The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• xHerdie
    4003 posts National Call-Up
    Manolas was 40k on release last year, dropped to 10k by the end of October. Hmmm.

I remember buying him for 18k during Access then pretty much breaking even a month later

He might have been 30-40 after the first week/two of actual launch though
  • holdenwait
    55476 posts National Treasure
    o
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Manolas was 40k on release last year, dropped to 10k by the end of October. Hmmm.

Even paying 5k for a player in the first few weeks feels like I just got robbed

yeap love my teams with everyone bought at 350 or 650 coins. this time i'm not gonna be a fool and sell them first week NIF's (or send them into sbc's) keeping a full fener + super lig silvers teams on the side asap
  • ccooaattssyy
    7046 posts Big Money Move
    xHerdie wrote: »

I remember buying him for 18k during Access then pretty much breaking even a month later

I think he will be a bit more expensive this year, probably one of the best CB options (outside the elite tier).
  • ccooaattssyy
    edited September 12
    Zidane and Zambrotta are the icons i'm hyped for now that we know Kaka's stats. His PIM could change that, but I think it won't.
  • Shaanxz
    20325 posts Club Captain
    Max Chem mode is gonna be quality
  • iSptmnky
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 12
    Leaving the UK today after two years. Absolutely loved the country, even though it's proper mad at times.
  • ccooaattssyy
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Leaving the UK today after two years. Absolutely loved the country, even though its proper mad at times.

Shame it's run by delinquents.
  • ccooaattssyy
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/ultimate-team/fut-icons#MID

Can't even spell Gattuso's name right. Lol.
  • xHerdie
    4003 posts National Call-Up

I think he will be a bit more expensive this year, probably one of the best CB options (outside the elite tier).
    Yeah him Kouli and Allan are going to be insane triangle
  • Gyan_33
    29003 posts Player of the Year
    https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/ultimate-team/fut-icons#MID

Can't even spell Gattuso's name right. Lol.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • iSptmnky wrote: »
    Leaving the UK today after two years. Absolutely loved the country, even though it's proper mad at times.

You couldn't have picked a better time to leave unless your kink is anarchy.
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah, that's one of the things that I would always find funny - February rolls around and I'd have some card like Martial that I bought soon after the game was released and I'd look at it and think "Huh, guess I paid 78k for this card for some reason."
  • Gyan_33

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to a Genk trio that can be bought for 1950 coins in total
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    PS access is now 10 hours apparently
  • iSptmnky
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    iSptmnky wrote: »

You couldn't have picked a better time to leave unless your kink is anarchy.

Haha yeah. Just in time I guess.
  • ccooaattssyy

Meanwhile I'm looking forward to a Genk trio that can be bought for 1950 coins in total

Realistically my starter team will be similar.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain

Team no money spent early days feels like FUT of old with my hipster hybrids
  • Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner
    Do some of you guys not think you have to spend at least something to get yourselves started or do some peeps just go with nothing ?
  • Pughy30
    25728 posts Player of the Year
    It sucks when you wanna build an Argentinian team but the CB options are absolute dire look at the state of this lot :D
    13247afef4363d52db74b69fa0140634.png
  • Gyan_33
    Crossland wrote: »
    Do some of you guys not think you have to spend at least something to get yourselves started or do some peeps just go with nothing ?

This is gonna be the first year I'm spending money on FP at the very start.
  • Pughy30 wrote: »
    It sucks when you wanna build an Argentinian team but the CB options are absolute dire look at the state of this lot :D
    13247afef4363d52db74b69fa0140634.png

Martinez is going to get an if soon i reckon. Already has Nice base stats tbh besides height :p 90 jumping though
  • Hicksy2011
    12904 posts Has That Special Something
    Lisandro Martinez looks great, I love a CB who would be the same rating at CDM as CB
    Admittedly the cupboard is a bit bare other than him
  • Pughy30
    25728 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah Martinez looks ridiculous for Ajax this season i watched a highlight of his assist for Promes last week so hopefully he can get an IF or two
  • Gyan_33
    All Serie A left wingers are awful
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator

Such P2W
  • holdenwait
    55476 posts National Treasure
    I dropped quite a lot last September, new job vibes and all.. $50 max this year (yeah right) well seeee
  • RealM
    5317 posts Big Money Move
    holdenwait wrote: »
    I dropped quite a lot last September, new job vibes and all.. $50 max this year (yeah right) well seeee

12 month promotion coming ;)
  • Crossland
    7604 posts League Winner

Didnt spend any at the start last Year and suffered really,I feel you gotta do summit even if it's just £30/£40 notes,hopefuly get something of note to build the piggy bank for Drogba and Pirlo ❤️
  • Gyan_33
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Such P2W

But I don't win
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Such P2W

But I don't win

P2RQALCSFKO