The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Tof33z
    6982 posts Big Money Move
    Davisto wrote: »
    Havertz is a possibility his IF Card is probably the best card i have used this Fifa always gets goals from nowhere for me in the right spot everytime when there is a rebound aswell :sunglasses:

Really? Sure I have a tott card but never used it
  • Pughy30
    26379 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 16
    I'm a bit confused because Yahsir tweeted they won't be first team regulars but De Ligt is one of the cards and he's the captain of Ajax :D
  • Gabbalala
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    I can concur that Havertz is also the most surprising card I've used all Fifa. Can't put my finger on why but he ALWAYS scores somehow! :lol:
  • Davisto
    6356 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 16
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Havertz is a possibility his IF Card is probably the best card i have used this Fifa always gets goals from nowhere for me in the right spot everytime when there is a rebound aswell :sunglasses:

Really? Sure I have a tott card but never used it

His tott card was terrible for me have no idea why but the IF is great for me weird :joy:
  • Davisto
    Ok so since this flash forward thing is from another ea game right ? What other promotions could they do from other games?
  • Carlos181
    3864 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused because Yahsir tweeted they won't be first team regulars but De Ligt is one of the cards and he's the captain of Ajax :D

Might be because his full potential will be truly tested in one of the top 5 leagues when he’s bought. My only reasoning for it 🤷🏽‍♂️.
  • hoban95
    49798 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    OH NO BOOHOO I ALREADY HAVE A MAIN MEGA META BABY ICON CRAFTED FUT CHAMPS 4-5-1 TEAM I DON'T NEED THESE STAM, REACTIONS AND COMPOSURE LACKING CARDS **** U AND UR BORING GAME EA!!!111!!1!1!1!

You been on the sour skittles again?
  • Gyan_33
    31486 posts National Team Captain
    hoban95 wrote: »
    OH NO BOOHOO I ALREADY HAVE A MAIN MEGA META BABY ICON CRAFTED FUT CHAMPS 4-5-1 TEAM I DON'T NEED THESE STAM, REACTIONS AND COMPOSURE LACKING CARDS **** U AND UR BORING GAME EA!!!111!!1!1!1!

Nah they're great
  • TimRUFC
    3336 posts National Call-Up
    Any Swedish or MLS wonder kids coming through? All about that Ibra link amirite? 😋
  • Ulook92
    13748 posts Has That Special Something

Nah they're great

Can i have some?
  • hoban95
    49798 posts FIFA Cover Star

Nah they're great

They are but you're acting a bit weird with that post. :D
  • thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sounds good to me.

Seeing as we were not expecting anything, it baffles me the amount of complaints from people.
  • Davisto
    TimRUFC wrote: »
    Any Swedish or MLS wonder kids coming through? All about that Ibra link amirite? 😋

@TimRUFC Alexander Isak ?
  • Gyan_33

Nah they're great

They are but you're acting a bit weird with that post. :D

It's just how I picture most of the FIFA community to be :joy: I hope no one actually thinks I was being serious.
  • Färjestad
    2170 posts Fans' Favourite

Olsson
  • TimRUFC
    3336 posts National Call-Up

@TimRUFC Alexander Isak ?

No idea but I’ll take it if it happens 😆😆
  • WFCBagnall
    72109 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I will pay literally anything for a midfield or Smith Rowe 85 and Gibbs White 86

Gibbs White would be absolutely sensational
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26087 posts Player of the Year
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I will pay literally anything for a midfield or Smith Rowe 85 and Gibbs White 86

Gibbs White would be absolutely sensational

Ewwww.

Jonathan Leko >>>
  • Hicksy2011
    13484 posts Has That Special Something
    Any potential prem LBs from this?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14458 posts Has That Special Something

Dalot 6 chem
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Years ago when I saw that Alex Hunter was in and you got him in FUT, I at that point thought that EA done well initially, but then dropped the ball on future use of a pretty crap card.

They should have allowed you to continue "growing" him with specific objectives as others have mentioned - within reason. Additionally, make them tradeable and you could see a unique set of cards hit the market.

Anyway, if this is the case with these, then I'm all for it. I for one would relish at the opportunity of ditching my IF De Ligt, and using a card I can grow, given I play so many games - now there is a bit more value in playing plenty games.
  • Hicksy2011
    13484 posts Has That Special Something

Dalot 6 chem

McTominay to link to Tierney
  • BrentfordFC
    12466 posts Has That Special Something

Needs more 75 rated players imo :trollface:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26087 posts Player of the Year
    Years ago when I saw that Alex Hunter was in and you got him in FUT, I at that point thought that EA done well initially, but then dropped the ball on future use of a pretty crap card.

They should have allowed you to continue "growing" him with specific objectives as others have mentioned - within reason. Additionally, make them tradeable and you could see a unique set of cards hit the market.

Anyway, if this is the case with these, then I'm all for it. I for one would relish at the opportunity of ditching my IF De Ligt, and using a card I can grow, given I play so many games - now there is a bit more value in playing plenty games.

Indeed. My problem now the content has improved is mainly motivation to play games. This won’t make me play 20 games a day, but it could get me playing more.

I don’t even turn my Xbox on Monday - Thursday at the moment unless there’s a SBC I want to do.
  • Gyan_33
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Ive seen some leaks and its flash forwards with SBCs as well. De Ligt was one along with some Ramussen or something guy.

Who knows if its true.
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    De Ligt, Sessegnon and Foden are the SBC’s according to what I’m seeing

YEa this...I messed up the Sessegon name

Ramussen, Sessegon

My god
  • Moe_Szyslak
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    A 92-rated Vinicius Junior would fit nicely into my team.

It’ll be interesting to see the objectives you need to hit in order to increase the stats. I hope EA are generous with time limits and don’t ask for 50 weak foot goals in a week or something daft like that.
  • Pughy30
    26379 posts Player of the Year
    He probably won’t get in because he’s a first team player but an Ndombele card would be disgusting
  • Gyan_33
    This would be great as well (allow me for not having the right card template I'm lazy)

15266f03670648990b3dbb722159ef65.png
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32194 posts National Team Captain
    Now that they’ve broke the 82 ovr barrier with the Zlatan FB. Give me a Robben FB please
  • WFCBagnall
    72109 posts Moderator
    Mq7c4C5.jpg