The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS APPRECIATION THREAD* 🔵⚡TOTS HYPE⚡🔵 🏀🦎

Comments

• Dandingooo
    1031 posts Professional
    Just packed Ronaldo from the Villareal SBC :lol:
  • RBailss
    11320 posts Has That Special Something
    6a0eb1fff50503d95a31777ad3eac608.png

These are the small gold rare player packs I like :)
  • DarthGrowler
    14113 posts Has That Special Something
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    Just packed Rolando from the Villareal SBC :lol:

• Dandingooo
    1031 posts Professional
    Dandingooo wrote: »
    Just packed Rolando from the Villareal SBC :lol:

Anyone know how I could upload a screenshot from my iPhone? Was on the mobile app.
  • Alexrb89
    3403 posts National Call-Up
    I wonder if prices will even drop tomorrow during rewards. Pack weights are disgustingly low.
  • DarthGrowler
    Alexrb89 wrote: »
    I wonder if prices will even drop tomorrow during rewards. Pack weights are disgustingly low.

Maddison and Doherty will drop for sure
  • Alexrb89

Oh for sure. Alisson and Ederson as well. Apparently the only 4 players that you can pack.
  • DarthGrowler

Oh for sure. Alisson and Ederson as well. Apparently the only 4 players that you can pack.

I am honestly retiring from Fifa if I get Doherty or Maddison tomorrow. Quote this for proof
  • Alexrb89
    Anyway, I’m buying tomorrow not waiting any longer as it seems this TOTS is just gonna be one big fisting to the community.
  • Alexrb89

I am honestly retiring from Fifa if I get Doherty or Maddison tomorrow. Quote this for proof

Done :*
  • Sanchezzzz
    3713 posts National Call-Up
    Prices will drop for like 20-30 minutes after bulk rewards opened then start to recover.
  • DarthGrowler
    Anyway, I’m buying tomorrow not waiting any longer as it seems this TOTS is just gonna be one big fisting to the community.

With no lube!
  • BrentfordFC
    10743 posts Has That Special Something

With no lube!

Spit :trollface:
  • TakeItSlow
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    For anyone that's used both... Is there much difference between 98/99 CR7 in game? I know stats wise its nothing.

The 99 has 3 more pace and 10 more strength but other than that its pretty similar. In game could be a different story though.
  • ColeWorld
    9701 posts League Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    I hope they don’t do the same for Bundesliga next week. Even 5 prem wouldnt have been so bad. 11 is just silly

will be the same

My only hope is that Bundesliga tots won’t be half as expensive as these so they might lower to counter. Looking at Futbin prediction, there’s potentially 10 that no one will be mega interested in. GKs, CBs, LWB, eggestein, duda and then there’s 6 strikers

Duda is goat
  • Yung
    11618 posts Has That Special Something
    Dan2501 wrote: »
    Doherty in my guaranteed TOTS pack, obviously.

• Orison
    45267 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited May 22
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    For anyone that's used both... Is there much difference between 98/99 CR7 in game? I know stats wise its nothing.

The 99 has 3 more pace and 10 more strength but other than that its pretty similar. In game could be a different story though.

98 is closer to the nif than to the toty imo.

It's still the second to last upgrade I would do (right before upgrading the keeper), but if you upgrade from nif cr7 then I would always go for the toty.

Physical boosts on totys are just too good to turn down.
  • Ulook92
    12012 posts Has That Special Something
    Another one of Matthdgamers videos popped up on my notifications. Guaranteed PL SBC one. Went to watch it purely hoping he pulled Maddison or Doherty.

He pulled the latter. Couldnt have been more pleased.
  • WFCBagnall
    67788 posts Moderator
    I'm getting nervous for my elite pack :joy:
  • James Libby
    4806 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Sigh, these last couple of days made me realize I've wasted way too many hours on these forums and it's not for me anymore. It's only stressing me out at this point. Might as well save myself the hassle.

Have a good one lads.

If true, this almost makes up for FIFA this year.
  • Scutch
    9614 posts League Winner
    I only got 14 wins so I'll get nuffink. Scrub :(
  • UM4R
    3697 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »
    I only got 14 wins so I'll get nuffink. Scrub :(

same boat as you :disappointed:
  • Orison
    In theory everyone in elite should get ederson, alisson and Doherty/maddison based on drop weights :D

That's still like 400k tho so whatever
  • GL
    5436 posts Big Money Move
    Is the elite pack guaranteed Prem?
  • Moiizer
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I'm getting nervous for my elite pack :joy:

Shall we setup a support group?
  • Yung
    11618 posts Has That Special Something
    With these weights I’m not gonna be bothered to play any other WLs for tots. No point doing 30games of stress when 90% of ppl will pack the worst one. There’s literally no variety :lol:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    Sold of 33 rare gold prem players for 1.9k a pop

It’s not much, but it’s decent work
  • Orison
    Dunno why anyone would get nervous over elite packs.

These are like 10x better than last year. I got constantly shafted last year, even my top 100 pack was barely worth as much as the worst possible elite pack will be worth this year :joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    I'm happy in the knowledge that I'll be getting at least 500k coins back from rivlas and WL rewards tomorrow + 3 premier league TOTS from 15 picks.

The worst possible scenario is Ederson, Alisson, Doherty, Laporte and Maddison as 5 picks in one thing and even that's a guaranteed 94 rated card. So you're bound to get something good in red picks @WFCBagnall
  • WFCBagnall
    67788 posts Moderator
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I'm happy in the knowledge that I'll be getting at least 500k coins back from rivlas and WL rewards tomorrow + 3 premier league TOTS from 15 picks.

The worst possible scenario is Ederson, Alisson, Doherty, Laporte and Maddison as 5 picks in one thing and even that's a guaranteed 94 rated card. So you're bound to get something good in red picks @WFCBagnall

It's a minimum of 1 PL red, so the other four can be Saudis.