The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• James Libby
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    When does EA Access kick in for the United States? I'm a bit confused. Please advise.

Bump you savages.
  • Orison
    47695 posts FIFA Cover Star
    When does EA Access kick in for the United States? I'm a bit confused. Please advise.

Bump you savages.

4pm cet (3pm uk) on the 18th is when ea access will most likely be available.

Nobody knows in which time zone you live so subtract 6-9 hours from that.

Otherwise it will be midnight on the 19th, but same principle applies.
  • Gyan_33
    28919 posts Player of the Year
    Wasn't it 5pm UK on the 19th?
  • RealM
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    Need EA to throw a curve ball this year and release things at 7pm. I take my dog out at 6pm.
  • Scutch
    10431 posts Has That Special Something
    RealM wrote: »
    Need EA to throw a curve ball this year and release things at 7pm. I take my dog out at 6pm.

Maybe you should throw your dog a curve ball and take him out at 5pm :#
  • RealM
    5287 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »

Maybe you should throw your dog a curve ball and take him out at 5pm :#

She doesn't like change. Tea time is 5pm :p
  • James Libby
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

Bump you savages.

4pm cet (3pm uk) on the 18th is when ea access will most likely be available.

Nobody knows in which time zone you live so subtract 6-9 hours from that.

Otherwise it will be midnight on the 19th, but same principle applies.

So the early access time is still unconfirmed? Could be midnight, could be 4pm (UK time)? When will we know for sure?
  • Do they literally just decide a few days before it's released? It's just 6 days before it is released and we have no info or communication from EA. Surely that EA Andy geezer knows? How hard is it for EA to create a sticky on this forum with the release day information.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20414 posts Club Captain
    Do they literally just decide a few days before it's released? It's just 6 days before it is released and we have no info or communication from EA. Surely that EA Andy geezer knows? How hard is it for EA to create a sticky on this forum with the release day information.

They like us thirsty
  • Orison
    Yes, it is still unconfirmed and will most likely remain that way to allow for a soft release and not crash all servers they have.

Nhl did get released onto ea access at 4pm the day before it was supposed to tho and that's why people think it will be the same for fifa.
  • Hicksy2011
    12878 posts Has That Special Something
    Incredibly difficult
    I can’t remember which of the 5000 issues it was this year (I think it was to do with an objective) but there was a thread and it took about 4 days for anyone from EA to post what was going on, and that was only because Andy got tagged like 15 times in a couple of minutes and a riot was on the verge of breaking out
  • Orison
    sofyanm wrote: »

Is he stupid? Many central midfielders probably have more ingame stats than Sterling. It's called a more even contribution of stats. Pace makes for 2 ingame stats, physical is 4 already...
  • iSptmnky
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    Also, it's only 19 % off :naughty:
  • LuckyStrikE
    3315 posts National Call-Up
    RBailss wrote: »
    Can't wait to start the trading grind again!

Me too! EA better not mess with the tax like they did on Madden 20 and up it to 10%tax. Can hardly flip anything there. All about sniping.
  • Gyan_33
    sofyanm wrote: »

Is he stupid? Many central midfielders probably have more ingame stats than Sterling. It's called a more even contribution of stats. Pace makes for 2 ingame stats, physical is 4 already...

No dude it's just EA logic 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
  • Pughy30
    25679 posts Player of the Year
    One week until it’s out and I still haven’t even decided how to run my squad, tempted to go untradable only or go best possible Ligue 1
  • iSptmnky
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    One week until it’s out and I still haven’t even decided how to run my squad, tempted to go untradable only or go best possible Ligue 1

This early on I personally wouldn't go untradeable only.
  • Gyan_33
    As long as EA Access drops before like 7pm on the 19th it's fine by me.
  • Scutch
    Posted this in the other thread, but how good was Best back in Fifa 17? Fifa has gone backwards IMO for many aspects. You cannot beat a man like this with skill and pace anymore like you could back on 17. The pace on him, especially the second and last clip. Opposition players didn't have a clue how to cope with players like this:
    nrFTyLf.gif

KSNXKrX.gif

5BNTvQq.gif

M8sgCWr.gif

awc3C7J.gif
  • Gyan_33
    I've watched multiple pack openings now and I swear there's actually no way to tell if you've got a board or just a rare.
  • RebelRob
    5025 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Mystery Ball and King of the Hill is where it's at this year.

Mystery ball sounds good fun.

What’s king of the hill?

FIFA-20-Ultimate-Team-House-Rules-King-of-the-Hill.jpg

Stay in the box as it gets smaller to get goal boosts, then they keep moving around the pitch.

No fouls on it either.

Don't fancy that one, just be a shielding contest. Mystery ball looks a hoot though

As Dan said. If someone shielding just 2 foot him

giphy.gif

Sounds pretty sweet, my kind of game mode 😈

This in ut as well as mystery ball?
  • Scutch
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I've watched multiple pack openings now and I swear there's actually no way to tell if you've got a board or just a rare.

Yeah I know how to spot a walkout now, but nothing else.
  • Gyan_33

How to spot a rare or walkout is easy, but for a board not a clue.
  • holdenwait
    55337 posts National Treasure
    web app tradingggg bring it to meeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa

but with ea access being available on the ps4 for the first time, that might be a bit ruined tbh. will grind rivals/SB with a discard team with joy. advanced SBC's etc better be avail from the get go
  • Dan is Clutch
    24617 posts Club Captain

How to spot a rare or walkout is easy, but for a board not a clue.

The camera goes down the tunnel slower on a board/walkout pack. Probably hard to notice on videos but when you have the game it’s easy to see.
  • iSptmnky
    Would be great if EA actually bothered to create slightly cooler pack opening animations on the Web App / Companion App.
  • RBailss wrote: »
    Can't wait to start the trading grind again!

Me too! EA better not mess with the tax like they did on Madden 20 and up it to 10%tax. Can hardly flip anything there. All about sniping.

There would be uproar. Personally I wouldn't play FUT because of that out of principle.
  • Edu
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    EA should make all rewards and sbc tradeable.
  • WFCBagnall
    69554 posts Moderator
    Eoind wrote: »
    I've completed 23 league sbcs all year.

Not in 23 leagues as a whole, but as in 23 indiviual team sbcs.

18 of those were the japanese league run I did to get Ibarbo.

Safe to say leagues didn't interest me too much :joy:

One day I spent 17 straight hours on leagues.

1pm to 6am or something similar :weary: can’t even imagine

10 in the morning until 3 in the morning