The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • wow this is the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ we have to wait 24 hours for... pathetic
  • Orison
    77020 posts Icon
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Okay so this Havertz card is phenomenal. 4 WL Games 8 goals 2 assists from CCAM.

    You've seen the light my friend and we welcome you to the Havertz worshipping club :*
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Boopi has to be the saddest thing I have ever read :lol:

    Don't worry, it's on purpose.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Okay so this Havertz card is phenomenal. 4 WL Games 8 goals 2 assists from CCAM.

    You've seen the light my friend and we welcome you to the Havertz worshipping club :*

    Wow I did say I fantasize about him will in the shower I just said he's good. Don't want any part of any worshiping clubs...not after last time
  • Orison
    77020 posts Icon
    edited June 2019
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Okay so this Havertz card is phenomenal. 4 WL Games 8 goals 2 assists from CCAM.

    You've seen the light my friend and we welcome you to the Havertz worshipping club :*

    Wow I did say I fantasize about him will in the shower I just said he's good. Don't want any part of any worshiping clubs...not after last time

    Ah, so you did say it? :trollface:
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Okay so this Havertz card is phenomenal. 4 WL Games 8 goals 2 assists from CCAM.

    You've seen the light my friend and we welcome you to the Havertz worshipping club :*

    Wow I did say I fantasize about him will in the shower I just said he's good. Don't want any part of any worshiping clubs...not after last time

    Ah, so you did say it? :trollface:

    Oh ffs 😂😂😂
  • chaser2k15
    17734 posts World Class
    Just packed 86 Jesus from Everton SBC.
  • Grown93
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    I would do Remy but then i see 1IF. Out.
  • GL
    17231 posts World Class
    Hi,

    I'm addicted to League SBCs.

    Please halp
  • Grown93
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    Hi,

    I'm addicted to League SBCs.

    Please halp

    Same, but packs. idk why, since my account is in sad state in terms of luck. :D
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    GL wrote: »
    Hi,

    I'm addicted to League SBCs.

    Please halp

    Wrong thread, it's like going to the pub everyday saying you're an alcoholic. :D
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Tietherope wrote: »
    New addition to the club. While completing him I packed:

    88 Lampard
    TOTS Thauvin
    TOTS Verratti
    IF Rondon
    IF Zahavi
    TOTS Bocanegra
    TOTS Benitez
    TOTS Guzman


    Amazing return.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Tietherope wrote: »
    New addition to the club. While completing him I packed:

    88 Lampard
    TOTS Thauvin
    TOTS Verratti
    IF Rondon
    IF Zahavi
    TOTS Bocanegra
    TOTS Benitez
    TOTS Guzman


    Amazing return.

    More than amazing. Never packed more than 1 player worth 50k or more while doing icon sbcs
  • Grown93
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    any cheap way to do City? and cardiff..
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    CornishLad wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Tietherope wrote: »
    New addition to the club. While completing him I packed:

    88 Lampard
    TOTS Thauvin
    TOTS Verratti
    IF Rondon
    IF Zahavi
    TOTS Bocanegra
    TOTS Benitez
    TOTS Guzman


    Amazing return.

    More than amazing. Never packed more than 1 player worth 50k or more while doing icon sbcs

    Same, or two maximum.
  • Wento
    893 posts Professional
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Just packed 86 Jesus from Everton SBC.
    Am I being stupid ?

    Jesus ?
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Tried to log back on to fifa and its giving me the user agreement again and asking me to pick my settings?
  • Grown93
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    any cheap way to do City? and cardiff..
    CornishLad wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Tietherope wrote: »
    New addition to the club. While completing him I packed:

    88 Lampard
    TOTS Thauvin
    TOTS Verratti
    IF Rondon
    IF Zahavi
    TOTS Bocanegra
    TOTS Benitez
    TOTS Guzman


    Amazing return.

    More than amazing. Never packed more than 1 player worth 50k or more while doing icon sbcs

    Last year during FoF was a party of special pulls. :D granqvist most of the times but still.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Wento wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Just packed 86 Jesus from Everton SBC.
    Am I being stupid ?

    Jesus ?

    TOTW
    Grown93 wrote: »
    any cheap way to do City? and cardiff...
    Not really for Cardiff atm, Futbin mate, for City you'll need Gündogan, Bernardo and a bronze CB at CDM.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »
    New addition to the club. While completing him I packed:

    88 Lampard
    TOTS Thauvin
    TOTS Verratti
    IF Rondon
    IF Zahavi
    TOTS Bocanegra
    TOTS Benitez
    TOTS Guzman

    jjwizd.jpg

    How is that even possible? @Tietherope I packed one card over 85 when I did Gullit.
  • love little gold upgrades like these

    D9HuWafXsAANICz.jpg:large
  • Grown93
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Wento wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Just packed 86 Jesus from Everton SBC.
    Am I being stupid ?

    Jesus ?

    TOTW
    Grown93 wrote: »
    any cheap way to do City? and cardiff...
    Not really for Cardiff atm, Futbin mate, for City you'll need Gündogan, Bernardo and a bronze CB at CDM.

    Eh, cardiff is like 65-70k. pass. :D
  • Pughy30
    30709 posts National Team Captain
    I had hopes for flashback and moments cards like Balotelli and Ben Arfa meanwhile we've had Depay and Remy :D
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    Would you sell TOTY Mbappe and PIM Dinho for TOTS Neymar and Prime R9?

    C75-CC4-EB-7391-4-E54-B8-A4-DEB47-A0-D0260.png
    I would, yeah.

    I’m selling off whoever I need to to get him. Probably going to end up selling TOTY Neymar, TOTY Marcelo and TOTS TAA for him.
    Then I’ll get him, TOTS Robertson, I’ll have to start PIM Figo again, and whatever RB I choose. :D
  • Tietherope
    10374 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Tietherope wrote: »
    New addition to the club. While completing him I packed:

    88 Lampard
    TOTS Thauvin
    TOTS Verratti
    IF Rondon
    IF Zahavi
    TOTS Bocanegra
    TOTS Benitez
    TOTS Guzman

    jjwizd.jpg

    How is that even possible? @Tietherope I packed one card over 85 when I did Gullit.

    Trust me, I know. I did Gullit, Vieira, R9, Maldini, Cannavaro and more without any good pulls. Couldn't believe this run.
  • gold upgrade op... can start maradona now :trollface:

    D9HxNqeXUAAj-g3.jpg:large
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Okay so this Havertz card is phenomenal. 4 WL Games 8 goals 2 assists from CCAM.

    Were 8 of those first time shots?
  • RoosGianni
    8258 posts League Winner
    I don’t even get boards from gold upgrades.
  • lacazette from the next, also a discard IF. from 10 packs. that's great :)

    4 non rares left in the club lel
Sign In or Register to comment.