The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• freakjas
    7162 posts Big Money Move
    Its so random that some players hold their value and some crash so hard.

Like why is sancho still 600k ( used him during ultimate tots when he was worth 900k) while auba crashed like 2 mil lmao
  • Idek
    12149 posts Has That Special Something
    How many of the available icon sbc's have people done? Just finished Inzaghi so I've done 18 of them
  • Libguy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Prices are insane :joy:
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Libguy wrote: »
    And thanks to the recent market volatility, we have now achieved true gfuel meta-nerd sweatlord status -

C247444-D-9-C21-4-A9-E-9-DE4-E06-FF7049-EC3.jpg

Also, I’m sort of scared to play WL. Is this everybody’s team now?

No. Everyone uses Cristiano Ronaldo.

Him and Eusebio are going right back in the team if this Auba isn’t amazing. Though Auba will probably be like 600k by the time I get around to selling him.
  • Grown93
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    How many of the available icon sbc's have people done? Just finished Inzaghi so I've done 18 of them

2. Eusebio and Moore.

Planning in do more just to open the packs :D
  • Skorpio_King
    5618 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Yep I'm totally expecting some icon related stuff tomorrow on the stream (which I'm not gonna be watching until it gets mentioned on the forums).

Dont get to hyped but im thinking it too,
  • freakjas

Moore, pele, cruyff, maradona and carlos
  • Dan is Clutch
    26488 posts Player of the Year

13. Also did loads of the other ones that expired. :joy:
  • FrankFrank
    2485 posts Fans' Favourite

Best(Upgrade), Dinho, Gullit, Eusebio, Blanc and Desailly.
  • Orison
    51881 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Libguy wrote: »
    And thanks to the recent market volatility, we have now achieved true gfuel meta-nerd sweatlord status -

C247444-D-9-C21-4-A9-E-9-DE4-E06-FF7049-EC3.jpg

Also, I’m sort of scared to play WL. Is this everybody’s team now?

Nah. Loads of people still have very weird teams.

I already matched a guy with NIF Robertson and Walker, another guy had Carvajal to get UCL Bale on full chem.

Da Costa is like 25k, these people probably just don't look at prices.
  • Hicksy2011
    14195 posts Has That Special Something
    At like 15 of the icon SBCs
    Done 4 this week
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    So disappointing when you dont get a walkout in 50k packs these days lol
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up

You are just not normal. You do SBCs to use on another SBC.

I did Blanc, Maradona, Gullit, Maldini.
  • Gyan_33
    33635 posts National Team Captain

You are just not normal. You do SBCs to use on another SBC.

I did Blanc, Maradona, Gullit, Maldini.

Wow you are so normal
  • GL
    8815 posts League Winner
    Daily reminder that Sixtech does not have a meta team
  • Sixtech
    GL wrote: »

Im about to have a meta team. Im about to buy Neymar and i also added Pogba to my squad. Just unsure if i should pick up the TOTY or TOTS.

There is one TOTY Neymar at 3 million BIN right now, in case anyone needs one.
  • GL
    8815 posts League Winner

Im about to have a meta team. Im about to buy Neymar and i also added Pogba to my squad. Just unsure if i should pick up the TOTY or TOTS.

I've had both, go for whichever one for chemistry purposes. They're pretty similar
  • freakjas
    i would do more icon sbcs but i just don‘t know who else to go for.
    I‘m pretty much stuck on my formation ( 433(4) ) as i just can‘t use any other one and with alaba and pogba my whole team besides my defence is done.

Only defender i thought about doing is maldini but idk.

• Sixtech

I've had both, go for whichever one for chemistry purposes. They're pretty similar

I think its better to use the TOTS on 7 chemistry than the TOTY with 10 chemistry dont you think? I want him to play winger.
  • Orison
    Is he about to add fullbacks to his non meta team tho
  • GL
    8815 posts League Winner

I think its better to use the TOTS on 7 chemistry than the TOTY with 10 chemistry dont you think? I want him to play winger.

They play exactly the same. The TOTY card design is dope too
  • Sixtech
    Orison wrote: »

Not sure about that mate. I used Robertson yesterday for 10 games and really disliked it. :(
  • kfcbucket21
    Just have the 86 x3, 85,84 left for cruyff
  • Grown93
    3870 posts National Call-Up

Not sure about that mate. I used Robertson yesterday for 10 games and really disliked it. :(

He is average for me too. TOTS Digne is way better.
  • Sixtech
    Grown93 wrote: »

He is average for me too. TOTS Digne is way better.

I also made the mistake of using that EPL TOTS Mendy on my Pogba SBCs. That was reta.rded.
  • Campino
    28034 posts Player of the Year
    I bought my full TOTS LFC squad (minus VVD, Firmino and Gomez for 2.347 mill

The total squad cost now is 1.616 million....I bought that team on Wednesday and haven’t played a single game with any card :D
  • Manutelli
    19415 posts World Class
    KuJ8ApI.png

Finally a 150k+ pull

Anybody got a Justin Bieber avatar for me? :lol:
  • Orison
    Pretty insane how everything is dropping, but my mid VdS is holding his 1Mil price.

A keeper that's now worth half of TOTS Mbappe (or more than TOTS Havertz) :D
  • WFCBagnall
    74374 posts Moderator
    Campino wrote: »
    I bought my full TOTS LFC squad (minus VVD, Firmino and Gomez for 2.347 mill

The total squad cost now is 1.616 million....I bought that team on Wednesday and haven’t played a single game with any card :D

You did want to get rid of your coins :smirk:
  • Ning
    1000 posts Professional
    Has anyone used Pink Pogba? It'd be tough to be worth TOTS Auba etc. prices I guess
  • kfcbucket21
    Ew just put Moore into Dihno and got 87 rodrigo and 83 casteels as my only boards :s