Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• Primal
    4759 posts National Call-Up
    whilst i was waiting for baby eusabio to sell i used ibra as cam and he was amazing. The plan was to get prime cruyff but not sure now. Just got 5 mill sat staring at me.
  • TimRUFC
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    BagelBlue wrote: »
    PIM Lineker is brilliant.

Please tell me more 😍 the sbc im waiting for
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    90 Henry good up front? It's between him and HL Rashford.
  • Crossland
    8166 posts League Winner
    edited February 28
    90 Henry good up front? It's between him and HL Rashford.

Out of them two HL Rash 100%,Mbappe Nif is better than any Henry other than the two Primes !
  • ColeWorld
    10686 posts Has That Special Something
    Baby R9 is insane as LCAM/LM. Still can't understand why he's so shiat as striker
  • Edu
    6744 posts Big Money Move
    people still using icons to buy coins.
    5024e0a588b15bfad20bb9ae81b08bed.png
  • GL
    7060 posts Big Money Move
    edde4045a6de79776313676e316d8ea4.png

:)
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Considering selling Toty Modric and Toty vvd to find 90 gullit.

Good or bad move?
  • Littleland95
    17083 posts Moderator

How is the PIM compared to the Prime?
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Baby R9 is insane as LCAM/LM. Still can't understand why he's so shiat as striker

Isn/t his passing a problem? I am playing Cruyff 91 as LCAM and although nice I would love to play with another player...
  • al_10
    23 posts Ball Boy
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    If there's no more PRIME Icon SBCs coming then how is Ronaldinho going to be available via SBC seeing as he doesn't have a moment card...? lol

Maybe there won’t be another batch and they just bring back the old ways saying dinho would get directly his moment sbc and at the same time he starts being available in packs? Idk i just made it out and it kinda makes sense..
  • Nicku32
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    So far i'm not really enjoying Prime Cruyff. 91 Eusebio also seemed a lot more effective at CAM. Going to see how he is over WL but I think i'm going to sell him soon once I can afford Prime Ronaldinho to use at CAM.
  • Jordanlippy
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Best really is incredible! Play him as striker in a 4-3-3(4) and he's just so fast and clinical. Dribbling and passing is amazing and he's actually surprisingly strong, can't wait to upgrade to the 94 B)
  • Gabbalala
    3278 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 1
    So guys, I was going to pick up PIM Inzaghi for about 1Mil and keep him till the end of Fifa. Sold all my players and I have about 1.4M but I’ve noticed I have the icon requirement done on Butragueno. Can probably finish him off for 500K or so, should I do it and risk not having enough for Inzaghi? Suppose I can save up a bit and if I get lucky with the picks then it’s win win!?

Any reviews on Butragueno?
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    So guys, I was going to pick up PIM Inzaghi for about 1Mil and keep him till the end of Fifa. Sold all my players and I have about 1.4M but I’ve noticed I have the icon requirement done on Butragueno. Can probably finish him off for 500K or so, should I do it and risk not having enough for Inzaghi? Suppose I can save up a bit and if I get lucky with the picks then it’s win win!?

Are you just getting Inzaghi for nostalgia purposes? Because Prime Butra is a way better card than PIM Inzaghi
  • Yoshi
    3666 posts National Call-Up

Are you just getting Inzaghi for nostalgia purposes? Because Prime Butra is a way better card than PIM Inzaghi

44f23bd3afdda64ee2fc63f993a56935.png
    Card looks incredible with an engine tbh
  • Gabbalala

I like the thought of having the best possible card of a version and Inzaghi looks like a total poacher and supreme finisher which I admire. Butragueno’s SBC is his highest right seeing as he doesn’t have a PIM and won’t be getting one?
  • McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yoshi wrote: »

44f23bd3afdda64ee2fc63f993a56935.png
    Card looks incredible with an engine tbh

3* WF compared to 5*, low strength, stamina and is worse in every stat barring shooting .

I'd personally go for Butra
  • MonkeyBoy
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, who would you get to play ST with Zlatan in a 41212? Budget around 5m

Was thinking either R94 or 98 pele? (PS4 btw)
  • Gabbalala
    I mean, the plan is to have both. Butragueno and Inzaghi sounds like a dirty partnership and if I can cut the SBC down a bit I could still get both.

Just wanted to see if you guys thought I should do Butra if I’d already done the Iconic part of his requirements. Can also do his highest squad with just untradeables so I think I’ll go for it! :)
  • Gabbalala
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »

Do you want more power and similarity to Ibra or something a bit different? If the latter then get Pele, If the former then get Ronaldo. Have a look at Prime Eusebio for a bit of both though!
  • Campino
    27379 posts Player of the Year
    Butra >
  • Jordanlippy
    Butra over Inzaghi 100%. The 90 was class for me so can imagine the Prime is a beast!
  • MonkeyBoy
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    MonkeyBoy wrote: »

Do you want more power and similarity to Ibra or something a bit different? If the latter then get Pele, If the former then get Ronaldo. Have a look at Prime Eusebio for a bit of both though!

Thanks, I think I might give pele a try first, see how it goes.
  • ColeWorld
    10686 posts Has That Special Something
    tfadgreef wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Isn/t his passing a problem? I am playing Cruyff 91 as LCAM and although nice I would love to play with another player...

Pretty solid with an Artist. Was worse with a Hawk
  • libertao
    974 posts Professional
    edited March 1
    Ridd1ckk wrote: »
    Who to play at CDM alongside 86 Vieira?

Whilst I like the idea of upgrading the attack further I think getting the right midfield control is the priority, hence the CDM pair for Vieira and is the 88 worth the upgrade

Prime Petit
    Beroe wrote: »
    For a lone CDM prime vieira or toty Kante? With 90 Pogba and toty KDB around him.

Vieira easily.
    GL wrote: »
    I'm gonna sell up and buy 90 Gullit. Time to "enjoy" this game as much as possible

How did that go? I was considering selling up for the trio of TOTY Mbappe, 90 Gullit, CR7 up front with cheaper NIFs behind, but my current team is so solid throughout. Just lacks a bit of the fun factor.
  • Jordanlippy
    Really hope they release an end game SBC soon becuase the longer they leave it the more and more tempted I am to chuck my untradeables into Seedorf, got itchy trigger finger :D
  • Crossland
    8166 posts League Winner
    edited March 1
    Really hope they release an end game SBC soon becuase the longer they leave it the more and more tempted I am to chuck my untradeables into Seedorf, got itchy trigger finger :D

That's exactly why EA are leaving it so late they don't want you to have a stacked club from Fut champs/Rivals/Battles they see it the longer they leave it the more chance we are to chuck our saved cards into these tempting SBC's for mediocre players with preety coloured cards and minimal stat ups,then drop the big boys when our clubs are dry which in turn makes us load up Fifa points to get High rated players for the big Icons !
  • GL
    7060 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 1
    libertao wrote:
    GL wrote: »
    I'm gonna sell up and buy 90 Gullit. Time to "enjoy" this game as much as possible

How did that go? I was considering selling up for the trio of TOTY Mbappe, 90 Gullit, CR7 up front with cheaper NIFs behind, but my current team is so solid throughout. Just lacks a bit of the fun factor.

Bought him this morning! See my post above haha.

Want to have fun again so went for him hopefully he will dominate midfield. Sold up 88 Vieira, TOTY Marcelo and 89 Blanc for him but not sacrificing too much as less expensive players seem to do the same job.

I try to remember to let you know how it goes!
  • BagelBlue
    731 posts Semi-Pro

How is the PIM compared to the Prime?

I haven't tried the prime. Used the PIM a couple of times in draft. Depending on when/how much, I'll definitely be doing his sbc.