Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Rb10119
    1914 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tempted to do the George Best upgrade but cant imagine him being much better.
  • M98H
    12928 posts Has That Special Something
    Nem wrote: »
    Welcome

IMG-20190606-091617.jpg

@Nem he’s fat and lazy. Jokes on you
  • Guvnor
    1053 posts Professional
    Can anyone tell me if there’s a big difference between prime seedorf and his pim?

Also I play 433 attacking, I have Gerrard, maradona and I’m looking for the right side of my centre midfield! I had 90 ADP for ages who I loved but decided to upgrade, tried 93 rivaldo who I really liked but his weak foot started to be a pain, tried 91 Matheus who was a good all rounder but didn’t really give me any zip, so now looking at some others, any recommendations? Have about 900k Iv considered 93 zaneti but don’t play particularly defensive and would prefer a more attacking minded player, so I’m leaning towards seedorf, but open for alternatives, out of interest I have 94 cruyff up front so he’s out.
  • Diggy
    13634 posts Has That Special Something
    Guvnor wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there’s a big difference between prime seedorf and his pim?

Also I play 433 attacking, I have Gerrard, maradona and I’m looking for the right side of my centre midfield! I had 90 ADP for ages who I loved but decided to upgrade, tried 93 rivaldo who I really liked but his weak foot started to be a pain, tried 91 Matheus who was a good all rounder but didn’t really give me any zip, so now looking at some others, any recommendations? Have about 900k Iv considered 93 zaneti but don’t play particularly defensive and would prefer a more attacking minded player, so I’m leaning towards seedorf, but open for alternatives, out of interest I have 94 cruyff up front so he’s out.

Prime Ballack
  • Fleischmichel
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rb10119 wrote: »

Thought about it multiple times as well. Went against it cause id rather try out some new players for that mil ...
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Prime Eusebio and Cryuff worth it over 89 eusebio and 91cryuff if it would take the rest of your budget?

I recently bought Base Eusebio back after using him for a bit earlier on in the year. Absolutely love him at striker. Def better than Cruyff at striker but Cruyff> if you need a CF/CAM

I am contemplating selling the base (bought fresh) and completing his Prime SBC for practically same price since I completed Icon section ages ago and have some decent untradeables

Apperciate the response! I'd be looking at getting both eusebio and Johan. Just wondering if the primes were worth the extra coinage :)
  • Hicksy2011
    13119 posts Has That Special Something
    Ok game 51 for Eusebio and finally the real Eusebio showed up, and just in time for WL
    Wow you guys weren’t lying, if he is consistently like this for me I’m going to love him
    3 half chances 3 goals, one from his left foot in off the post from 25 yards
    First time I’ve felt him win me a game since I got him
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 7
    I need your help!! I am selling cr7 to complete eusebio prime sbc because i need 300k coins to complete him. And i need a player to replace cr7 . The budget is around 800k
  • CovLee_Candice
    4073 posts National Call-Up
    Need opinion. Can upgrade 90 to 93 gullit for free and get the pack. Is 93 better than 90?
  • jpsblue
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    Keano wrote: »
    I love 93 Gullit... worth every penny.

Yeah, used him for the first time this weekend, absolute beast. Love how my one chills on the back post at corners and when scrubs move their keeper out at corners, in swing a corner to the back post with full power and he heads into pretty much an open net
    Rb10119 wrote: »

i upgraded mine cause i was bored, used a lot of untradables anyway

can deffo feel he is a bit better in game. dribbling is much better (if that was possible), and his shooting is a lot less inconsistent too
  • JayBert
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    94 Cruyff or PIM Socrates for CCAM in 4231 and occasionally RCM in 412121?
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    is 88 viera worth the price over tots fernandinho?
  • WFCBagnall
    70457 posts Moderator
    Tempted to do one more icon with all the untradeables I'm getting and Cruyff is really tempting me.

Can do the 89 squad for about 150 and the two 88s for 100 each. Then put some more of my unused untradeables into the 87s.

So not too far off at all.
  • Diggy
    13634 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Tempted to do one more icon with all the untradeables I'm getting and Cruyff is really tempting me.

Can do the 89 squad for about 150 and the two 88s for 100 each. Then put some more of my unused untradeables into the 87s.

Told you so :)
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2740 posts Fans' Favourite

He is amazing.
  • SimenHP
    2055 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bought tots Havertz to try this WL. HE IS SO SH*T, he can't do anything, he gets bullied, I'm yet to win a header with him, he doesn't want to do skillmoves and he misses every one on one and longshot
  • BeefyRabouter
    1036 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »
    Just bought tots Havertz to try this WL. HE IS SO SH*T, he can't do anything, he gets bullied, I'm yet to win a header with him, he doesn't want to do skillmoves and he misses every one on one and longshot

Hate to say it mate, it isn't the card :pensive:

Nah in honesty, took me a few games to get used to his m/m workrates but he's pretty damn good.
  • jenksiee123
    21486 posts Club Captain

Get it done, he’s majestic.
  • Littleland95
    16927 posts Moderator
    SimenHP wrote: »

Same with my Prime Gullit at the moment. Can be gameplay/servers.

Give him some more matches.
  • Finesse_4days
    7231 posts Big Money Move
    Bozza88 wrote: »

depends on position and formation, only at lone CDM is he worth the coins in a 4231 Fernadiniho is better.
  • K_alkooheji
    Is bernardo silva tots good as a cam ??
  • Finesse_4days

Very good
  • K_alkooheji

Very good
    Is there any player that is better than him as a cam for around 600k ???

• K_alkooheji
    Guys is aspas tots good ??
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bozza88 wrote: »

depends on position and formation, only at lone CDM is he worth the coins in a 4231 Fernadiniho is better.

yeah would be in a 41212 thanks mate
  • Finesse_4days

Very good

probably not, I haven't used Silva but he is very good when I face him.
  • K_alkooheji
    I need a striker

Very good

I need a striker for 300k

• Finesse_4days
    I need a striker

Very good

If it has to be Bpl maybe Hero Rashford
  • K_alkooheji
    I need a striker

Very good

If it has to be Bpl maybe Hero Rashford

It doesn’t matter from which league
    ??
  • K_alkooheji
    I need a striker from any league for 300k