Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

• Lambo91
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    I dont think Cancelo will be a OTW

Well, he's already a OTW player.

u5wlyV7.png

These cards are dynamic, they'll upgrade. It's safe to say that it is a OTW card.

This is not a OTW tho, it's a CL card. There are actual OTW cards (Ronaldo for example) on futhead already.

CL cards still upgrade though right? just like the OTW cards. We will reach the final so this CL card is a great investment if you want a beast RB

We don't exactly know how the CL cards will work but they seem to be dynamic. Every CL card has got a +1 upgrade (overall and in every stat I think) so far.

Those CL cards will be available when group stages start. I have no doubt about my team. We will reach the final. JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUUVEEEEEEEEE JUUUUUUUVEEEEEEEEE!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!

That's a lot of confidence. Good luck with that.

Even if I was a FC Porto fan I would still say the same. You gotta believe in your team no matter what and if they get eliminated then you still support them with the ups and downs. Not like those fake fans who leave the stadium when their team has no chance of winning. I see it a lot in Premier League. #FakeFans. But if you guys want a great investment look no other than:

xboAcM2.png

dHvLkkk.png

d1Lulia.png

Bl0vc14.png

wsL8YUw.png

QuWQVJq.png

6LEnv0B.png

JB3SRmn.png

As of the rest, I don't think they'll get that many upgrades such as the above I listed so Alex Sandro, eh. Dybala, eh. Chiellini, eh. Matuidi, eh. Khedira, eh. Barzagli, eh. Rugani, eh. Emre Can, eh. Spinazzola, eh. Bentancur, eh.
  • Edward220967
    1314 posts Professional
    I support PSV and will always keep doing that but I can't say I'm that confident since we're in a group with Barca, Spurs and Inter so I wouldn't invest in PSV CL players (if they are actually tradeable, which they should be)
  • Aarong222
    15375 posts Moderator
    Do we know how the CL items work?
  • Lambo91
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    I support PSV and will always keep doing that but I can't say I'm that confident since we're in a group with Barca, Spurs and Inter so I wouldn't invest in PSV CL players (if they are actually tradeable, which they should be)

I would still get those PSV CL cards just to keep them if I was you just like how I'm keeping my Juve CL cards and only sell if I get a duplicate. Those CL cards look really nice.

In my opinion though I think they will do great in the tournament and have a chance to upgrade:

G1scokg.png

MeA6O1D.png

NqSmnKT.png

omMQ54M.png

yYxKV1o.png
  • Edward220967
    1314 posts Professional

I would still get those PSV CL cards just to keep them if I was you just like how I'm keeping my Juve CL cards and only sell if I get a duplicate. Those CL cards look really nice.

In my opinion though I think they will do great in the tournament and have a chance to upgrade:

G1scokg.png

MeA6O1D.png

NqSmnKT.png

omMQ54M.png

yYxKV1o.png

I'm getting all of them for sure but I would not buy them as an investment. Just wish they'll still give Gutiérrez one since his card looks good already.
  • Edward220967
    1314 posts Professional

I don't think we know for sure
  • Lambo91
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm pretty sure they're gonna start to go dynamic as soon as the tournament starts since it's in a group stage phase right now
  • Oscaaaar
    1227 posts Professional

There is not much info on them. Also, if they are going to be released into packs they will mess with the market big time.
  • Lambo91
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    I heard people found some of those CL cards on the market and were price capped for 10k max and people bought them 10k buy now asap so look out on the market if you're interested
  • Tommygunn
    2815 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    I dont think Cancelo will be a OTW

Well, he's already a OTW player.

u5wlyV7.png

These cards are dynamic, they'll upgrade. It's safe to say that it is a OTW card.

This is not a OTW tho, it's a CL card. There are actual OTW cards (Ronaldo for example) on futhead already.

CL cards still upgrade though right? just like the OTW cards. We will reach the final so this CL card is a great investment if you want a beast RB

We don't exactly know how the CL cards will work but they seem to be dynamic. Every CL card has got a +1 upgrade (overall and in every stat I think) so far.

Those CL cards will be available when group stages start. I have no doubt about my team. We will reach the final. JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUVE JUUVEEEEEEEEE JUUUUUUUVEEEEEEEEE!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!!!

That's a lot of confidence. Good luck with that.

Even if I was a FC Porto fan I would still say the same. You gotta believe in your team no matter what and if they get eliminated then you still support them with the ups and downs. Not like those fake fans who leave the stadium when their team has no chance of winning. I see it a lot in Premier League. #FakeFans. But if you guys want a great investment look no other than:

xboAcM2.png

dHvLkkk.png

d1Lulia.png

Bl0vc14.png

wsL8YUw.png

QuWQVJq.png

6LEnv0B.png

JB3SRmn.png

As of the rest, I don't think they'll get that many upgrades such as the above I listed so Alex Sandro, eh. Dybala, eh. Chiellini, eh. Matuidi, eh. Khedira, eh. Barzagli, eh. Rugani, eh. Emre Can, eh. Spinazzola, eh. Bentancur, eh.

**** this. Untagged this thread. Can’t read his nonsense
  • munchie63
    2658 posts Fans' Favourite
    ronaldo and lozano as tips. mind blowing
  • JonesyYo
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I heard people found some of those CL cards on the market and were price capped for 10k max and people bought them 10k buy now asap so look out on the market if you're interested

Yeah course they did!
  • Lambo91
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    JonesyYo wrote: »

Yeah course they did!

50xX0MI.png

10k buy now so keep a look out on the transfer market they are selling really quick because of how some like him are price capped at 10k buy now
  • JonesyYo
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JonesyYo wrote: »

Yeah course they did!

50xX0MI.png

10k buy now so keep a look out on the transfer market they are selling really quick because of how some like him are price capped at 10k buy now

Fair enough i'm not disputing their could be 1/2 around by error. Not enough to make it worthwhile trying to look for them imo.
  • Iyzo_
    57 posts Park Captain
    What are we expecting the requirements for the Lucas POTM SBC’s to be? Similar to Mane’s last year? I’d imagine there are people that have slowly invested for this, what kind of things have you targetted etc..?
  • PassingThoughts
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Iyzo_ wrote: »
    What are we expecting the requirements for the Lucas POTM SBC’s to be? Similar to Mane’s last year? I’d imagine there are people that have slowly invested for this, what kind of things have you targetted etc..?

I've got a Lucas Moura, will possibly be extinct before the POTM is released. Either way he's going to shoot up whatever the requirements.
    Then I'm getting a BPL in form. Hopefully Xhaka as he's 84, so it helps with any rating problems for the squad.
    I think they might throw out an 83 rated random team as a requirement, maybe multiple nationalities and 60 chem or so to make it a little difficult.
    I do think needing Lucas is almost certain, but not sure whether in a Spurs team or separate, then a BPL team maybe 82 rated (they'll all rise then, but can't make prices go up too exponentially as there aren't enough cards to go around yet), and then finally I expect a Brazilian team 82 rated possibly 83, this card should cost 150-200k, but possibly get more expensive the longer you wait for him
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move

I've got a Lucas Moura, will possibly be extinct before the POTM is released. Either way he's going to shoot up whatever the requirements.
    Then I'm getting a BPL in form. Hopefully Xhaka as he's 84, so it helps with any rating problems for the squad.
    I think they might throw out an 83 rated random team as a requirement, maybe multiple nationalities and 60 chem or so to make it a little difficult.
    I do think needing Lucas is almost certain, but not sure whether in a Spurs team or separate, then a BPL team maybe 82 rated (they'll all rise then, but can't make prices go up too exponentially as there aren't enough cards to go around yet), and then finally I expect a Brazilian team 82 rated possibly 83, this card should cost 150-200k, but possibly get more expensive the longer you wait for him

I'm not sure if Lucas will be a requirement himself, guess it depends on how much of a buff his POTM receives.

I do think it'll be worthwhile having at least one high rated Spurs player that can be picked up at a cheap price. If they do a block requirement like they did loads of times last year, a lot of high rated BPL cards will almost be a sure-fire requirement.

I'm thinking Aldeweireld or Trippier would be some of the better Spurs options to invest in, or to at least have covered if you plan on doing the SBC.
  • Aarong222
    15375 posts Moderator
    TOTW Predictions:

TOTW, especially in the early weeks/months play a big part in investing with potential candidates being scarce resulting in a demand higher than the availability and thus pushing prices up. Alongside OTW items.

8OkSwn7.jpg

fifa-19-totw-2-predictions.jpg

https://www.futhead.com/news/totw-predictions/1961/fut-19-totw-2-stats-players-ratings/

• PassingThoughts
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dasco wrote: »

I'm not sure if Lucas will be a requirement himself, guess it depends on how much of a buff his POTM receives.

I do think it'll be worthwhile having at least one high rated Spurs player that can be picked up at a cheap price. If they do a block requirement like they did loads of times last year, a lot of high rated BPL cards will almost be a sure-fire requirement.

I'm thinking Aldeweireld or Trippier would be some of the better Spurs options to invest in, or to at least have covered if you plan on doing the SBC.

Well I’m surprised you don’t think he’s definitely needed. He has to cost 100k+ really, not quite as popular as Mane but he should be central right? I think requiring him is a great way for them to drain some coins without taking too many cards out the market. I’ve managed to get IF Fraser, a 78 rated discard BPL team to fill spaces if needed for potm or MM, and an 80 rated Ligue 1 team with Gustavo and some PSG players. Going to sleep for 6 hours as i live in. China, then going to grind a few hours before I have work. Ps, i always used to follow your old threads, I’ve not been on for about a year, it’s sad how dead this place is now.
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018

Well I’m surprised you don’t think he’s definitely needed. He has to cost 100k+ really, not quite as popular as Mane but he should be central right? I think requiring him is a great way for them to drain some coins without taking too many cards out the market. I’ve managed to get IF Fraser, a 78 rated discard BPL team to fill spaces if needed for potm or MM, and an 80 rated Ligue 1 team with Gustavo and some PSG players. Going to sleep for 6 hours as i live in. China, then going to grind a few hours before I have work. Ps, i always used to follow your old threads, I’ve not been on for about a year, it’s sad how dead this place is now.

The good ole days eh?

I'm on the fence on whether he'll be a requirement itself. EA dropped the ball last year making Mane a mandatory requirement, although I did cover that possibility and made loads off him.

Lucas should still be a good investment regardless of whether he'll be needed for sbcs to be honest.

Out of interest, how many potm's last year needed a card of their own to sacrifice? I can only th in k of mane and Aguero, who needed an inform.

I'd still say it's worth picking up Aldeweirald, maybe trippier or davies, and some cheap high rated cards from PSG.

Edit - he should be a striker card as I think most his games were beside Kane? I wouldn't mind RW either, in fact I'd prefer it.
  • CeeQue
    9399 posts League Winner

The good ole days eh?

I'm on the fence on whether he'll be a requirement itself. EA dropped the ball last year making Mane a mandatory requirement, although I did cover that possibility and made loads off him.

Lucas should still be a good investment regardless of whether he'll be needed for sbcs to be honest.

Out of interest, how many potm's last year needed a card of their own to sacrifice? I can only th in k of mane and Aguero, who needed an inform.

I'd still say it's worth picking up Aldeweirald, maybe trippier or davies, and some cheap high rated cards from PSG.

Edit - he should be a striker card as I think most his games were beside Kane? I wouldn't mind RW either, in fact I'd prefer it.

Kane need a special card. Plus hs card made the SBC rest were cheap. For me i think its going to be.

X rating Ligue 1 + PSG player
    X rating Brazil
    X rating Brazil + Prem + Tottenham player
    X rating goals scored against in that month
    Or 83 rated squad or something
  • Zv1k0
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    OTW starts on Friday right?
  • tube11
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Man, everything is crashing. Wished I had sold 2 hours ago. Firmino for example down to 40 right now. Fabinho down to 30. Mertens under 60. Stop it...

Time to get worried or will prices bounce back? I mean, they should, but who knows.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12511 posts Has That Special Something
    tube11 wrote: »
    Man, everything is crashing. Wished I had sold 2 hours ago. Firmino for example down to 40 right now. Fabinho down to 30. Mertens under 60. Stop it...

Time to get worried or will prices bounce back? I mean, they should, but who knows.

Yeah I really wish I sold when I started to notice it, hopefully rebound within the next 24 hours
  • Derryboy1893
    2867 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's just a crash sale with everyone splurging on packs, would imagine it'll of bounced back by next week
  • DeMolay145
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    investing in Lucas and Alderweid.
  • JamieT96
    6922 posts Big Money Move
    Just FYI D. Sanchez has had his price range increased to 40k, probably others as well.
  • fluffymnuffy
    12511 posts Has That Special Something
    It's just a crash sale with everyone splurging on packs, would imagine it'll of bounced back by next week

or by 2 hours
  • Currieman
    4544 posts National Call-Up
    tube11 wrote: »

Yeah I really wish I sold when I started to notice it, hopefully rebound within the next 24 hours

It's just the crash because everyone has got the game and is opening tons of packs. Once the full game is out and the whole player base decides they need a good team for the first WL prices will go back up.
  • Tommygunn
    2815 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeh If you’ve got spare coins get buying. By Friday night you’ll be regretting if you didn’t