The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    13785 posts Has That Special Something
    so should I be doing Casillas quickly in case Militao is released thats the real question
  • Skorpio_King
    5528 posts Big Money Move
    For my dutch homies here. Does the bottom text not confirms it will be the ratings at the start ?

• Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »

The guy who made those doesn’t have a clue by the looks of those ratings
  • Gyan_33
    32481 posts National Team Captain
    For my dutch homies here. Does the bottom text not confirms it will be the ratings at the start ?

Not really no
  • McRaven
    5027 posts Big Money Move

Not really. Could also be their max rating.
  • Gyan_33
    I would be fine with both tbh. I play the game enough to ensure the upgrades and it would make them a bit cheaper (hopefully)
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    The play to upgrade thing if true will get me playing so much more midweek
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Jensonj67 wrote: »

devil's in the detail innit

they could make this really good or really bad
  • McRaven
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    I'm just concerned they will make the objectives complete **** to do as they sometimes do in the weekly ones :joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    8176 posts League Winner
    About to complete Ibra on my coin only account.

Casillas and Ibra completed. Without spending a single FIFA point, unheard of for me :lol: but it feels great, anyone getting bored of the game move over to something similar, the grind is unreal.

• Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Jensonj67 wrote: »

devil's in the detail innit

they could make this really good or really bad

I suppose but it’s reasonable to expect to have to do a lot to get the big upgrades
  • Nen
    4466 posts Moderator
    I'm really quite excited for this.
    I'm hoping it is objective based much like the Madden upgrades. If you have to upgrade via various methods i'm hoping the base cards should be reasonable.

Either way, adding more players to the "useable" player pool is good with me. I just hope its accessible for everyone. (Please don't make them 500k a card because of "possible" upgrades)

I completed the dutch league sbc the other day and saved all my packs from that, just incase something like this came along. I figure lots of the possible items in this will be a base non rare gold. So the bad packs.. actually will be okay for this promo. (Same as Bronze/Silver upgrade packs ;) )

Fingers crossed.
    I want Vinicius already.
  • Campino
    27799 posts Player of the Year
    I don’t think it will make me play during the week a lot, I’m not sure anything can with the way rivals is set
  • TheTataGuy
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite

It says:

Nobody less then golden boy De Ligt makes a part of FUT future stars

23 Years or younger
    Not a star player yet
    Potential, ratings they can have in the future

Look at the first three and their ratings
  • Gyan_33
    TheTataGuy wrote: »

It says:

Nobody less then golden boy De Ligt makes a part of FUT future stars

23 Years or younger
    Not a star player yet
    Potential, ratings they can have in the future

Look at the first three and their ratings

He knows that lol
  • Dan is Clutch
    26181 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    I don’t think it will make me play during the week a lot, I’m not sure anything can with the way rivals is set

This is what I keep saying. With nowhere to play games that isn’t ultra competitive, random players like this are just pointless imo.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    How are you all so certain this will be the path with the cards? I can just see them release 92 De Ligt in packs or SBC tbh...
  • Gyan_33
    You can make rivals as competitive as you want. If you don't give a **** about your record it's great fun.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    In before you have to play 100 squad battles games for a +1 upgrade :wink:
  • Campino
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    You can make rivals as competitive as you want. If you don't give a **** about your record it's great fun.

I don’t care about my record at all, there is literally nothing about this game mode that is fun

I have more fun trying to cram in 30
    Games over the weekend league than I do play rivals
  • Gyan_33

I don’t care about my record at all, there is literally nothing about this game mode that is fun

What division are you in
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    McRaven wrote: »
    I'm just concerned they will make the objectives complete **** to do as they sometimes do in the weekly ones :joy:

Yeah hopefully they are reasonable, unlike the Vrsaljko one.
  • Tsarov
    4066 posts National Call-Up
    So many 85+ predictions, which will be playing like 80. I cannot decide what EA nerf. Stamina, reactions or sth else.
  • Campino

What division are you in

• Ian_Ando08
    8781 posts League Winner

What division are you in

im the same and the WL cramming 30 games is so much less stressful than rivals lmao
  • Dan is Clutch
    26181 posts Player of the Year
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

What division are you in

im the same and the WL cramming 30 games is so much less stressful than rivals lmao

WL is so easy compared to rivals.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2019
    any chance we see an 92 rated Dembele, 89 rated Riqui Puig or 85 rated Alena from Barça???
  • Idek
    11663 posts Has That Special Something
    Only just had a look at what I have from the prem before I buy what I need to do it tomorrow

Got 2 wolves cb's that are both extinct so I'm selling instead of completing it
  • BcfcDale88
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    Only just had a look at what I have from the prem before I buy what I need to do it tomorrow

Got 2 wolves cb's that are both extinct so I'm selling instead of completing it

That’s what I did, even sold a neves for 10k
  • Idek
    11663 posts Has That Special Something
    Got a silver cm that's extinct too, nice unexpected 30k :D