The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS APPRECIATION THREAD* 🔵⚡TOTS HYPE⚡🔵

Comments

  • Ulook92
    11595 posts Has That Special Something
    The effort im putting into keeping my DR rewards until TOTKS is unreal :#
  • Ulook92
    11595 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 18
    Nem wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Hmmm wondering why prices of non rares have plummeted back down? Makes the rising talents not really worth doing if youre buying all the players to submit.

    Glad I got mine done and the packs stacked by the time those SBCs dropped the other night. Would've done them either way, but was lucky it coincided with most cards going up in price.

    Packs stacked? @nem

    Yes mate, was completing them without opening the packs one by one. Good job I did as would've stuck most of the cards on the market long before those SBCs. As I said, massive luck element there.

    Ah right. That was my plan today but theyve already went down. So im just gonna open as many as i can before tomorrow.

    Always new MM tonight isn't there? Could have some that are needed, so worth waiting out a few hours and stacking your packs in the process.

    Good call! You back on Xbox now or what?
  • Gyan_33
    26077 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 18
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    The effort im putting into keeping my DR rewards until TOTKS is unreal :#

    I never bother with that. If I wait until tomorrow, I would probably only pack an 84 which has less value than today
  • Grown93
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    The effort im putting into keeping my DR rewards until TOTKS is unreal :#

    Welcome to the club. At least is just one more day of wait :D
  • Nem
    5750 posts Big Money Move
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Hmmm wondering why prices of non rares have plummeted back down? Makes the rising talents not really worth doing if youre buying all the players to submit.

    Glad I got mine done and the packs stacked by the time those SBCs dropped the other night. Would've done them either way, but was lucky it coincided with most cards going up in price.

    Packs stacked? @nem

    Yes mate, was completing them without opening the packs one by one. Good job I did as would've stuck most of the cards on the market long before those SBCs. As I said, massive luck element there.

    Ah right. That was my plan today but theyve already went down. So im just gonna open as many as i can before tomorrow.

    Always new MM tonight isn't there? Could have some that are needed, so worth waiting out a few hours and stacking your packs in the process.

    Good call! You back on Xbox now or what?

    Maybe in the summer after my psn sub is up.
  • DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something
    Anybody used PIM Yashin? He worth a mill of my coins?
  • Ulook92
    11595 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    The effort im putting into keeping my DR rewards until TOTKS is unreal :#

    I never bother with that. If I wait until tomorrow, I would probably only pack an 84 which has less value than today

    I always take untradeable. But that is normally my thinking.
  • Gabbalala
    2469 posts Fans' Favourite
    Definitely going to reduce card weight tomorrow. Loool
  • TakeItSlow
    4540 posts National Call-Up
    I'm getting awfully close to being able to do another icon, especially with the icon coming from FUTswaps in like 10 days. Not sure who to go for, kinda want Cruyff because of the dynamic :lol:

    @DarthGrowler absolutely not.
  • Gyan_33
    26077 posts Player of the Year
    Anybody used PIM Yashin? He worth a mill of my coins?

    He's a goalkeeper so no
  • RoosGianni
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t really care about any other RB coming out in the future, loved his cards on previous Fifa’s. :love:

    Paid 140k and some untradeables.
    sdwka2067neb.png
  • DarthGrowler
    14052 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Anybody used PIM Yashin? He worth a mill of my coins?

    He's a goalkeeper so no

    Man, always talking sense into me. Decision made
  • Mike
    9506 posts League Winner
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Does anyone think we'll get an SBC that needs any of the special UCL cards?

    85 rated squad + one special UCL card for a TOTT UCL card, imo.
    Sweet. Was going to use mine in the flashback sbc but I’ll hold off for now
  • Tof33z
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Don’t really care about any other RB coming out in the future, loved his cards on previous Fifa’s. :love:

    Paid 140k and some untradeables.
    sdwka2067neb.png

    enjoy. He is ace
  • CPFC16
    2014 posts Fans' Favourite
    700k for an icon CM, want a box to box, who should I be getting? Or will I save for an icon Petit or something
  • RoosGianni
    2792 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Don’t really care about any other RB coming out in the future, loved his cards on previous Fifa’s. :love:

    Paid 140k and some untradeables.
    sdwka2067neb.png

    enjoy. He is ace

    Thanks! I don’t really know where I should play him. I have bday Milinkovic as well :), he’ll have to start on 7 chem for sure.

    I’ll probably move Milinkovic to the midfield and keep him RB.
  • Tof33z
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Don’t really care about any other RB coming out in the future, loved his cards on previous Fifa’s. :love:

    Paid 140k and some untradeables.
    sdwka2067neb.png

    enjoy. He is ace

    Thanks! I don’t really know where I should play him. I have bday Milinkovic as well :), he’ll have to start on 7 chem for sure.

    I’ll probably move Milinkovic to the midfield and keep him RB.

    I start SMS at CM and Florenzie at RB for full chem but switch in game to swap them round

    he is wasted at RB tbh, fantastic at CM
  • Ulook92
    11595 posts Has That Special Something
    @gyan thanks for the push to open my rewards now. Got my best pulls since Mbappe at the beginning of the game. Varane, Lacazette, brahimi, 2 84's and 3 83's. Unttadeable but still good fodder for POTY Mbappe :)
  • Dutch007
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Don’t really care about any other RB coming out in the future, loved his cards on previous Fifa’s. :love:

    Paid 140k and some untradeables.
    sdwka2067neb.png

    enjoy. He is ace

    Thanks! I don’t really know where I should play him. I have bday Milinkovic as well :), he’ll have to start on 7 chem for sure.

    I’ll probably move Milinkovic to the midfield and keep him RB.

    I start SMS at CM and Florenzie at RB for full chem but switch in game to swap them round

    he is wasted at RB tbh, fantastic at CM

    Don't say that.. I just completed him to play RB :D
  • Tof33z
    5165 posts Big Money Move
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Don’t really care about any other RB coming out in the future, loved his cards on previous Fifa’s. :love:

    Paid 140k and some untradeables.
    sdwka2067neb.png

    enjoy. He is ace

    Thanks! I don’t really know where I should play him. I have bday Milinkovic as well :), he’ll have to start on 7 chem for sure.

    I’ll probably move Milinkovic to the midfield and keep him RB.

    I start SMS at CM and Florenzie at RB for full chem but switch in game to swap them round

    he is wasted at RB tbh, fantastic at CM

    Don't say that.. I just completed him to play RB :D

    he will be great, but unless you go 5atb maybe and use him to push up then a lot of his strengths will be unused at RB
  • Idek
    9303 posts League Winner
    Another premium done, 86 Fekir, lost count of how many I've done now think it's 9 or 10 and I've had Lingard and Nacho as my only 87's
  • Grown93
    2018 posts Fans' Favourite
    Florenzi on my first game with him at RB and was MOTM. 1g 2a :D
  • chaser2k15
    12902 posts Has That Special Something
    I am getting the verify your account message every ten mins at the moment. Not even sniping.
  • Idek
    9303 posts League Winner
    Just need to buy Kroos and I'll have the 89 squad of Dinho done, hope the market crashes tomorrow
  • Dutch007
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can anyone PM me how to do that SBC thingy with 2 players that look exactly the same on companion app? :D

  • Koolfashion
    2445 posts Fans' Favourite
    Idek wrote: »
    Just need to buy Kroos and I'll have the 89 squad of Dinho done, hope the market crashes tomorrow

    I hope for some juiced cards tomorrow, not that bad ones from prediction and maybe we will have little crash.
  • FrankFrank
    1507 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mike wrote: »
    Does anyone think we'll get an SBC that needs any of the special UCL cards?

    Definitely think there will be an sbc requiring a special ucl card yea. Picked up a few Pulisic's myself.
  • Cadey 5
    10052 posts Has That Special Something
    Anybody used PIM Yashin? He worth a mill of my coins?

    Big Pete has been great for me.
  • Tietherope
    9421 posts League Winner
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Can anyone PM me how to do that SBC thingy with 2 players that look exactly the same on companion app? :D

    Looking for this info too please.
  • Hicksy2011
    11559 posts Has That Special Something
    i have just got through 7 UCL upgrades without getting an 80+ player
    looks like my luck has returned to normal then
Sign In or Register to comment.