The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • Pughy30
    26282 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 16
    God i hope CL versions of cards aren't back this year
  • Crossland
    8144 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    God i hope CL versions of cards aren't back this year

    Imagine they will be along with DC's every other game,two things you can preety much rely on 😂
  • Orison
    49486 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Can't help but laugh at people who bought the ultimate edition for a otw and tragic 25k packs instead of using ea access and investing the difference into fps.
  • alex1987
    5589 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »
    Did Access drop early last year?

    Yes.

    I still think it will be the same this year. 19th at 4pm cet would already be the 20th in some regions I think so to avoid all bs claims and to allow for a soft release without crashing all the servers I still think it will be released on the 18th at some point during the afternoon/evening.

    Happened every year so far.

    Going to wait with buyiing EA Access untill the 18th. If it drops early i can get a few games in before my flight :lol:
  • WFCBagnall
    71372 posts Moderator
    edited September 16
    Orison wrote: »
    Can't help but laugh at people who bought the ultimate edition for a otw and tragic 25k packs instead of using ea access and investing the difference into fps.

    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ad80382adbb8f2cd8fbe14b9d4e207da72b5f2448&rid=giphy.gif
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    I'd have thought the more Orison approach would be to mock the peasants that care about the difference. Disappointed
  • Gyan_33
    30635 posts National Team Captain
    So if there's no catalogue for FUT stuff, how can we change our club name?
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    So if there's no catalogue for FUT stuff, how can we change our club name?

    I’m guessing it’ll be an option when you first load FUT and that’s it thereafter.
  • Idek
    10606 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 16
    Bought EA access when it came out for PS for other games so I'll try out fifa but unless the trial somehow changes my mind I'm probably not getting the game this year, haven't missed fifa at all in the last 4 weeks or so
  • ColeWorld
    10679 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    haven't missed fifa at all in the last 4 weeks or so
    Same for me. Haven't played the game for 2,5 months now.

    But the first few weeks of FUT are the most fun. Especially the overpriced selling
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    Yup, excited for the web app action but 2 months off FIFA has been glorious. No way I'm playing all 30 WL games ever again
  • CeeQue
    11162 posts Has That Special Something
    For me it depends on who I get. But Im still 50/50 on the game atm.
  • Is early access for FIFA 20 available to preload if you haven’t pre-ordered digitally?
  • Dan is Clutch
    25466 posts Player of the Year
    Is early access for FIFA 20 available to preload if you haven’t pre-ordered digitally?

    Nope
  • jenksiee123
    21752 posts Club Captain
    How does access work again? Do you go through the access app to get on the game or just open 20 from your games section?
  • Crossland
    8144 posts League Winner
    You haven't got to pre-order Fifa 20 at all to use access have you ?
  • Joestoe
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Go from EA Access hub to fifa 20. You don’t need to pre order to play Access.
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    Crossland wrote: »
    You haven't got to pre-order Fifa 20 at all to use access have you ?

    No
  • Crossland
    8144 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »
    You haven't got to pre-order Fifa 20 at all to use access have you ?

    No

    Cheers didn't think so ;)
  • LFC Simon 98
    17801 posts World Class
    I CANT FIT THE PLAYERS I WANT IN A TWAM EUGH IM NOT GETTIG FIFA
  • WFCBagnall
    71372 posts Moderator
    I CANT FIT THE PLAYERS I WANT IN A TWAM EUGH IM NOT GETTIG FIFA

    TWAM
  • LFC Simon 98
    17801 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I CANT FIT THE PLAYERS I WANT IN A TWAM EUGH IM NOT GETTIG FIFA

    TWAM

    English isn’t my first language soz
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    I CANT FIT THE PLAYERS I WANT IN A TWAM EUGH IM NOT GETTIG FIFA

    What are the players?
  • Gyan_33
    30635 posts National Team Captain
    Emenike just signed for Westerlo in the Belgian 2nd division, what the ****
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Emenike just signed for Westerlo in the Belgian 2nd division, what the ****

    they're being managed by some ex-fener staff (in sporting director capacity at least) so that's probably why. our promising youngster gk is on loan there atm for instance
  • Gyan_33
    30635 posts National Team Captain
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Emenike just signed for Westerlo in the Belgian 2nd division, what the ****

    they're being managed by some ex-fener staff (in sporting director capacity at least) so that's probably why. our promising youngster gk is on loan there atm for instance

    Literally didn't have a club all last season too. Such a weird career.
  • holdenwait
    57362 posts National Treasure
    He was probably busy tracking down Miss Nigeria 2019
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21443 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Emenike just signed for Westerlo in the Belgian 2nd division, what the ****

    they're being managed by some ex-fener staff (in sporting director capacity at least) so that's probably why. our promising youngster gk is on loan there atm for instance

    Literally didn't have a club all last season too. Such a weird career.

    I remember having a nice African hybrid with this card https://www.futhead.com/13/players/12522/emmanuel-emenike/
  • iSptmnky
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Opening loyalty packs is the best moment of the year change my mind
  • Gyan_33
    30635 posts National Team Captain
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Opening loyalty packs is the best moment of the year change my mind

    The moment EA release the icon SBC you've been waiting for
Sign In or Register to comment.