The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    78067 posts Moderator
    Tots Pepe is 95k :joy:

Might have to just pick one of him up :D
  • Moiizer
    9467 posts League Winner
    As much as this game has its negatives i dont ever remember playing another fifa in august.
  • jpsblue
    5220 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »
    98 and he will be cheaper than we think. Gift from EA at the close end of FIFA 19.

😂

They’re tighter than a ducks backside, we aren’t getting any gifts from them regardless of time of the year imo.

They could have made pogba a lot cheaper but didn’t. Maybe they didn’t want him too expensive as he was, but they’re also thick as 2 short planks so doubt they could accurately price an sbc to what they want.

to be fair they did make a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ load of sbcs really cheap last year at this point in the game

still expect hazard to be about 1m imo
  • Grifter
    1832 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started Henry with 450k and fodder. I’m down to 230k and only 1 x 86, 85 and 84 squad to go. The king is coming home!
  • holdenwait
    63413 posts Icon
    edited August 2019
    8 goals 8 assists from Ronaldo in 6 games and that's with one RQ at first few mins at 1-0. he's sublimeee o:)

and cruyff's finally starting to dominate from CCAM. having so much fun with it. still have 500k left but don't see any need for changes thus far. goretzka/robben first subs usually with bobby firmino coming in for cruyff in the last 5 mins for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and giggles . @MaddMike3711 decent amount of brazilian flair in there eh? ;)

EBC-Fo-NWk-AM2-Cb4.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    78067 posts Moderator
    Ronaldo has like 100 goals and 50 assists in 90 for me.

I don't get the hate on him.
  • Muzza11
    10540 posts Has That Special Something
    If he’s 99 rated I’m gonna complete him.
  • yeap absolutely delighted to see the bs in the "his workrates ruin him/he's lazy" bla bla bla reasoning first hand, he's every bit amazing as I hoped.
  • Muzza11
    10540 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Ronaldo has like 100 goals and 50 assists in 90 for me.

I don't get the hate on him.

Haven’t used him this year but I reckon everyone hates him last year and are still basing it off that.
  • jpsblue
    holdenwait wrote: »
    yeap absolutely delighted to see the bs in the "his workrates ruin him/he's lazy" bla bla bla reasoning first hand, he's every bit amazing as I hoped.

the people who dont like him are the little meta ❤️❤️❤️❤️ that play with cr7 or small, agile and nimble players
  • Idek
    15327 posts World Class
    Thought they would bring out a new eworld cup sbc as soon as yesterday's expired
  • Ian_Ando08
    10647 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »
    yeap absolutely delighted to see the bs in the "his workrates ruin him/he's lazy" bla bla bla reasoning first hand, he's every bit amazing as I hoped.

the people who dont like him are the little meta **** that play with cr7 or small, agile and nimble players

R9 is meta 😂
  • freakjas
    8888 posts League Winner
    Idek wrote: »
    Thought they would bring out a new eworld cup sbc as soon as yesterday's expired

Iirc they usually just release one per weekend.
  • jpsblue
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »

the people who dont like him are the little meta **** that play with cr7 or small, agile and nimble players

R9 is meta 😂

lol i meant in terms of the players that dont need to be learnt how to use, like neymar, mbappe etc. any person bad at the game can pick up the controller and use themeffectivelyy, but not R9. gotta learn how to use his fat body
  • Pughy30
    26998 posts Player of the Year
    Really hope we get some new icon stats soon. I got a feeling EA are gonna drag it out over 9 days and reveal an icon per day
  • Gyan_33
    38665 posts World Cup Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Really hope we get some new icon stats soon. I got a feeling EA are gonna drag it out over 9 days and reveal an icon per day

Wouldn't care as long as that started this weekend. Want to see those Drogba and Essien cards so much.
  • freakjas
    8888 posts League Winner
    Btw what was this icon thing that‘s in the code?
    Guaranteed icon sbc?
  • freakjas
    8888 posts League Winner
    edited August 2019
    Also 50k pack for the ewc is out

Not bad considering its incredibly cheap.

6PhXuK6.jpg
  • I only got an OTW Almiron but whatevs. 300k short of Pogba SBC without selling Marquinhos+Lala.. so might as well do that amazing looking Alaba I suppose? have Robben and Goretzka to link if need be , but he'd be a sub anyways.

also do we expect this new et of swap cards to have dynamic pics?
  • Idek
    15327 posts World Class
    An 84 and 2 83's from that 50k
  • Pughy30
    26998 posts Player of the Year
    I know some people would rather pour salt in their eyes than buy the ultimate edition of fifa 20 but if you're planning to get it then there's only 2 days left until the deal where you get a free OTW expires
  • Tsarov
    5461 posts Big Money Move
    8 goals 8 assists from Ronaldo in 6 games and that's with one RQ at first few mins at 1-0. he's sublimeee o:)

and cruyff's finally starting to dominate from CCAM. having so much fun with it. still have 500k left but don't see any need for changes thus far. goretzka/robben first subs usually with bobby firmino coming in for cruyff in the last 5 mins for **** and giggles . @MaddMike3711 decent amount of brazilian flair in there eh? ;)

EBC-Fo-NWk-AM2-Cb4.jpg

@holdenwait Marquinhos review?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    RTTF Nacho and MOTM Deulofeu, not bad
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    No board from the 50k pack. Cheers EA.
  • ha032742
    37919 posts Moderator
    No board from the 50k pack. Cheers EA.

81 Davies as the highest in mine
  • Tsarov
    edited August 2019
    Discard 10 000 Dabbur. Did not expect anything else.
  • Hollandman
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    Expecting tonight some bundle Sbcs?
  • Tsarov
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Expecting tonight some bundle Sbcs?

Yes. Hazard and additional SBC.
  • Grown93
    3896 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS Wijnaldum. Around 75k :D
  • Grown93
    3896 posts National Call-Up
    Icon SBC maybe. Was leaked during the night. I posted it some pages back. Contain 1 base, mid and prime