The Squad Building Challenges Thread *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* 🎉 CARNIBALL HYPE 🎉

Comments

  • Terrible pack luck tonight. Did the entire Liga MX and only lost 10k so I'd say it was successful.
  • Pughy30
    23812 posts Club Captain
    The icon moment stats for Socrates, Gullit and Maldini are on FUTHEAD. Socrates probably has the nicest boost he's been given +4's and +5's in shooting stats
    https://www.futhead.com/19/players/21255/socrates/
  • Sixtech
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Would put Ballack into Socrates without even thinking about it

    Prime Ballack?
  • jpsblue
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    The icon moment stats for Socrates, Gullit and Maldini are on FUTHEAD. Socrates probably has the nicest boost he's been given +4's and +5's in shooting stats
    https://www.futhead.com/19/players/21255/socrates/

    damn that socrates upgrade is nice. some nice dribbling upgrades too, except his balance is still crap. ah well.

    SHOW ME VIEIRA FFS

    and holy ****, 94 gullit has 85 agility now compared to 78 for his 93
  • Jfo88
    22293 posts Club Captain
    Falcao debut goal
    DecentExaltedFoxhound-size_restricted.gif
  • Pughy30
    23812 posts Club Captain
    Honestly that Maldini upgrade is pretty whatever I think I'd just get the 92 Maldini and save my coins
  • jpsblue
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Honestly that Maldini upgrade is pretty whatever I think I'd just get the 92 Maldini and save my coins

    yeah maldini isnt a big uipgade at all, quite minimal

    socrates and gullit got good ones, especially gullit's agility
  • kfcbucket21
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    did 19 81-86 upgrades: 1 85, 4 84s, 2 83s, 7 82s, 5 81s
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5892 posts Big Money Move
    Expecting nothing but disappointment on Saturday for La Liga upgrades and third player pick :lol:
  • Sixtech
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    Expecting nothing but disappointment on Saturday for La Liga upgrades and third player pick :lol:

    I have a feeling it will be Jordi Alba.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    5892 posts Big Money Move
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Expecting nothing but disappointment on Saturday for La Liga upgrades and third player pick :lol:

    I have a feeling it will be Jordi Alba.

    Really hope not, I just bought his TOTGS lol

    I’d love an Umtiti but I know that’s too hopeful
  • Cantona84
    7182 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    What's even the point of these cards I mean that Gullit is gonna be like over 12mil
    Dz-esrrU0AAB46l.jpg

    SBCs mate. Have been saving for these feckers the whole year!!
  • YOLOT0URE
    6446 posts Big Money Move
    What leagues does everyone use to do the humble beginnings sbcs? Need to do loads still :lol:
  • jpsblue
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    What leagues does everyone use to do the humble beginnings sbcs? Need to do loads still :lol:

    yeah its sorta difficult as the ones on futbin are obviously price fixed, and it takes so long going through the transfer market to find rare bronzes from same nation instead of non rares :D
  • Dutch007
    1929 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think La Liga comes tonight and tomorrow rotw. Only way to fit it in before the promo ends sunday!
  • Whoman
    5193 posts Big Money Move
    Shouldn't Depay SBC and Marquinhos headliner been getting a +1 yesterday to 87 and 89 respectively ?
  • Shutup
    2156 posts Fans' Favourite
    81 rated the highest from both Falcao packs

    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c6fb0c46479375467d76d2b
  • RBailss
    10336 posts Has That Special Something
    Shutup wrote: »
    81 rated the highest from both Falcao packs

    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c6fb0c46479375467d76d2b

    Join the crew my friend.. My best pull was 2 squad fitness from the mega pack.
  • Shutup
    2156 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    Shutup wrote: »
    81 rated the highest from both Falcao packs

    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c6fb0c46479375467d76d2b

    Join the crew my friend.. My best pull was 2 squad fitness from the mega pack.

    Christ.
  • TakeItSlow
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jesus Christ that Gullit.

    What’s the point in a countdown though seriously.

    They should’ve released all of their SBC’s upon release of the cards into the game. Let people grind the rest of the game to do them.

    If we get one every few days it’s utterely pointless, there’s too many to release and only 2 months until TOTS.
  • McRaven
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    Whoman wrote: »
    Shouldn't Depay SBC and Marquinhos headliner been getting a +1 yesterday to 87 and 89 respectively ?

    I have no idea anymore how it works. Used to be if the NIF would be equal to the IF that the IF would be upped (like with Mbappe), but suddenly Cancelo got a +2 as well on his IFs and he went to an 83. Seems completely random now.
  • BeefyRabouter
    492 posts Sunday League Hero
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Jesus Christ that Gullit.

    What’s the point in a countdown though seriously.

    They should’ve released all of their SBC’s upon release of the cards into the game. Let people grind the rest of the game to do them.

    If we get one every few days it’s utterely pointless, there’s too many to release and only 2 months until TOTS.

    Because they just thought this over last month is my bet.
  • McRaven
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    Who, except the absolutely richest among us, is excited for those Prime Moment Icons. Will be months till their prices come down to something reasonable looking at the pack weight. They really **** up Icons this year, my God.
  • Gabbalala
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    So they haven’t even upgraded the cards from last night or the CL or EL cards. **** sake they’re slow at everything.
  • Cantona84
    7182 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »
    Who, except the absolutely richest among us, is excited for those Prime Moment Icons. Will be months till their prices come down to something reasonable looking at the pack weight. They really **** up Icons this year, my God.

    They have messed up Icons badly.

    I am hyped for the sbcs though! If decently priced.

    Want to do Gullit, Vieira and a couple more.
  • McRaven
    3267 posts National Call-Up
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    McRaven wrote: »
    Who, except the absolutely richest among us, is excited for those Prime Moment Icons. Will be months till their prices come down to something reasonable looking at the pack weight. They really **** up Icons this year, my God.

    They have messed up Icons badly.

    I am hyped for the sbcs though! If decently priced.

    Want to do Gullit, Vieira and a couple more.

    Yeah if you got enough coins to do them I get that you're hyped. They've got decent upgrades so far. I honestly think they'll be 5 million+ minimum for those players, hopefully not.
  • tauras
    3232 posts National Call-Up
    Woke up early to get few games of wl in seeing as off for weekend taught get alot of them done Friday to then realise didn't qualify😟. So I then decide do mm and ea God's clearly felt sorry for me because from them out came an ICON!!!!!! My first one to ever pack 93 EUSEBIO 😮😮😮 TY EA.
  • G12OGN
    1444 posts Professional
    tauras wrote: »
    Woke up early to get few games of wl in seeing as off for weekend taught get alot of them done Friday to then realise didn't qualify😟. So I then decide do mm and ea God's clearly felt sorry for me because from them out came an ICON!!!!!! My first one to ever pack 93 EUSEBIO 😮😮😮 TY EA.

    Pics or didn't happen :trollface:
  • Scutch
    8401 posts League Winner
    tauras wrote: »
    Woke up early to get few games of wl in seeing as off for weekend taught get alot of them done Friday to then realise didn't qualify😟. So I then decide do mm and ea God's clearly felt sorry for me because from them out came an ICON!!!!!! My first one to ever pack 93 EUSEBIO 😮😮😮 TY EA.

    Awesome pull. Congrats.
  • Scutch
    8401 posts League Winner
    Anyone used that SBC Rabiot yet?
Sign In or Register to comment.