalglish.

Two debatable ones. I think the rest are definites.

If Cahill is an icon I'm done.

Tim Cahill why not
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited August 2019
    Is it worth it to do vieira sbc or there are better players than him at this stage of fifa ??
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    Pls no moments in 20

@GL pretty sure someone already confirmed moments are in 20
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Moments are fine if they replace the prime’s
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    5cd402f20cd3c9500ebb7ad3364d1a79.png
  • Littleland95
    17748 posts Moderator
    Sercs wrote: »

Awesome! Congrats!
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class

Awesome! Congrats!

thanks - already have the prime so onto the transfer he goes
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4848 posts National Call-Up
    Is it worth it to do vieira sbc or there are better players than him at this stage of fifa ??

He is crap
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class

He is crap

He’s great - class destroyer
  • James Libby
    7312 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't four versions of each Icon already been confirmed?
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    What is prime moments Eusebio going rate? I want to sell but there is so few and I haven’t been watching him at all...

Want him gone but I don’t want to list too cheaply. Futbin says anywhere from 5.8-6m?
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    What is prime moments Eusebio going rate? I want to sell but there is so few and I haven’t been watching him at all...

Want him gone but I don’t want to list too cheaply. Futbin says anywhere from 5.8-6m?

@Muzza11 will know. Been looking for him iirc.
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2019

Lol it’s a tough one man, I’ve been looking all week tbh and I haven’t seen any sell for 5.7. I was gonna buy that one aswell. Even though he is rare, I don’t see many of them sell.

If you’re patient I’m sure you can sell him for 5.8/5.9 but I had 5.6 and waited for one to drop there for ages.
  • Campino
    29803 posts National Team Captain

Put him up for min/max dude
  • Muzza11
    10918 posts Has That Special Something

I watch one from min yesterday sell at 5.610. I ran out of money to bid on him lol.
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    edited August 2019
    Campino wrote: »

That’s just stupid 😂 - you asking for a deal? Lol
  • Tsarov
    5672 posts Big Money Move
    Can someone explain me why Prime Pele feels heavy on the ball in comparison to TOTS Havertz, TOTS Mbappe or any Neymar’s version?
  • TalentFG
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Can someone explain me why Prime Pele feels heavy on the ball in comparison to TOTS Havertz, TOTS Mbappe or any Neymar’s version?

Pele is old 👍🏻
  • Tsarov
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »

Pele is old 👍🏻

Seems legit :trollface:
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    worth doing Henry as one last icon? bored and have near 800k in coin wont take much to grind with this market
  • James Libby
    7312 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    worth doing Henry as one last icon? bored and have near 800k in coin wont take much to grind with this market

YES.
  • Grown93
    3920 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Lehmann is the worst GK i used this year by far. i thought nobody replace Alisson in that category but i was wrong. :D
  • so hyped for this...

a1706a3cf6d88adaa194c4a1e1afd2d2.png
  • Campino

Nah, if I pack a big player I generally put up for min/max

See what I get
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class

See what I get

Sold last night for 5.78 - pretty happy with that price. Ronaldo in at 5.79 and just bought Gullit for 1.75.... team is complete.
  • Campino

See what I get

Sold last night for 5.78 - pretty happy with that price. Ronaldo in at 5.79 and just bought Gullit for 1.75.... team is complete.

Good man, finished my LFC team yesterday then they released that bloody Fabinho
  • BecksRightPeg
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have a mid Jay Jay and about 1m coins. Who should I put it into? Already have PIM cruyff and R94
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class

See what I get

Good man, finished my LFC team yesterday then they released that bloody Fabinho

wow just seen that card - what stats!
  • Diggy
    14743 posts Has That Special Something
    Have a mid Jay Jay and about 1m coins. Who should I put it into? Already have PIM cruyff and R94

Eusebio
  • Tsarov
    edited August 2019
    Diggy wrote: »

Eusebio

Pele if you want some fun. Eusebio if you want one of the most clinical finishers in the game.