Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

• Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    Sporter wrote: »
    They look to be doing the ‘biggest’ leagues (in terms of number of teams) first. Read into that what you will.

Edit - MLS next? First Monday of November at 6pm UK time? Just speculation as of now.

Anyone's guess. Having done the Argentinian league (which wasn't featured last year) we might see leagues like the Polish, Norwegian, Scottish and more all be included. In that case I'd expect the next wave of leagues to be in 2-3 weeks maximum.

If not, you're probably looking at MLS, Eredivisie, Super Lig and Liga NOS all having a good shout for the next release
  • CeeQue
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    Or 2 every month on the 1st day of the month?
  • Sporter
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Or 2 every month on the 1st day of the month?
    That’s what I’d be thinking. MLS next is my guess, with a 20 team league - of which there are many.

That’s if EA follow a formula, it was random last year.

• Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    They look to be doing the ‘biggest’ leagues (in terms of number of teams) first. Read into that what you will.

Edit - MLS next? First Monday of November at 6pm UK time? Just speculation as of now.

Anyone's guess. Having done the Argentinian league (which wasn't featured last year) we might see leagues like the Polish, Norwegian, Scottish and more all be included. In that case I'd expect the next wave of leagues to be in 2-3 weeks maximum.

If not, you're probably looking at MLS, Eredivisie, Super Lig and Liga NOS all having a good shout for the next release

I mentioned the argentina league in FIFA 18 but I guess EA were like you know what Lambo has a point we'll it in FIFA 19. Also, expect the chinese league sbc.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1206 posts Professional
    Chinese league SBC makes sense next
  • CeeQue
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »

Would replace Russian league. But wpuld be one of the big 5 + Pub League :trollface:.

But its going to be a nightmare if i have to do them twice. Imagine paying 800k for 2 untradeable players. Packs aside thats a coin sink.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero

Would replace Russian league. But wpuld be one of the big 5 + Pub League :trollface:.

But its going to be a nightmare if i have to do them twice. Imagine paying 800k for 2 untradeable players. Packs aside thats a coin sink.

Player pick: 86 Fernando Torres or 87 Hulk

Doing it twice will give you both.
  • CeeQue
    Lambo91 wrote: »

Im not denying that. Im just stating its going to cost a premium DOING IT TWICE. Those top 5 leagues will cost near 1 mil doing it 2 times.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018

Im not denying that. Im just stating its going to cost a premium DOING IT TWICE. Those top 5 leagues will cost near 1 mil doing it 2 times.

Yeah, I hear ya. It's just that it's a tough decision who to pick first when you have players picks like that. I hope it'll be something like Torres or a random nice stats chinese player lol
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    I suggest you buy as many OTW Mariano's as possible if you want profit. He's only 30k he's the #7 superb for Benzema for Real Madrid so you already know he'll get an inform really soon especially with today's match against Moscow and end up being 160k.
  • Zv1k0
    5879 posts Big Money Move
    UCL UPGRADE!
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    UCL UPGRADE!

For what player?

Edit: OMG NEW SBC lol I thought you were talking about a certain player getting an upgrade xD
  • mounir
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I'm so pissed I sold all my matip cards over the weekend.

If anyone even knew of these sbc's they could have made 1 mill profit just today
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Just sold like 15 lallana and more than 20 shaqiri this morning for like 900 coins profit... could have made like 7k profit per card. God dammit worst feeling ever
  • CeeQue
    Just sold like 15 lallana and more than 20 shaqiri this morning for like 900 coins profit... could have made like 7k profit per card. God dammit worst feeling ever

Was decently selling some Mignolet/Origi for 1k profit per card in prep for this weekends MM.

Did sell a Oxlade for 14k though. If people are using 10k plus just on Liverpool players alone. Cheese and Rice !!
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    I had to pay 8k for a Liverpool card. Had 11 Napoli players somehow so that more than made up for it
  • mounir wrote: »
    I'm so pissed I sold all my matip cards over the weekend.

If anyone even knew of these sbc's they could have made 1 mill profit just today

worst feeling ever.sold my matips for 1k profit per card .had 20 of him.
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Real Madrid losing 1-0 against Moscow and this RM manager having Mariano on the bench and starts Benzema....what is wrong with him. He should sub him for Benzema anytime now why is he wasting time...
  • mounir
    10 posts Ball Boy
    anyone thinking icon sbc this thursday?
  • Zv1k0
    So close.
    IMG_20181002_214501.jpg
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m useless at sniping but anyone decent can have a field day with Liverpool players right now
  • scr1pteh
    51 posts Park Captain
    Took me about 40 mins to snipe a 77 origi for 6k earlier. Hope my rewards come good
  • Tommygunn
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Cheap to do the championship sbc. Just done derby and West Brom for the packs
  • Anyone investing in players for the next round of champions league games? Big money to be made if they same price rise happens again, I’ve got a full tradepile of players from Barca, Inter, Juve, United, Atleti and Dortmund
  • SSL14
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think people are missing a trick with low-risk Carrasco, he is going for less than 2k, an 83 rated card will likely be needed for a Belgium side in the POTM SBC. With a price range of 15k, everyone is focusing on no-brainers like Kompany and Cesc, but I reckon Carrasco could be the real steal for the price.
  • Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tommygunn wrote: »
    Cheap to do the championship sbc. Just done derby and West Brom for the packs

How on earth did you do them cheap? All of West Broms midfield are silvers over 5k. And Derby only have one gold in their squad, can't see this being profitable, unless you snipe for hours
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    So close.
    IMG_20181002_214501.jpg

I haven't checked Son in this game. Is this 84 rated Son really maxed to 10k buy now? so he's extinct in this game?
  • A_Snipe
    1865 posts Play-Off Hero
    So close.
    IMG_20181002_214501.jpg

I haven't checked Son in this game. Is this 84 rated Son really maxed to 10k buy now? so he's extinct in this game?

Futbin said it’s like 80k. I packed him untradeable wish I could sell but he’s incredible
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    So close.
    IMG_20181002_214501.jpg

Futbin said it’s like 80k. I packed him untradeable wish I could sell but he’s incredible

80k is way too cheap looking at his stats. He should be at least 160k until he gets an inform
  • Zv1k0
    So close.
    IMG_20181002_214501.jpg

No, he is 70k+ but someone listed him for 10k, probably by accident and I almost got it. ;)