The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *FUTTIES HYPEEE* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • Campino
    26667 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 18
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me
  • Currieman
    4918 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 18
    I don't normally stack packs but I'm up to 10 stacked from Leagues and rewards today already. Just thinking I'll run through Super Lig today and then some of Prem and La Liga tomorrow and could have about 30 packs stacked plus MM tonight. In preparation for TOTKS.

    Problem is whenever I have stacked packs in the past I've never packed a promo player (my pack luck is pretty shocking tbf) so maybe I should just open them :lol:
  • Futfanatic
    12135 posts Has That Special Something
    I have now spent exactly 1M on the normal UCL upgrade packs.

    From those upgrades I did plenty of premium upgrades and I kept these guys and use them:

    x5ovel23.jpg

    I put duplicates in icon sbc's and saved about 900k's worth from prime Vieira sbc and I still have 3 90 rated left over.

    What do you guys think, was it worth it? I'm pretty happy overall, only packed Fahrmann once!
  • kanyeezey
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can Headliners get an upgrade for totks :grey_question:
  • Koolfashion
    2533 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currieman wrote: »
    I don't normally stack packs but I'm up to 10 stacked from Leagues and rewards today already. Just thinking I'll run through Super Lig today and then some of Prem and La Liga tomorrow and could have about 30 packs stacked plus MM tonight. In preparation for TOTKS.

    Problem is whenever I have stacked packs in the past I've never packed a promo player (my pack luck is pretty shocking tbf) so maybe I should just open them :lol:

    open
  • Campino
    26667 posts Player of the Year
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    Can Headliners get an upgrade for totks :grey_question:

    Pretty sure they can
  • Joestoe
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    Can Headliners get an upgrade for totks :grey_question:

    Pretty sure they can

    Yup. 99% sure. They're just an upgraded version of the best IF/TOTGS/TOTKS available I guess.
  • Idek
    9838 posts League Winner
    Campino wrote: »
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me

    Which ones?
  • kanyeezey
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Campino wrote: »
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    Can Headliners get an upgrade for totks :grey_question:

    Pretty sure they can

    Thx. I'll keep my sane then. Think he has a chance for a totks card
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up
    Man Pepe’s TOTS card will have mental stats
  • DarthGrowler
    14145 posts Has That Special Something
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Anybody used PIM Yashin? He worth a mill of my coins?

    Big Pete has been great for me.

    @Cadey 5 I didnt know Enckleman was in the game?
  • Dutch007
    2517 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Can anyone PM me how to do that SBC thingy with 2 players that look exactly the same on companion app? :D

    Anyone :'(
  • WFCBagnall
    68552 posts Moderator
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Man Pepe’s TOTS card will have mental stats

    He'll get YPOTY imo
  • Campino
    26667 posts Player of the Year
    Idek wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me

    Which ones?

    Tagliafico
    Aurier
    Fabinho
    Suarez
  • Alexrb89
    3421 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Man Pepe’s TOTS card will have mental stats

    He'll get YPOTY imo

    True but that’ll be untradeable and probably overpriced :p
  • ColeWorld
    9725 posts League Winner
    Doing all Rising stars and saving them for tomorrow like my rewards. Looking forward for that subasic :sunglasses:
  • Idek
    9838 posts League Winner
    I hate Dzeko
  • Joestoe
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    Man Pepe’s TOTS card will have mental stats

    He'll get YPOTY imo

    True but that’ll be untradeable and probably overpriced :p

    Nah "his SBC would cost more than EA had in mind" so we might get an SBC for his 86 inform if we're lucky.




    :trollface:
  • Joestoe
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me

    Which ones?

    Tagliafico
    Aurier
    Fabinho
    Suarez

    I reckon Tagliafico could be great with his link to De Ligt and Frenkie. Auriers stats could get a juicy boost as well. Suarez' 3* skills bother me, and Fabinho would be too clumsy for me. Perhaps at CB he'd be great though.
  • Gyan_33
    27379 posts Player of the Year
    Idek wrote: »
    I hate Dzeko

    Just the Bosnian flag in general
  • WFCBagnall
    68552 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    I hate Dzeko

    Just the Bosnian flag in general

    Before it used to be ok because you were like "Ooh Dzeko, 85, I'll take it."

    Now its "Ooh Dzek...Oh it's Visca, skip"
  • Campino
    26667 posts Player of the Year
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me

    Which ones?

    Tagliafico
    Aurier
    Fabinho
    Suarez

    I reckon Tagliafico could be great with his link to De Ligt and Frenkie. Auriers stats could get a juicy boost as well. Suarez' 3* skills bother me, and Fabinho would be too clumsy for me. Perhaps at CB he'd be great though.

    I used Fabinhos 86 and yeah he was a little clumsy but he played like Big Pat probably minus the passing. My CDM is a pure CDM so I have my eye on him to be honest

    I agree that Tagliafico with the Link to That 92 de Ligt could be magic
  • Gyan_33
    27379 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    I hate Dzeko

    Just the Bosnian flag in general

    Before it used to be ok because you were like "Ooh Dzeko, 85, I'll take it."

    Now its "Ooh Dzek...Oh it's Visca, skip"

    I don't watch boards anymore tbf
  • Joestoe
    4235 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me

    Which ones?

    Tagliafico
    Aurier
    Fabinho
    Suarez

    I reckon Tagliafico could be great with his link to De Ligt and Frenkie. Auriers stats could get a juicy boost as well. Suarez' 3* skills bother me, and Fabinho would be too clumsy for me. Perhaps at CB he'd be great though.

    I used Fabinhos 86 and yeah he was a little clumsy but he played like Big Pat probably minus the passing. My CDM is a pure CDM so I have my eye on him to be honest

    I agree that Tagliafico with the Link to That 92 de Ligt could be magic

    Fair enough :) . I like my CDM's to be agile. Fabinho could be good to break up the play then. His legs are like cranes.
  • Sixtech
    2764 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA always announces promos after rewards not before, like yesterday. They are basically trying to ruin any trading we do. They took away my chance/hope to own PIM Gullit and PIM Ronaldo, now this. Not buying FIFA 20 thats a fact, the same way i skipped 18.
  • DarthGrowler
    14145 posts Has That Special Something
    Sixtech wrote: »
    EA always announces promos after rewards not before, like yesterday. They are basically trying to ruin any trading we do. They took away my chance/hope to own PIM Gullit and PIM Ronaldo, now this. Not buying FIFA 20 thats a fact, the same way i skipped 18.

    What I miss?
  • Gyan_33
    27379 posts Player of the Year
    Sixtech wrote: »
    EA always announces promos after rewards not before, like yesterday. They are basically trying to ruin any trading we do. They took away my chance/hope to own PIM Gullit and PIM Ronaldo, now this. Not buying FIFA 20 thats a fact, the same way i skipped 18.

    Don't bother coming in here then next year
  • TakeItSlow
    5462 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    Reckon these RTTF cards will see another decent upgrade?

    Some are tempting me

    Tagliafico is tempting me but he'll get a TOTS. Then again ROTW TOTS might be in like 3 months.

    Davinson, Aurier, Fabinho won't get TOTS. Quite desirable cards. The rest don't appeal to me at all. Fabinho is severely overpriced right now. Suarez as a 97 rated live card if Barca win the whole thing is nice but again will his TOTS be a 98/99 and quite cheap?

    Aurier is quite nicely priced imo.
  • RebelRob
    4795 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Sixtech wrote: »
    EA always announces promos after rewards not before, like yesterday. They are basically trying to ruin any trading we do. They took away my chance/hope to own PIM Gullit and PIM Ronaldo, now this. Not buying FIFA 20 thats a fact, the same way i skipped 18.

    Don't bother coming in here then next year

    Jesus who shat in your breakfast this morning? 😂

    Or every day should I say :trollface:
  • Futfanatic
    12135 posts Has That Special Something
    Do all you guys have me on ignore now?
Sign In or Register to comment.