21760 posts Club Captain
    NDJ591 wrote: »
    Paid 550k for moments seedorf
    Had the icon + packed Neymar, Fekir and ederson. Decent
    Now only decision is R9 or Mbappé toty

Mbappe is something else
  • futureyears
    1173 posts Professional
    The swings in the prices of these Optimus Prime cards is insane, both of these cards sold today, the 5.9mln sold at 8am UK time, then about 9 hours later another sold for 3.5mln :D

070d1344aa57ac25e49564dd13453888.jpg
  • Tootrill22
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    The swings in the prices of these Optimus Prime cards is insane, both of these cards sold today, the 5.9mln sold at 8am UK time, then about 9 hours later another sold for 3.5mln :D

On xbox? Good deal on that 3.5 mill
  • futureyears
    1173 posts Professional
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Yep on Xbox, I was watching the 3.5mln one and planning on bidding but got dragged in to a meeting at work so couldn’t get to my phone :s
  • Tootrill22
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tootrill22 wrote: »

Yep on Xbox, I was watching the 3.5mln one and planning on bidding but got dragged in to a meeting at work so couldn’t get to my phone :s

Unfortunately I am banned from the market on companion and web app so I get home and all the prices are awful at night. Good to see they are better during the day... may never have a chance to buy them tho
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero

This is how the cookie crumbles, some people are absolutely clueless and they don’t bother checking Futbin first.

Last year on the second day when prime R9 was available in the market I’ve bought him for 5.3 in the morning and sold him at night for 6.8, but it’s only possible when new icons are brand new and almost extinct as you don’t have many listings at specific hours!
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imagine paying 6 mil for a CB...
  • hjdjydyufu
    8308 posts League Winner
    Anybody used 87 Kondogbia and 85 Blanc as CDM?
  • CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain
    94 Henry and 800k left or 93 Linekar and 4m left. Hmmmm
  • EddieFicio
    21888 posts Club Captain
    Used some of these in draft

Daddy adp feels way better than his prime, imo he is better than 91 eusebio

Lineker: very fast and clinical, no skill/aerial ability, tad weak

Socrates: beast, feels much better

Maradona: meh...

Pele: stupidly broken card in a god way.

Scholes: usable but meh

Giggs: trash

Pulled van dink and walker from 2 drafts :)
  • ha032742
    35290 posts Moderator
    New addition to the club for this WL and just need Gullit at a “reasonable” price now :)

ZUaiiFQ.jpg

@EddieFicio what made Pele broken compared to his prime? Deciding between him and 94 Eusebio as the next icon to try o:)
  • Campino
    27357 posts Player of the Year
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Used some of these in draft

Daddy adp feels way better than his prime, imo he is better than 91 eusebio

Lineker: very fast and clinical, no skill/aerial ability, tad weak

Socrates: beast, feels much better

Maradona: meh...

Pele: stupidly broken card in a god way.

Scholes: usable but meh

Giggs: trash

Pulled van dink and walker from 2 drafts :)

I’m gonna do Gary’s SBC for sure, that Pele looks nuts
  • AIeks
    4991 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Seedorf has hair ig... Nice surprise considering the prime doesn't, and in the pic he's bald.
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    New addition to the club for this WL and just need Gullit at a “reasonable” price now :)

ZUaiiFQ.jpg

@EddieFicio what made Pele broken compared to his prime? Deciding between him and 94 Eusebio as the next icon to try o:)

Jesus. That team.

• AjaxLegends
    2089 posts Fans' Favourite
    AIeks wrote: »
    PIM Seedorf has hair ig... Nice surprise considering the prime doesn't, and in the pic he's bald.

Lol I'm doing him now, thanks for letting me know!
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone actually had a chance to use that primer Baggio? Feel like even that card doesn’t do him justice but at least it looks like an upgrade...
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    MushyP15 wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »

ZUaiiFQ.jpg

Jesus. That team.

yeah, only 88 vieira and non rare manager

what a peasant
  • DougInskip
    6454 posts League Winner
    @EddieFicio for some reason I prefer Soc to Gullit lol

You think Pele is better than Cruyff?
  • UglyNBedford
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    vneklw wrote: »
    Has anyone actually had a chance to use that primer Baggio? Feel like even that card doesn’t do him justice but at least it looks like an upgrade...

Used him for about 25 games. Stamina, shooting, and dribbling were marginally better. No way I would consider it worth it over the prime. Both versions I didn’t really like their positioning and movement. Always seemed to want to sit back at CDM position unless I played at striker. It’s good fun to run at the defense and try to skill through them but AI defending makes it frustrating at times. I actually enjoyed 91 Maradona about the same if not more for about 1 million coins less.
  • TakeItSlow
    7542 posts League Winner
    Henry going unsold at 5.4m, keep it coming honey.
  • wessen9
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Possible they will release the last batch of moment icons this week?
  • MikeyP_FC
    13085 posts Has That Special Something
    @ha032742 let us know how the Cruyff is please!
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    What other icons havent had an sbc or a prime moments released yet?

top of my head r9, dinho, veron, carlos and klose? Smaller batch i guess theyll include some of the old sbc icons
  • hjdjydyufu
    8308 posts League Winner
    This Yashin dude is amazing!!!!
  • CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    This Yashin dude is amazing!!!!

Only just seen his card. Looks amazing
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1377 posts Professional
    Moments Cruyff would have to be one of the most enjoyable cards ive used in fifa since i first played FUT (2010). Only let down he is a bit too easy to push over but on the enjoyment scale he is incredible
  • EddieFicio
    21888 posts Club Captain
    I just had a draft with Yashin and he conceded every shot he faced :joy:

94 Ruud is something else tho, him vs toty van dijk:

MtX15fW.gif
  • Jordanlippy
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well tempted by this Seedorf. Anyone used him yet that can give a review? Would most likely play him CM in a 4-3-3(4) just his defence that's putting me off.
  • CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain
    Well tempted by this Seedorf. Anyone used him yet that can give a review? Would most likely play him CM in a 4-3-3(4) just his defence that's putting me off.

I’m tempted too mate. Just done his loan, doubt I’ll ever have time to use him but if he plays as good as he looks he should be class
  • Jordanlippy
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    CornishLad wrote: »

I’m tempted too mate. Just done his loan, doubt I’ll ever have time to use him but if he plays as good as he looks he should be class

Yeah think I might try the loan as well bud, especially as it's cheap. Never done the loan before so may test him out this weekend league see how he is, looks class!