Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • GL
    6619 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio is the GREATEST to ever do it but is also Postman Pat at the same time
  • holdenwait
    56260 posts National Treasure
    Anyone used PIM Carlos? Need him for chemistry so gonna unlock him

    Yes, and he's a blast.

    indeed. love him to bits.
  • Diggy
    13629 posts Has That Special Something
    I find all icons hit the posts a lot they & Legends before them it’s an in joke amongst me & my friends

    “What do Legends do best?”

    “Hit the wood work”
  • Tootrill22
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's obviously past of the handicap. Hitting the post isn't as bad as a complete miss so it's less suspicious
  • hoban95
    49052 posts FIFA Cover Star


    Soon.
  • P
    7589 posts League Winner
    So prime eusebio>PIM Cruyff>prime ronaldinho is the consensus???
  • McRaven
    4367 posts National Call-Up
    Diggy wrote: »
    I find all icons hit the posts a lot they & Legends before them it’s an in joke amongst me & my friends

    “What do Legends do best?”

    “Hit the wood work”

    R10 last year and this year hit the post more than any other player I've played with. That is a big coincidence.
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Opinions on prime Pele? Best position?
  • RebelRob
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 6
    P wrote: »
    So prime eusebio>PIM Cruyff>prime ronaldinho is the consensus???

    Depends really. Imo cruyff is slightly better and more fun than Eusebio, but they are both amazing.

    Ronaldinho was a huge let down for me.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    hoban95 wrote: »


    Soon.

    Imagine if he actually played in game like that, these clips alone prove he should have 60/70 aggression, which I think would massively improve the card.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    RebelRob wrote: »
    P wrote: »
    So prime eusebio>PIM Cruyff>prime ronaldinho is the consensus???

    Depends really. Imo cruyff is slightly better and more fun than Eusebio, but they are both amazing.

    Ronaldinho was a huge let down for me.

    Unless you're Portugese or some sort of division 1 must win at all costs player then definitely Cruyff over Euesebio.

    I love Dinho irl but he is not even close to PIM Cruyff in this game.
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Welcome

    IMG-20190606-091617.jpg
  • Scutch
    11066 posts Has That Special Something
    I would like Ronaldo too.

    I have 1.3m and 95 Sommer to trade in.

    I think I'm a WAY off yet.
  • Littleland95
    16899 posts Moderator
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Opinions on prime Pele? Best position?

    PIM Pele is incredible for me. I use him CF in 4411.
  • McRaven
    4367 posts National Call-Up
    Almost got the Gullit. Think I'm about a 100k off. Can't wait!
  • Scutch
    11066 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »
    Almost got the Gullit. Think I'm about a 100k off. Can't wait!

    Decent. Fifa Points to wrap it up... ;)
  • BayernBru
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 6
    hoban95 wrote: »


    Soon.

    Imagine if he actually played in game like that, these clips alone prove he should have 60/70 aggression, which I think would massively improve the card.

    @WonderMouse yeah, the aggression really lets this card down along with the workrates. The card just doesn't play anything like the Ronaldo I remember... such a shame :(
  • TakeItSlow
    7319 posts Big Money Move
    1m's worth of stuff away from completing R9 myself, could do it if I sold Brandt but not sure I fancy that.
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    would u guys stick with prime eusebio striker and tots havertz cam...... ORRRRR switch to tots havertz striker and pim cruyff cam?
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Cruyff or Carniball Neymar?
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    would u guys stick with prime eusebio striker and tots havertz cam...... ORRRRR switch to tots havertz striker and pim cruyff cam?

    Where would prime Eusabio go?
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    would u guys stick with prime eusebio striker and tots havertz cam...... ORRRRR switch to tots havertz striker and pim cruyff cam?

    Where would prime Eusabio go?

    Sold to fund cruyff bud
  • DougInskip
    6358 posts League Winner
    PIM Zanetti at right back better than FB Alves?
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    PIM Zanetti at right back better than FB Alves?

    Nah Zanetti is awful at RB this year
  • Filthee_Fing
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After I do Gullit, who should I focus on for a CAM: PIM Socrates, 94 Cruyff or 93 Eusebio ?
  • BagelBlue
    724 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    would u guys stick with prime eusebio striker and tots havertz cam...... ORRRRR switch to tots havertz striker and pim cruyff cam?

    Where would prime Eusabio go?

    Sold to fund cruyff bud

    Ah I see. I've never used Cruyff at all this fifa, I'm torn between getting the prime or carniball Neymar.
    I'm using Prime Eusabio at ST and Tots Havertz at Rcam and love them both.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    lads , What should I do with my 98 LW Ronaldo ? I paid 3.7 when he was in packs , days after I paid so much.. seen him drop -1 Million . Would of lost 1.2 after tax .. kept him since .


    price prediction on his TOTS ? Will this card drop alot more ? should I sell and go for his nif in the mean time ? suggestions ?
  • TitanX
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    1y7s3l.png

    Where to upgrade? Rivaldo is untradable. Maldini over Ferdinand?
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Prime Eusebio and Cryuff worth it over 89 eusebio and 91cryuff if it would take the rest of your budget?
  • xHerdie
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Eusebio and Cryuff worth it over 89 eusebio and 91cryuff if it would take the rest of your budget?

    I recently bought Base Eusebio back after using him for a bit earlier on in the year. Absolutely love him at striker. Def better than Cruyff at striker but Cruyff> if you need a CF/CAM

    I am contemplating selling the base (bought fresh) and completing his Prime SBC for practically same price since I completed Icon section ages ago and have some decent untradeables
Sign In or Register to comment.