Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    SSL14 wrote: »
    I think people are missing a trick with low-risk Carrasco, he is going for less than 2k, an 83 rated card will likely be needed for a Belgium side in the POTM SBC. With a price range of 15k, everyone is focusing on no-brainers like Kompany and Cesc, but I reckon Carrasco could be the real steal for the price.

    He's great to play with too. An 83 rated Belgian shouldn't be too hard to shift.
  • Georg
    1 posts Ball Boy
    You think I should sell club before division rivals rewards ?
  • Sandell85
    7527 posts League Winner
    Anyone else think IF cech is a good investment? 14k atm and cheapest in PL
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Anyone else think IF cech is a good investment? 14k atm and cheapest in PL

    Better at 12k but should still be good at 14
  • pedro___
    279 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Anyone else think IF cech is a good investment? 14k atm and cheapest in PL

    I do. bought 15 for POTM.
    Only doubt is if I sell on hype or after SBC is released.
  • munchie63
    2848 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    They look to be doing the ‘biggest’ leagues (in terms of number of teams) first. Read into that what you will.

    Edit - MLS next? First Monday of November at 6pm UK time? Just speculation as of now.

    Anyone's guess. Having done the Argentinian league (which wasn't featured last year) we might see leagues like the Polish, Norwegian, Scottish and more all be included. In that case I'd expect the next wave of leagues to be in 2-3 weeks maximum.

    If not, you're probably looking at MLS, Eredivisie, Super Lig and Liga NOS all having a good shout for the next release

    I mentioned the argentina league in FIFA 18 but I guess EA were like you know what Lambo has a point we'll it in FIFA 19. Also, expect the chinese league sbc.

    you mentioned it along with 16 other leagues, based on the fact it Was included in 2017 hardly genius at work
  • Lambo91
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    They look to be doing the ‘biggest’ leagues (in terms of number of teams) first. Read into that what you will.

    Edit - MLS next? First Monday of November at 6pm UK time? Just speculation as of now.

    Anyone's guess. Having done the Argentinian league (which wasn't featured last year) we might see leagues like the Polish, Norwegian, Scottish and more all be included. In that case I'd expect the next wave of leagues to be in 2-3 weeks maximum.

    If not, you're probably looking at MLS, Eredivisie, Super Lig and Liga NOS all having a good shout for the next release

    I mentioned the argentina league in FIFA 18 but I guess EA were like you know what Lambo has a point we'll it in FIFA 19. Also, expect the chinese league sbc.

    you mentioned it along with 16 other leagues, based on the fact it Was included in 2017 hardly genius at work

    I mentioned it after the Australian League SBC that released for the first time in League SBC's in FIFA 18. It wasn't in FIFA 17 league SBC's so that's why I said watch out for the Argentinian league, but it happened in FIFA 19 instead of 18.
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    This thread has fairly degraded since the boy who done the mm predictions is away and him above keeps posting
  • zaklfc9
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I suggest you buy as many OTW Mariano's as possible if you want profit. He's only 30k he's the #7 superb for Benzema for Real Madrid so you already know he'll get an inform really soon especially with today's match against Moscow and end up being 160k.

    :smiley: hes now 23k - off to a good start, though I agree and glad ive picked him up at a cheaper price
  • Zv1k0
    5859 posts Big Money Move
    Great time to snipe when rewards are out. Got 50 Banegas for 1k or less. $$ :D
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Great time to snipe when rewards are out. Got 50 Banegas for 1k or less. $$ :D

    Haha same here man. Got one 83+ gem for 800 a piece.
  • Vasquezbt
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Been question. Which rewards are out?
  • Vasquezbt
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Newb question!
  • asdf1x
    10 posts Ball Boy
    7ofst wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Great time to snipe when rewards are out. Got 50 Banegas for 1k or less. $$ :D

    Haha same here man. Got one 83+ gem for 800 a piece.

    Same here >:) >:) when do u plan to sell them out?
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    asdf1x wrote: »
    7ofst wrote: »
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Great time to snipe when rewards are out. Got 50 Banegas for 1k or less. $$ :D

    Haha same here man. Got one 83+ gem for 800 a piece.

    Same here >:) >:) when do u plan to sell them out?

    First prime icon sbc
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    When an SBC needs 83+ not gonna hold them for too long.

    What you guys think for MM?
  • pha007
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have 100 russians silver for tonights mm. Planning to hit jackpot
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    pha007 wrote: »
    I have 100 russians silver for tonights mm. Planning to hit jackpot

    Why Russians?
  • asdf1x
    10 posts Ball Boy
    7ofst wrote: »
    pha007 wrote: »
    I have 100 russians silver for tonights mm. Planning to hit jackpot

    Why Russians?

    Probably MM CSKA vs Lokomotiv
  • Iwan1807
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you know why market is so low? It was expected to rise because of rewards and upcoming WL?
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    Do you know why market is so low? It was expected to rise because of rewards and upcoming WL?

    Packs, CL players, lack of high rated SBC
  • asdf1x
    10 posts Ball Boy
    7ofst wrote: »
    When an SBC needs 83+ not gonna hold them for too long.

    What you guys think for MM?

    And when can that be?
  • asdf1x
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Btw I packed Alex Sandro, he is now 100k. Keep or sell?
  • Best investements for Hazard POTM ?
    Kompany, Bernardo Silva or Lille Players ?
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    asdf1x wrote: »
    Btw I packed Alex Sandro, he is now 100k. Keep or sell?

    Sell
  • WellWornBeast
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    New SBCs hyyype! not too shabby
  • Ronaldo
    3746 posts National Call-Up
    There I was sitting with a trade pile filled with Russians..... Feels bad man
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    Today is my best day in terms of trading an Pack luck:

    Bought around 100 blue cards earlier today for 2K each and now they go for max. They were not ment to be an investment, bought them just to list them for more than i paid.... but i will take it.

    Packed IF De Marcos and Lacazette in the mega pack too.

    Cannot really complain.
  • Supermario911
    1224 posts Professional
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Today is my best day in terms of trading an Pack luck:

    Bought around 100 blue cards earlier today for 2K each and now they go for max. They were not ment to be an investment, bought them just to list them for more than i paid.... but i will take it.

    Packed IF De Marcos and Lacazette in the mega pack too.

    Cannot really complain.

    Great move on the UCL players, wish i thought of that :)
  • EisenErmin
    5337 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Today is my best day in terms of trading an Pack luck:

    Bought around 100 blue cards earlier today for 2K each and now they go for max. They were not ment to be an investment, bought them just to list them for more than i paid.... but i will take it.

    Packed IF De Marcos and Lacazette in the mega pack too.

    Cannot really complain.

    Great move on the UCL players, wish i thought of that :)

    Yea, got really lucky. Did not expect that to be honest, but i refused to hit relist before 6pm UK.... and it payed of . Otherwise i would have sold all the rares for 4K instead of 9K
Sign In or Register to comment.