Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not surw whether to put toty varane. Pim blanc or pim desailly next to sbc Ramos?
  • EddieFicio
    21760 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Matthaus is sublime, Socrates is more of a cam/cf. Lothar is the perfect box to box, tackles like a maniac and scores non stop. (Have them both in my starting 11 for 450 games now)

    Thanks. Sounds like Lothar is the way to go for the position I need him to play.

    lothar will become a 100k pack for me eventually lol
  • Montoya100
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Montoya100 wrote: »
    Which striker/cam for 2 mill would you guys go for? Who is top top tier and a game changer for that money?

  • Daveofwales01
    8348 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Matthaus is sublime, Socrates is more of a cam/cf. Lothar is the perfect box to box, tackles like a maniac and scores non stop. (Have them both in my starting 11 for 450 games now)

    Thanks. Sounds like Lothar is the way to go for the position I need him to play.

    lothar will become a 100k pack for me eventually lol

    Who is the best midfield 3 for you?
  • Js734
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anyone used both TOTY Neymar and PIM Dinho? Similar prices and so tempted to go for Dinho!
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    Montoya100 wrote: »
    Montoya100 wrote: »
    Which striker/cam for 2 mill would you guys go for? Who is top top tier and a game changer for that money?

    Eusebio or cr7 imo
  • Lee_JF
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So question is r9 sbc (already submitted icon for 100k pack) or buy the 94 version off the market.. basically both the same price
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2
    Are Pim versions of Vieira/Gullit really better then their primes? Is 91 Vieira still best cdm ingame after his pim? Cheers
  • Guininho
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm a little angry with my TOTS Alisson, wonder if PIM Schmeichel would be better...

    Anybody tried him?
  • Littleland95
    16909 posts Moderator
    Guininho wrote: »
    I'm a little angry with my TOTS Alisson, wonder if PIM Schmeichel would be better...

    Anybody tried him?

    Most GKs are better than that Alisson card.

    I'd go with middle Van Der Sar.
  • Guininho
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guininho wrote: »
    I'm a little angry with my TOTS Alisson, wonder if PIM Schmeichel would be better...

    Anybody tried him?

    Most GKs are better than that Alisson card.

    I'd go with middle Van Der Sar.

    But know what? Last weekend he was awesome for me, like really really saving my ****. But he turned into a bronze this week.
  • wessen9
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just sold TOTY De Gea cause he's garbage. Who is the best GK on the game? 89/91 Van der Saar, PIM Yashin or PIM Schmeichel?
  • Diggy
    13630 posts Has That Special Something
    wessen9 wrote: »
    Just sold TOTY De Gea cause he's garbage. Who is the best GK on the game? 89/91 Van der Saar, PIM Yashin or PIM Schmeichel?

    Look 2 posts above yours
  • wessen9
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Diggy wrote: »
    wessen9 wrote: »
    Just sold TOTY De Gea cause he's garbage. Who is the best GK on the game? 89/91 Van der Saar, PIM Yashin or PIM Schmeichel?

    Look 2 posts above yours

    :D Van der Saar i guess then?
  • Littleland95
    16909 posts Moderator
    wessen9 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    wessen9 wrote: »
    Just sold TOTY De Gea cause he's garbage. Who is the best GK on the game? 89/91 Van der Saar, PIM Yashin or PIM Schmeichel?

    Look 2 posts above yours

    :D Van der Saar i guess then?

    Yeah :)
  • RebelRob
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    So I sold the 90 gullit and did the prime sbc, and must say the prime so far feels a huge upgrade.

    His shooting is so much better, volleys especially, and passing feels a bit better also. The pace difference is not noticeable at all either.

    Very happy I upgraded.

  • Olleman
    13007 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone used TOTS Pique? 230ish a good price to pay?
  • K_alkooheji
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 2
    Is the uefa marquee matchups sbc worh it ??
  • Keano
    13418 posts Has That Special Something
    VDS is the man, only goals he really lets in are the gameplay infuriating ones or the ones thatre no look finesse etc that no gk is saving
  • Zolifc
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    Is the uefa marquee matchups sbc worh it ??

    If you have 4 uefa rare player than yes
  • Richie
    2608 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone used the new SBC Ramos?
    Not sure if to do him or finish PIM Desailly
  • holdenwait
    56320 posts National Treasure
    Richie wrote: »
    Anyone used the new SBC Ramos?
    Not sure if to do him or finish PIM Desailly

    DES
  • BagelBlue
    725 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited June 2
    Who would have the biggest impact,

    R94 for tots B.Silva which will push prime Eusabio to CCAM.

    Or

    90 Gullit to replace tots Fernandinho at CDM (next to tots Goretzka)

    Or

    PIM Cruyff for Tots B.Silva
  • iSptmnky
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Richie wrote: »
    Anyone used the new SBC Ramos?
    Not sure if to do him or finish PIM Desailly

    I have used him, he is really really good.
  • Edu
    6652 posts Big Money Move
    just finished PIM Maldini.
    what chem style should I use?
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Edu wrote: »
    just finished PIM Maldini.
    what chem style should I use?
    I use Anchor and he’s unreal! :)
  • mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    wessen9 wrote: »
    Just sold TOTY De Gea cause he's garbage. Who is the best GK on the game? 89/91 Van der Saar, PIM Yashin or PIM Schmeichel?

    De Gea
  • wHaTyOuLoOkiN
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Which Icon CB together with SBC Ramos please? Any tips?
  • Cantonas Collar
    1550 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve held off doing Eusebio for ages because I prefer to use players that I have some sort of affinity with.

    Decided to do him before this WL because the other attackers I’d want were too expensive .....I’ve been such an idiot to not do him sooner.
  • jenksiee123
    21461 posts Club Captain
    Anyone used PIM Carlos? Need him for chemistry so gonna unlock him
Sign In or Register to comment.