The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    Apparently the upgrades on the cards are earned
  • WFCBagnall
    71976 posts Moderator
    Is the Bundesliga POTM supposed to be announced today? could have sworn it was a Wednesday last month

That was PL
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    92 De Ligt? Brb selling my icons.
  • Idek
    10814 posts Has That Special Something
    Is the Bundesliga POTM supposed to be announced today? could have sworn it was a Wednesday last month

Prem POTM was a Wednesday last month, Bundes has been 3pm Friday every time pretty sure
  • freakjas
    6498 posts Big Money Move

Always on fridays
  • Dutch007
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Am I the only one who thinks there are way too many special cards this year? :#
  • WFCBagnall
    71976 posts Moderator
    Foden will be in silver packs 👀
  • Mike
    10067 posts Has That Special Something
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    The more the merrier
  • Ian_Ando08
    8147 posts League Winner

Same as last year dunno why you'd expect any different this time
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think if they were dynamic then they would have told us in that post like PTG
  • krakos000
    17515 posts World Class
    BWild wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Still meh for me
    How

They are just upgrades, they dont seem to be like the RTTF cards with ratings that can change/get higher etc.

And you know this already?

Maybe they're just showing the highest potential like they did for the RTTF after the final. Maybe they have in game requirements for too to get the young star to reach their potential. MAYBE don't **** on a promo till you actually know what's happening.

It's still ridiculous and will be overhyped anyway which it already is. Does this make you want to play MORE fifa in **** gameplay with **** servers like that one guy on Twitter was saying? Not for me it doesn't.
  • chaser2k15
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    Tahith chong or angel gomes. B)
  • Dutch007
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Same? UCL, Uefa, RTTF...
  • chaser2k15
    13706 posts Has That Special Something

Same? UCL, Uefa, RTTF...

Remember we had those stupid ptg cards.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8147 posts League Winner

Same? UCL, Uefa, RTTF...

There was too many last year is what I'm saying only gonna be more this year don't be so daft
  • Dutch007

Same? UCL, Uefa, RTTF...

There was too many last year is what I'm saying only gonna be more this year don't be so daft

There are more this year, but nvm :/
  • BWild
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    Still meh for me
    How

They are just upgrades, they dont seem to be like the RTTF cards with ratings that can change/get higher etc.

Maybe they're just showing the highest potential like they did for the RTTF after the final. Maybe they have in game requirements for too to get the young star to reach their potential. MAYBE don't **** on a promo till you actually know what's happening.

It's still ridiculous and will be overhyped anyway which it already is. Does this make you want to play MORE fifa in **** gameplay with **** servers like that one guy on Twitter was saying? Not for me it doesn't.

If you don't want to play FIFA then here's a secret: don't play FIFA. But if they introduce an interesting promo that rewards playing the game instead of just opening packs, hell yeah I'm going to play my heart out. I think it's fair to say everyone enjoyed the TOTY promo because there was in game stuff to do besides open packs. This could easily be the same thing.
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you need to upgrade then it’ll be a grind 😔
  • Ian_Ando08
    8147 posts League Winner

Same? UCL, Uefa, RTTF...

Moaning about content figures
  • BrentfordFC
    12447 posts Has That Special Something
    Will be waiting for a benrahma :trollface:
  • krakos000
    17515 posts World Class
    Still meh for me
    How

If you don't want to play FIFA then here's a secret: don't play FIFA. But if they introduce an interesting promo that rewards playing the game instead of just opening packs, hell yeah I'm going to play my heart out. I think it's fair to say everyone enjoyed the TOTY promo because there was in game stuff to do besides open packs. This could easily be the same thing.

You can put all the cool promos in the world into the game, but until they actually do **** that matters like FIX THE GAMEPLAY/SERVERS/LAG etc, it's just shiny flashy cards to mask how bad the game actually is.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Woohoo another LW

Could very well start rocking a Celtic right side if Arzani gets one mind
  • Richard
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    To all the salty people:

DeepPalatableCrayfish-small.gif
  • Dan is Clutch
    25714 posts Player of the Year
    Sucks that Declan Rice won't get one.
  • TakeItSlow
    7869 posts League Winner
    Why on earth would they make them dynamic cards? Foden doesn’t even play for City.

They’ll be set ratings and my god that’s unreal :love:

Torreira could actually get one omg.
  • Idek
    10814 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 16
    This will be good if the boosts to these cards are done properly

Bunch more usable cards, FUT isn't meant to be a realistic mode so the more special cards that can actually compete the better imo, if they had made these 84 rated then who would really care to use them at this stage of the game
  • hjdjydyufu
    8761 posts League Winner
    You guys play Madden?

It's going to be like that where you can upgrade your card through objectives. I think somebody suggested that as a suggestion already.
  • BWild
    3534 posts National Call-Up
    Still meh for me
    How

You can put all the cool promos in the world into the game, but until they actually do **** that matters like FIX THE GAMEPLAY/SERVERS/LAG etc, it's just shiny flashy cards to mask how bad the game actually is.

So then you should keep quiet about any promo since all promos are bad. Basically just don't go on the forums or console until there is a new patch/pitch notes. Don't play FIFA. Go about your life doing things you actually enjoy. Leave the rest of us who actually are excited about the content they've been putting out in peace.
  • BrentfordFC
    12447 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    You guys play Madden?

It's going to be like that where you can upgrade your card through objectives. I think somebody suggested that as a suggestion already.

Wrong forum.
  • Dutch007

Same? UCL, Uefa, RTTF...

Moaning about content figures

:*<3