Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is bernardo silva tots good as a cam ??

    Terrible for me, cant wait to get rid of him.
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Did anyone try 93 suarez ?
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    @K_alkooheji he is a decent player but remember that he only has 3* WF. So you need to remember to shoot with the left foot.
  • xHerdie
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    Middle Lothar still worth it at this point of the year?

    Just sold Guenduzzzzzi (270) and replaced with Demirbay (247). Gonna try him first but think Lothar might be my next target

    Would ply CM with Vieira and Goretzka
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I need an attacker for 320k from any league!!! Who is the best ???
  • James Libby
    5565 posts Big Money Move
    I need an attacker for 320k from any league!!! Who is the best ???

    You bray like a mule.
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 8
    I need an attacker for 320k from any league!!! Who is the best ???

    You bray like a mule.

    Did i talk to you
    I think i asked humans not another species
    You either help or be quiet

  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 8
    I need an attacker for 320k from any league!!! Who is the best ???[/quote
  • TitanX
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone tried PIM maradona? Temped to do his sbc
  • jclosk
    23 posts Ball Boy
    Is it worth selling my TOTS Hazard to fund the last 1m I need to finish the Gullit SBC?
  • James Libby
    5565 posts Big Money Move
    How terrible is Trezeguet? His stats look great for heading.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    How terrible is Trezeguet? His stats look great for heading.

    PIM Kluivert is your guy
  • JimmyVulmer
    6166 posts Big Money Move
    I need an attacker for 320k from any league!!! Who is the best ???

    Zaha
  • Grifter
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone used 91 baggio? Just picked him up to play LCAM but would like to know opinions
  • ccooaattssyy
    7791 posts League Winner
    Grifter wrote: »
    Anyone used 91 baggio? Just picked him up to play LCAM but would like to know opinions

    He is not good.

    He is a "nothing player" which I mean, he is not fast enough, strong enough or skillful enough. Can't finish a bowl of Carbonara.
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Eusabio is my favourite player on the game. Almost feels like cheating using him.
  • Scutch
    11031 posts Has That Special Something
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Prime Eusabio is my favourite player on the game. Almost feels like cheating using him.

    In poor gameplay it’s definitely cheating. By the opposition.
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Scutch wrote: »
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Prime Eusabio is my favourite player on the game. Almost feels like cheating using him.

    In poor gameplay it’s definitely cheating. By the opposition.

    Press B and it's a goal, no matter the gameplay.
  • Hicksy2011
    13079 posts Has That Special Something
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Prime Eusabio is my favourite player on the game. Almost feels like cheating using him.

    In poor gameplay it’s definitely cheating. By the opposition.

    Press B and it's a goal, no matter the gameplay.

    Yeh but bad gameplay against VVD and VVD throws him like a javelin every time they are within 15 yards of each other
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Would you guys finish off the 85/86 Rated for Moore to throw into Gullit or wait until the june futswap for the icon?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Would you guys finish off the 85/86 Rated for Moore to throw into Gullit or wait until the june futswap for the icon?

    Do it now. The game will be dead and buried after Ultimate TOTS so spending a few hundred k to get him 3 weeks earlier is 100% worth it imo.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Would you guys finish off the 85/86 Rated for Moore to throw into Gullit or wait until the june futswap for the icon?

    Do it now. The game will be dead and buried after Ultimate TOTS so spending a few hundred k to get him 3 weeks earlier is 100% worth it imo.

    That’s what I figured, even now I barely play lol
  • Grifter
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grifter wrote: »
    Anyone used 91 baggio? Just picked him up to play LCAM but would like to know opinions

    He is not good.

    He is a "nothing player" which I mean, he is not fast enough, strong enough or skillful enough. Can't finish a bowl of Carbonara.

    Awww no way!? I thought his stats would be decent
  • ccooaattssyy
    7791 posts League Winner
    edited June 9
    Grifter wrote: »
    Grifter wrote: »
    Anyone used 91 baggio? Just picked him up to play LCAM but would like to know opinions

    He is not good.

    He is a "nothing player" which I mean, he is not fast enough, strong enough or skillful enough. Can't finish a bowl of Carbonara.

    Awww no way!? I thought his stats would be decent

    Yeah, it is a shame, but he just doesn't suit FIFA. He gets physically builled. Much better off with 90 ADP.
  • Grifter
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gonna shift him on and try out 89 Socrates instead
  • SimenHP
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    After trying out 91 Pele, 94 Cruyff, tots Havertz, tots Bruno Fernandes, 92 Socrates, tots Ben Yedder (who I use as my ST atm) and 92 Emilio Butragueno this week as my CAM and not really liked anyone that much (Emilio played best there for me)

    I bought Hazard which I was going for when he came out, but he was always listed WAY over his market value, but I finally got a deal on him 1.1m, and I got to say he feels like the perfect CAM, he feels like TOTY Messi in every way, but for 1/3 of the price (I would use toty Messi, wouldn't it be for that I spent my coins on untradables, so I only have 3.5m for 4 positions) his shooting is amazing (Bruno have 99 longshots, but Hazard with 88 feels better), his passing is perfect, his dribbling makes Ben Yedder feel like Lukaku :wink: and he feels alot faster than expected (around Mbappe/Ben Yedder pace and alot faster than prime Eusebio)

    This is how I play ingame (I sub in TOTY Marcelo in midfield in the 2nd half)

    453ec6d37ee9fbdf8c8dbcbc85dc55d3.jpg
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimenHP wrote: »
    After trying out 91 Pele, 94 Cruyff, tots Havertz, tots Bruno Fernandes, 92 Socrates, tots Ben Yedder (who I use as my ST atm) and 92 Emilio Butragueno this week as my CAM and not really liked anyone that much (Emilio played best there for me)

    I bought Hazard which I was going for when he came out, but he was always listed WAY over his market value, but I finally got a deal on him 1.1m, and I got to say he feels like the perfect CAM, he feels like TOTY Messi in every way, but for 1/3 of the price (I would use toty Messi, wouldn't it be for that I spent my coins on untradables, so I only have 3.5m for 4 positions) his shooting is amazing (Bruno have 99 longshots, but Hazard with 88 feels better), his passing is perfect, his dribbling makes Ben Yedder feel like Lukaku :wink: and he feels alot faster than expected (around Mbappe/Ben Yedder pace and alot faster than prime Eusebio)

    This is how I play ingame (I sub in TOTY Marcelo in midfield in the 2nd half)

    453ec6d37ee9fbdf8c8dbcbc85dc55d3.jpg

    Was looking at tots hazard for my cam to replace prime eusebio. Recommend?
  • SimenHP
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    After trying out 91 Pele, 94 Cruyff, tots Havertz, tots Bruno Fernandes, 92 Socrates, tots Ben Yedder (who I use as my ST atm) and 92 Emilio Butragueno this week as my CAM and not really liked anyone that much (Emilio played best there for me)

    I bought Hazard which I was going for when he came out, but he was always listed WAY over his market value, but I finally got a deal on him 1.1m, and I got to say he feels like the perfect CAM, he feels like TOTY Messi in every way, but for 1/3 of the price (I would use toty Messi, wouldn't it be for that I spent my coins on untradables, so I only have 3.5m for 4 positions) his shooting is amazing (Bruno have 99 longshots, but Hazard with 88 feels better), his passing is perfect, his dribbling makes Ben Yedder feel like Lukaku :wink: and he feels alot faster than expected (around Mbappe/Ben Yedder pace and alot faster than prime Eusebio)

    This is how I play ingame (I sub in TOTY Marcelo in midfield in the 2nd half)

    453ec6d37ee9fbdf8c8dbcbc85dc55d3.jpg

    Was looking at tots hazard for my cam to replace prime eusebio. Recommend?

    I've only played a few games with his 96, but so far, Hazard have been more impressive than what my prime Eusebio have been. I actually expected more from Eusebio, from using him in draft where he was perfect every time I got him, in Rivals and WL he has only scored 78 in 98 which is okay, while Ben Yedder have better assist per game than Eusebio and almost 1 goal per match.

    When it comes to Hazard, if he keeps up how he plays now he might be my favourite player on this game so I can only imagine how good his tots will be
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    After trying out 91 Pele, 94 Cruyff, tots Havertz, tots Bruno Fernandes, 92 Socrates, tots Ben Yedder (who I use as my ST atm) and 92 Emilio Butragueno this week as my CAM and not really liked anyone that much (Emilio played best there for me)

    I bought Hazard which I was going for when he came out, but he was always listed WAY over his market value, but I finally got a deal on him 1.1m, and I got to say he feels like the perfect CAM, he feels like TOTY Messi in every way, but for 1/3 of the price (I would use toty Messi, wouldn't it be for that I spent my coins on untradables, so I only have 3.5m for 4 positions) his shooting is amazing (Bruno have 99 longshots, but Hazard with 88 feels better), his passing is perfect, his dribbling makes Ben Yedder feel like Lukaku :wink: and he feels alot faster than expected (around Mbappe/Ben Yedder pace and alot faster than prime Eusebio)

    This is how I play ingame (I sub in TOTY Marcelo in midfield in the 2nd half)

    453ec6d37ee9fbdf8c8dbcbc85dc55d3.jpg

    Was looking at tots hazard for my cam to replace prime eusebio. Recommend?

    I've only played a few games with his 96, but so far, Hazard have been more impressive than what my prime Eusebio have been. I actually expected more from Eusebio, from using him in draft where he was perfect every time I got him, in Rivals and WL he has only scored 78 in 98 which is okay, while Ben Yedder have better assist per game than Eusebio and almost 1 goal per match.

    When it comes to Hazard, if he keeps up how he plays now he might be my favourite player on this game so I can only imagine how good his tots will be

    Thats thw issue im having. Eusebio is good no doubt but 2 mil plus good im not sure.
    Maybe its me but hes not even averaging a goal a game whereas my tots aguero was averaging 2
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    SimenHP wrote: »
    After trying out 91 Pele, 94 Cruyff, tots Havertz, tots Bruno Fernandes, 92 Socrates, tots Ben Yedder (who I use as my ST atm) and 92 Emilio Butragueno this week as my CAM and not really liked anyone that much (Emilio played best there for me)

    I bought Hazard which I was going for when he came out, but he was always listed WAY over his market value, but I finally got a deal on him 1.1m, and I got to say he feels like the perfect CAM, he feels like TOTY Messi in every way, but for 1/3 of the price (I would use toty Messi, wouldn't it be for that I spent my coins on untradables, so I only have 3.5m for 4 positions) his shooting is amazing (Bruno have 99 longshots, but Hazard with 88 feels better), his passing is perfect, his dribbling makes Ben Yedder feel like Lukaku :wink: and he feels alot faster than expected (around Mbappe/Ben Yedder pace and alot faster than prime Eusebio)

    This is how I play ingame (I sub in TOTY Marcelo in midfield in the 2nd half)

    453ec6d37ee9fbdf8c8dbcbc85dc55d3.jpg

    Was looking at tots hazard for my cam to replace prime eusebio. Recommend?

    I've only played a few games with his 96, but so far, Hazard have been more impressive than what my prime Eusebio have been. I actually expected more from Eusebio, from using him in draft where he was perfect every time I got him, in Rivals and WL he has only scored 78 in 98 which is okay, while Ben Yedder have better assist per game than Eusebio and almost 1 goal per match.

    When it comes to Hazard, if he keeps up how he plays now he might be my favourite player on this game so I can only imagine how good his tots will be

    Thats thw issue im having. Eusebio is good no doubt but 2 mil plus good im not sure.
    Maybe its me but hes not even averaging a goal a game whereas my tots aguero was averaging 2

    I also don’t get the Eusebio hype. Seems bang average for this stage of the game.
Sign In or Register to comment.