Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

The Squad Building Challenges Thread *FlashGATE LEAGUES/FUTURE STARS HYPEEE #VoteAlaba

Comments

• BWild
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    I think this thread is proof. If you complain enough, eventually EA buy you off. :trollface:
  • Gyan_33
    22373 posts Club Captain
    Which team would you pick?

A
    db119752c20fd4b448ed16319477ffdc.jpg

B
    4585fc516ebea2a26b0069d11181059c.jpg

C
    8b8da80a7419221716efaea815fa9aee.jpg
  • Tietherope
    7165 posts Big Money Move
    BWild wrote: »
    I think this thread is proof. If you complain enough, eventually EA buy you off. :trollface:

Let me complain then about 200 upgrade packs and no blues. Abysmal.
  • BWild
    3050 posts National Call-Up
    Tietherope wrote: »

It's gotta be more targeted.
  • hrv97
    3300 posts National Call-Up
    I've put 2Mil into Premium and Gold upgrade sbcs, packed: Courtois, Umtiti, Alba, Oblak, Otamendi, Ederson, A. Sanchez, K. Navas x2, Raktitic, Arthur if x2, 10-12 discard ifs, Thiago Silva
  • ElatedKarnage
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tietherope wrote: »

I'm in the same boat. Thinking about giving up and just getting TOTY VVD and completing SBC Bale (if he's ever released, unlikely I'll have enough left now for both though).
  • Pughy30
    23500 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Used Ibra and enjoyed him but I don’t see him being anything more than a fun card to use now and again due to his links, trying to get a good team around him is a nightmare

You not have icons?

Nope haven't packed any and none of the current icon SBC's do it for me so trying to get him into a team without them is a pain
  • Pughy30
    23500 posts Club Captain
    edited January 12
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Which team would you pick?

A
    db119752c20fd4b448ed16319477ffdc.jpg

B
    4585fc516ebea2a26b0069d11181059c.jpg

C
    8b8da80a7419221716efaea815fa9aee.jpg

B 100%, The defence is so much better compared to the other 2 I've tried Mathieu and Militao and i think they'd struggle against top tier attackers
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5303 posts Big Money Move
    Hi @EA pls give me blue card bb ty xoxo
  • SupaNoodle1990
    24202 posts Club Captain
    Spent my whole night and nearly 300k in ligue 1 upgrades.

No blue.

That’s me done, ran out of coins and blew the profit I made tonight doing Ibra.

What a **** head.
  • Reus
    21549 posts Club Captain

No blue.

What a **** head.

You sound like a problem gambler

Maybe you should self exclude from sbcs
  • SupaNoodle1990
    24202 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »

No blue.

What a **** head.

You sound like a problem gambler

Maybe you should self exclude from sbcs

First time I’ve ever done these upgrade SBC’s. And the last.
  • holdenwait
    49320 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited January 12
    packed this today, truly amazing
    DE-914_384x384.jpg?v=1540263852
  • WFCBagnall
    63208 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »

Cant say no to a Blue Walkout
  • hjdjydyufu
    3888 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I've moved onto La Liga upgrades now so I don't get the heartache of getting a dupe.

Really want Varane :D

How much coin have you dumped into these?
  • Sixtechburner
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would advise people against pack suicides but i know packs are like heroin.
  • holdenwait
    edited January 12
    btw that 86 arnautovic is a brilliant sub, kinda making me not wanna sink any coins into ibra sbc. everytime i brought him on so far made a positive impact.

can fit ibra in place of reus easily obviously, might actually be fun cause stoichkov is a bit tiny on the pitch. want that big-small duo goin on
    DwrlWQJW0AEjFuP.jpg:large
  • samthederbyram
    1086 posts Professional
    I would advise people against pack suicides but i know packs are like heroin.

Depends whether you have a team your happy with personally that’s why my team is fully untradeable therefore it’s worth the gamble once you start selling off assets to fund the pack binge then it’s a problem 😂
  • Pughy30
    23500 posts Club Captain
    What icon SBC is everyone waiting for now?. Never done a prime icon SBC before but for me Crespo is the guy I'm 100% doing

• Cadey 5
    9218 posts League Winner
    Looking at the silver lining 170+ packs 0 blues but I have managed to pull enough high rated players to get FB Zlatan/Iker for "free" and Rivaldo for the price of the lowest ICON and POTM VVD for 180k pre packs so I guess in some ways that is a win right.... :'(
  • holdenwait
    might do roberto carlos if he's around a mil, or big pat if he's 2.5 mil flat AT MOST but don't see that happening. otherwise don't care, already stacked with lots of brilliant players.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    1512 posts Play-Off Hero
    Non rares in gold upgrade?
  • chaser2k15
    11974 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    What icon SBC is everyone waiting for now?. Never done a prime icon SBC before but for me Crespo is the guy I'm 100% doing

Done 3 so far.
    Rivaldo, rui costa and keane.
  • chaser2k15
    11974 posts Has That Special Something
    Non rares in gold upgrade?

Yes @Crazy Creaky Jr
  • Hollandman
    1291 posts Professional
    Did this morning Potm Virgil and Zlatan,3 walkouts in 7 packs,Godin,Lloris,Sane.Not complaining but just wanna see the blue flair
  • jpsblue
    3165 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Did this morning Potm Virgil and Zlatan,3 walkouts in 7 packs,Godin,Lloris,Sane.Not complaining but just wanna see the blue flair

unless you're on the red list like @WFCBagnall is when he got Kante then plebs like us aren't getting blues mate. i hadn't spend any money on the game since november since i hate the game, but caved in and bought 36k FP, used them all on 100k packs/50k packs and not one blue. some decent pulls, but NO GOD DAMN BLUE. I WANT A BLUE AND NOW IM NOT GETTING ONE

i just bought marcelo and thought **** it, that's my blue addiction done
  • holdenwait
    what's this red list bs :D you know how long bagnall went without packing anything worth over 30-40k or something?
  • BcfcDale88
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    what's this red list bs :D you know how long bagnall went without packing anything worth over 30-40k or something?

No different to the rest of us.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2622 posts Fans' Favourite

Sorry @holdenwait did I give you permission to advertise me like that?
  • jpsblue
    3165 posts National Call-Up

i know mate was a joke since stupid **** on twitter think the red list is actually a think :D