Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Thoughts of 91 dinho playing rw in 433? Need a central icon who can switch to the wing for chem. Tried 91 Cruyff didn't like him, using PIM Rivaldo at the minute who is decent

    Only played with the Prime, but he's good in almost any attacking position imo.
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    Top 5 cdms anyone? Fancy a change but don't want to be uncompetitive, thanks
  • Sercs
    18582 posts World Class
    edited July 21
    Been using 89 Eusebio (1.4 after packs)... decided to do the prime given the small extra cost on top (second prime ever, never do them mid game as I think it’s silly to tie up coins.. but now it’s the end game...)

    18f2a2cd954a1dad8af5926a975da472.png

    Then decided to do a prime icon moments... 1.8 after packs

    5d713ed343ba23ab4ed74e64a6ea9c37.png


    I’ll end up changing to 4231

    9b7a04312b76861f852eddd2ecc9dc5a.png


  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    Where do you play Cruyff in 4231? I changed to the formation to suit him but not sure where to play him
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grifter wrote: »
    Where do you play Cruyff in 4231? I changed to the formation to suit him but not sure where to play him

    Ccam
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    Grifter wrote: »
    Where do you play Cruyff in 4231? I changed to the formation to suit him but not sure where to play him

    Ccam

    This is his best position imo. Pulls the strings for me, scores as much as the forwards have in that formation as well.
  • Sercs
    18582 posts World Class
    PIM Cruyff is defo better than any other version. His dribbling actually feels elite whereas before I found it meh with the lack of balance..
  • Richie
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ended up doing R10. Onana, Blidn and Angelino were my go to TOTS with Orban and De Ligt (86's) my go to IFs.
    550k and a lot of untradeables spent on Dinho and I'm starting Roberto Carlos to join him :joy:
  • ne0_phr34k
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lads... I think I'm done with WL for Fifa 19 lol. I've been stuck at 20 wins all year.

    yIxZaYO.jpg

    No more trading for me now, really wanted TOTY Neymar but did Ronaldinho coz I had so many reds and replaced my POTM Hazard I've had all year.
    JV6GPwa.png
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Well played mate. Lovely team.
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    How good is Prime Pele this year? Is he as good as Eusebio?
  • SimenHP
    1868 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richie wrote: »
    Ended up doing R10. Onana, Blidn and Angelino were my go to TOTS with Orban and De Ligt (86's) my go to IFs.
    550k and a lot of untradeables spent on Dinho and I'm starting Roberto Carlos to join him :joy:

    I have 500k and no untradables I want to use (I have around 10 not in my starting 11, but want all of them in my club) I wonder how close 500k will get me to finish R10. I just did Cruyff for around 1m without almost any untradables
  • Fleischmichel
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5LiV8DL.png

    Legend.
  • AjaxLegends
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did Gullit last night and today. Started with 700K, Seedorf, Rijkaard and 8 high rateds (95 Mertens, 94 Robertson, 94 Bruno Fernandes and 93 Aubameyang as highest). Don't know how I did it, but made it. Only great pull was 95 Frenkie de Jong who I sold for 290K. Other than that highest rated was Iniesta. Don't have a bench anymore and will have to play with Meunier next to Gullit (so far very impressive by the way, great tackler, bargain at 42K). So far Gullit has been everywhere on the pitch as a CDM in 3-5-2.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    It would make sense for me to sell the prime and do the SBC for Vieira right ?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    OR Sell 94 Neymar and do Cruyff 👀👀👀
  • AjaxLegends
    1715 posts Play-Off Hero
    OR Sell 94 Neymar and do Cruyff 👀👀👀

    Cruyff!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    b5ad4244-a844-44ce-997d-8fbf6681a8ad_Thumbnail.PNG

    Did him for like 200k+, a bunch of untradables, and probably half of my club which went into upgrades
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    OR Sell 94 Neymar and do Cruyff 👀👀👀

    Cruyff!

  • Antparry92
    17374 posts World Class
    Thoughts on PIM Lineker?
    Thinking of doing him as he’s my brother’s favourite player and I’ve packed mid Best from the mid icon pack which is my old man’s favourite player
  • Littleland95
    16628 posts Moderator
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Thoughts on PIM Lineker?
    Thinking of doing him as he’s my brother’s favourite player and I’ve packed mid Best from the mid icon pack which is my old man’s favourite player

    I liked all the other Lineker cards when I tried them earlier. Very clinical finisher. But not tried the PIM card.
  • Diggy
    13531 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 23
    I dunno how I managed this thought there might be some overlaps with the kit numbers but I built a team where they can all have their international number

    Rivaldo is on the bench with 11 have I got any wrong

    https://gyazo.com/0a197dfa64d1166b3ee319ac462e4a96
  • Diggy
    13531 posts Has That Special Something
    Pic won’t work so changed to link
  • Antparry92
    17374 posts World Class
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Thoughts on PIM Lineker?
    Thinking of doing him as he’s my brother’s favourite player and I’ve packed mid Best from the mid icon pack which is my old man’s favourite player

    I liked all the other Lineker cards when I tried them earlier. Very clinical finisher. But not tried the PIM card.
    Might see if I can scrape together coins to try a tradeable one first
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Diggy wrote: »
    I dunno how I managed this thought there might be some overlaps with the kit numbers but I built a team where they can all have their international number

    Rivaldo is on the bench with 11 have I got any wrong

    https://gyazo.com/0a197dfa64d1166b3ee319ac462e4a96

    0a197dfa64d1166b3ee319ac462e4a96.jpg
  • Diggy
    13531 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    I dunno how I managed this thought there might be some overlaps with the kit numbers but I built a team where they can all have their international number

    Rivaldo is on the bench with 11 have I got any wrong

    https://gyazo.com/0a197dfa64d1166b3ee319ac462e4a96

    0a197dfa64d1166b3ee319ac462e4a96.jpg

    Thanks
  • RebelRob
    4964 posts National Call-Up
    @Diggy gullit looks to have been 4 at Chelsea, but not sure if he changed or whatever.

    Looks about right to me though.
  • Campino
    26782 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Thoughts on PIM Lineker?
    Thinking of doing him as he’s my brother’s favourite player and I’ve packed mid Best from the mid icon pack which is my old man’s favourite player

    I liked all the other Lineker cards when I tried them earlier. Very clinical finisher. But not tried the PIM card.
    Might see if I can scrape together coins to try a tradeable one first

    He’s excellent mate
  • Antparry92
    17374 posts World Class
    Campino wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Thoughts on PIM Lineker?
    Thinking of doing him as he’s my brother’s favourite player and I’ve packed mid Best from the mid icon pack which is my old man’s favourite player

    I liked all the other Lineker cards when I tried them earlier. Very clinical finisher. But not tried the PIM card.
    Might see if I can scrape together coins to try a tradeable one first

    He’s excellent mate
    Gonna slowly start doing his SBC
  • Campino
    26782 posts Player of the Year
    R10 complete

    Literally no need for him but hey ho
Sign In or Register to comment.