Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • TalentFG
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    ET95 wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Hows prime eusebio?

    Not great

    Yeah he’s not great... he’s amazing, unreal player. Press b and he’ll score

    “Press B and he’ll score”? 😬

    If it sounds like hype, looks like hype and smells like hype it’s probably hype!

    I’ll assume one of the following

    1.You’re top 100 but through no skill of your own. Eusebio does it all.
    2. All of your opponents also have Eusebio and you can’t stop the ball getting to him. Therefore conceding a ridiculous amount of goals against. Which is why you don’t get Elite.
    3. You struggle to get the ball to him and press B
    4. You’re shooting the wrong way
    5. It’s all just hype to make you feel better about the investment you made in an average card

    😂
  • krakos000
    17331 posts World Class
    Eusebio and average in the same sentence?? *walks out*
  • CornishLad
    23509 posts Club Captain
    Eusebio or Dinho to go CCAM? Dinho would start on 7 chem and Eusebio on 10.
  • EddieFicio
    20674 posts Club Captain
    Eusebio is pretty good imo, better than r9 anyway
  • holdenwait
    54410 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited June 19
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Eusebio and average in the same sentence?? *throws up*

  • CornishLad
    23509 posts Club Captain
    Or how would PIM Best do at CCAM?
  • ET95
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    TalentFG wrote: »
    ET95 wrote: »
    TalentFG wrote: »
    Hows prime eusebio?

    Not great

    Yeah he’s not great... he’s amazing, unreal player. Press b and he’ll score

    “Press B and he’ll score”? 😬

    If it sounds like hype, looks like hype and smells like hype it’s probably hype!

    I’ll assume one of the following

    1.You’re top 100 but through no skill of your own. Eusebio does it all.
    2. All of your opponents also have Eusebio and you can’t stop the ball getting to him. Therefore conceding a ridiculous amount of goals against. Which is why you don’t get Elite.
    3. You struggle to get the ball to him and press B
    4. You’re shooting the wrong way
    5. It’s all just hype to make you feel better about the investment you made in an average card

    😂

    Nah he is actually unreal for me, he has it all. Scores the most stupid goals I’ve seen on fifa
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only used Eusebio in draft few times. Didnt like him. Maybe he is better as winger or cam
  • K_alkooheji
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is it worth to complete ronaldinho sbc ??
    He is going to cost me 1.5m
  • SimenHP
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    R96 and prime Best (already own Best) vs 96 Hazard and 93 Ben Yedder? My 2nd ST is prime Eusebio
  • Perfect3
    50 posts Park Captain
    Any icon play similar to Tots/toty mbappe? Or is he just a different beast altogether?
  • CornishLad
    23509 posts Club Captain
    What icon sbc should I do to play CAM? Got 1m coins plus could probably use Blanc as the icon to add to it and have a few high rated untradeables. So could probably be close to affording a 2m sbc
  • Littleland95
    16553 posts Moderator
    CornishLad wrote: »
    What icon sbc should I do to play CAM? Got 1m coins plus could probably use Blanc as the icon to add to it and have a few high rated untradeables. So could probably be close to affording a 2m sbc

    Cruyff.
  • CornishLad
    23509 posts Club Captain
    CornishLad wrote: »
    What icon sbc should I do to play CAM? Got 1m coins plus could probably use Blanc as the icon to add to it and have a few high rated untradeables. So could probably be close to affording a 2m sbc

    Cruyff.

    See I've used Cruyff a few times this year. Would only be able to afford his baby as well as wouldn't be able to do the sbc. I'm tempted to get him though
  • Scutch
    9882 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 20
    SimenHP wrote: »
    R96 and prime Best (already own Best) vs 96 Hazard and 93 Ben Yedder? My 2nd ST is prime Eusebio

    Best is broken this year. He's the most inconsistent player (not just Icon) I've used on Fifa 19. There's no middle ground - he's either unplayable or you don't want to play him.
  • Littleland95
    16553 posts Moderator
    CornishLad wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    What icon sbc should I do to play CAM? Got 1m coins plus could probably use Blanc as the icon to add to it and have a few high rated untradeables. So could probably be close to affording a 2m sbc

    Cruyff.

    See I've used Cruyff a few times this year. Would only be able to afford his baby as well as wouldn't be able to do the sbc. I'm tempted to get him though

    One of the most fun cards I've used this FIFA. Stamina looks low, but he lasted most ET matches for me.
  • K_alkooheji
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is prime ronaldinho good?
  • McRaven
    4161 posts National Call-Up
    Is prime ronaldinho good?

    Yes
  • RebelRob
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    McRaven wrote: »
    Is prime ronaldinho good?

    Yes

    No
  • SimenHP
    1774 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scutch wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    R96 and prime Best (already own Best) vs 96 Hazard and 93 Ben Yedder? My 2nd ST is prime Eusebio

    Best is broken this year. He's the most inconsistent player (not just Icon) I've used on Fifa 19. There's no middle ground - he's either unplayable or you don't want to play him.

    It's more about the fun, this will be my last WL (most likely) and after that I might play 5-10 games a week, if that. My George Best is on the bench, but I do like him so wouldn't care if I had to use him.
  • Zolifc
    766 posts Semi-Pro
    Scutch wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    R96 and prime Best (already own Best) vs 96 Hazard and 93 Ben Yedder? My 2nd ST is prime Eusebio

    Best is broken this year. He's the most inconsistent player (not just Icon) I've used on Fifa 19. There's no middle ground - he's either unplayable or you don't want to play him.

    Surprise to hear tbh, mine is still rocking and only have the prime version
  • McRaven
    4161 posts National Call-Up
    RebelRob wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Is prime ronaldinho good?

    Yes

    No

    Yeah. Prime Ronaldinho is a bad player sure. Is he the greatest player in the game? No. Is he good? Yes.
  • RebelRob
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 20
    McRaven wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Is prime ronaldinho good?

    Yes

    No

    Yeah. Prime Ronaldinho is a bad player sure. Is he the greatest player in the game? No. Is he good? Yes.

    Ok, pedantry aside, he is ‘good’. So is Neymar who is sub 200k.

    Is he 2m+ good? Not in my opinion.

    Ps, I was more commenting a straight no to not only be kind of humorous, but to also highlight that opinions are subjective.

    For me, regardless of where he’s played, prime cruyff is SO much better than dinho, for example.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6754 posts Big Money Move
    Which YouTuber hyped up Van Der Sar? Base and Prime about to go extinct as well
  • libertao
    957 posts Professional
    Who is more worth it to upgrade to prime -- 86-Vieira or 90-Gullit?
  • SweetJesus101
    1298 posts Professional
    libertao wrote: »
    Who is more worth it to upgrade to prime -- 86-Vieira or 90-Gullit?

    Vieira imo.
  • Cadey 5
    10335 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 21
    Prime Moments Pele greater than Prime Ronaldo for me without question R9 is not getting back into my starting 11 this FIFA.

    CoolDescriptiveDiscus-size_restricted.gif
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Bozza88
    2061 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thinking of trying prime butra to free up coins. Would replace tots aguero, thoughts?
  • Arsenalman
    72 posts Park Captain
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Thinking of trying prime butra to free up coins. Would replace tots aguero, thoughts?

    He won’t win many headers and he isn’t as strong but I think he’s probably the best player I’ve use this year
  • Scutch
    9882 posts Has That Special Something
    Which YouTuber hyped up Van Der Sar? Base and Prime about to go extinct as well

    Fuji started it originally. Blew up from there.
Sign In or Register to comment.