The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Some of the comments on this promo are hurting my brain imagine your main complaint being it's "unrealistic", we're playing fifa 19 for god sake a game which doesn't even follow the rules of physics a game where the ball warps through players bodies

    Funnily enough just said this on the other thread. Does amaze me at times.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26232 posts Player of the Year
    Love this idea like I said last night, but that Donarumma 94 rated is a bit crazy.

    I know it’s a prediction.
  • Pauldejong6
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    I absolutely love the idea of the upcoming promo. I hope they include a lot of players from smaller leagues, so we can get a lot more variety in teams and leagues.
    Personally, absolutely thrilled with de Ligt and Frenkie ofcourse, if Frenkie is also in. Will make my Ajax side as good as they are irl (they are so much better than their 77 and 80 nif cards already). :smiley:
  • Campino
    27836 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Some of the comments on this promo are hurting my brain imagine your main complaint being it's "unrealistic", we're playing fifa 19 for god sake a game which doesn't even follow the rules of physics a game where the ball warps through players bodies

    Funnily enough just said this on the other thread. Does amaze me at times.

    “This is a joke, a farce”

    Hits 20 yard green timed finesse with Barsei, cue shush and Dab

  • hrv97
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    OMG
  • hrv97
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    OH MY GOD
  • TimRUFC
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    hrv97 wrote: »
    OMG
    hrv97 wrote: »
    OH MY GOD

    🤦🏼‍♂️ Here we go again
  • Dutch007
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    Got Suarez in my WL rewards, nice SBC fodder :D
  • WFCBagnall
    73551 posts Moderator
    hrv97 wrote: »
    OMG
    hrv97 wrote: »
    OH MY GOD

    You didn't get a walkout from 176 packs?
  • WFCBagnall
    73551 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall any word on when the last two league sbc players will get their dynamic pics?

    @holdenwait The league sbcs will be updated, also had a positive reply on Witsel being updated too. Should be anytime soon.
  • Scutch
    12496 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2019
    Someone was saying on a clip that we may get the cards in packs with "base boosts", and each week you get the chance to increase their ratings via in-game challenges or game modes. You would then have the opportunity to trade in the base card for the +1/+2 card via an SBC, so each week you have the chance to nurture and improve the cards. If you miss out or don't complete the challenges one week, the final rating you can receive on the card will obviously be reduced.

    Not sure how that would work, especially if the cards are available on the market rather than via SBC's.
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »

    Wan-Bissaka 83 :lol:

    Will end up higher rated than Sessegnon and TAA
  • Pauldejong6
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    Backline of Futmas PvA - TOTY VvD - FS de Ligt - SBC Dumfries :love:
  • WFCBagnall
    73551 posts Moderator
    Renato Sanches. He's past it.
  • Dutch007
    3138 posts National Call-Up
    Don't see any good LB's again... :s
  • ScruffyDogBurger
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Renato Sanches. He's past it.

    Failed at Swansea
  • Gyan_33
    32634 posts National Team Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    Someone was saying on a clip that we may get the cards in packs with "base boosts", and each week you get the chance to increase their ratings via in-game challenges or game modes. You would then have the opportunity to trade in the base card for the +1/+2 card via an SBC, so each week you have the chance to nurture and improve the cards. If you miss out or don't complete the challenges one week, the final rating you can receive on the card will obviously be reduced.

    Not sure how that would work, especially if the cards are available on the market rather than via SBC's.

    This has been in PES for years and it's great
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Hope Berge, Håland and Ajer is included.

    Will def pick them up if so.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8856 posts League Winner
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Hope Berge, Håland and Ajer is included.

    Will def pick them up if so.

    all united ones would be getting picked up aswell as de ligt :)
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    C2-D996-BB-1379-4054-A3-DD-E8-C88-CF67182.jpg

    Wrong Club. Try it with a Celtic badge ;)
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Some nice looking cards there. Are these mad ratings the start point or max achievable tho? Look very high to be the start point
  • Scutch
    12496 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Someone was saying on a clip that we may get the cards in packs with "base boosts", and each week you get the chance to increase their ratings via in-game challenges or game modes. You would then have the opportunity to trade in the base card for the +1/+2 card via an SBC, so each week you have the chance to nurture and improve the cards. If you miss out or don't complete the challenges one week, the final rating you can receive on the card will obviously be reduced.

    Not sure how that would work, especially if the cards are available on the market rather than via SBC's.

    This has been in PES for years and it's great

    Ah ok. Didn't know this. Also, new creative team now apparently, and a card design that wasn't in the original database. Looks like they're at least trying new things.
  • Scutch
    12496 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Some nice looking cards there. Are these mad ratings the start point or max achievable tho? Look very high to be the start point

    Definitely the end point.
  • McRaven
    5051 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Some nice looking cards there. Are these mad ratings the start point or max achievable tho? Look very high to be the start point

    Definitely the end point.

    Hope their starting stats are upped to a decent level though, bit late in the game to grind with low rated cards imo.
  • Scutch
    12496 posts Has That Special Something
    McRaven wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Some nice looking cards there. Are these mad ratings the start point or max achievable tho? Look very high to be the start point

    Definitely the end point.

    Hope their starting stats are upped to a decent level though, bit late in the game to grind with low rated cards imo.

    Yeah I don't see why they won't be given decent initial boosts. I think Vin Jnr is 77 rated at the moment? To get to a 92 he'll probably start on an 83 or 84 maybe? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2019
    Some more predictions. Credit to @ simplblue88 https://twitter.com/Simplblue88?s=09

    fdtf8chn.jpg

    p2cujxp4.jpg

    And yes, kepa is too old and weah wrong team ;)
  • Scutch
    12496 posts Has That Special Something
    Ndombele <3
  • Gyan_33
    32634 posts National Team Captain
    Give me Vinicius, De Ligt, Militao, Upamecano and Alexander-Arnold
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    As if people are complaining about this promo, such freaks
Sign In or Register to comment.