The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • Manutelli
    19804 posts World Class
    Manutelli wrote: »
    TOTS Ilicic.

    Going straight into PIM Schmeichel

    STOt811.png

    From the 50k pack...

  • jpsblue
    4671 posts National Call-Up
    got fut birthday hernandez from the eworldcup sbc
  • Littleland95
    17473 posts Moderator
    Got Coquelin as best in the 45k pack. :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    35118 posts World Cup Winner
    Who cares about the e World Cup, reveal the new icons.
  • RBailss
    13181 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Who cares about the e World Cup, reveal the new icons.

    Tonight 6pm imo.
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    is there going to be viewership rewards for the eworldcup? they havent said anything yet on twitter

    just saw futwiz marco is beating nicholas 2-0

    99 Pelé, tots auba. They tweeted a couple mins ago
  • Dan is Clutch
    26922 posts Player of the Year
    SBC for a 45k pack up by the way!
  • Ian_Ando08
    9619 posts League Winner
    edited August 2019
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Eworld cup SBC is out guys 45k pack reward

    @Dan is Clutch WAKE UP
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    Holy sshjdjsksnfuejamslfnjdjakakamandhffj
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    I just opened the best pack of my entire life
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    Hold on a min i‘ll upload it. Wtffff
  • Scutch
    13272 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Hold on a min i‘ll upload it. Wtffff

    inb4 Welbeck.
  • Dan is Clutch
    26922 posts Player of the Year
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Eworld cup SBC is out guys 45k pack reward

    @Dan is Clutch WAKE UP

    Apologies. :joy:
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    edited August 2019



    And no its not just mahrez lmao.

    Wtf
  • RBailss
    13181 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »



    And no its not just mahrez lmao.

    Wtf

    Nice pull dude.
  • GL
    9736 posts League Winner
    What was it? Can’t see on mobile
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »
    What was it? Can’t see on mobile

    Tots reus who somehow didnt walk out. Also 89 mahrez and 86 pedro.
  • Scutch
    13272 posts Has That Special Something
    Decent that. Probably around 100k worth there, with latest prices.
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    Yeah thats why i immediately checked his price haha.
    He‘s actually 1.3 mil so quite decent
  • Gyan_33
    35118 posts World Cup Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    What was it? Can’t see on mobile

    Tots reus who somehow didnt walk out. Also 89 mahrez and 86 pedro.

    It's based on quick sell value.
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    What was it? Can’t see on mobile

    Tots reus who somehow didnt walk out. Also 89 mahrez and 86 pedro.

    It's based on quick sell value.

    Ah makes sense actually. Didn‘t even realize all tots quick sell for 10k.
  • Hicksy2011
    14739 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    What was it? Can’t see on mobile

    Tots reus who somehow didnt walk out. Also 89 mahrez and 86 pedro.

    It's based on quick sell value.

    Had two packs already this week where UCL MOTM Blind has popped up only to find two TOTS players hidden in the pack too
    Absolutely love it
  • jpsblue
    4671 posts National Call-Up
    why are some price ranges of cards weird? like carniball inaki is 42k minimum, barely sells. tots savanier minimum is like 53k, and he isn't selling, tots borja iglesias minimum is 36k and he barely sells
  • Hollandman
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    jpsblue wrote: »
    why are some price ranges of cards weird? like carniball inaki is 42k minimum, barely sells. tots savanier minimum is like 53k, and he isn't selling, tots borja iglesias minimum is 36k and he barely sells

    Packed Borja yesterday and his min was 11k
  • Manutelli
    19804 posts World Class
    edited August 2019
    Started off with 200k and some untradables to do PIM Schmeichel. Now down to 170k, packed the following players (including TOTS Ndombele which I sold) in the MM, esports SBC and Schmeichel SBC. Already quick sold some other cards I got in packs but didn't sell for over quick sell value.

    2OpkCA4.png


    Best thing is, this team combined isn't even worth as much as the 88 winter upgrade Van Dijk I got as most valuable card this Fifa (sold for 220k)



  • holdenwait wrote: »
    4.5 hours , 250k coins after packed goodies sold + euse/blanc/lottar/bunch of reds i didn't care about anymore/perisic.. and voilaaaa. never thought I would have gullit + cruyff AND ronaldo.. insanity since i was down to 150k at some point before tots started without having any one of them. it's been a good year >:)
    a1706a3cf6d88adaa194c4a1e1afd2d2.png

    Two Ronnies up top?

    Yup, well 4231 with R9 up top and CR-Cruyff-Richarlison behind (for now, FB Firmino survived too). Still at 650k so tempted to still plug in someone new in place of richarlison but we'll see.

    Only played one game last night before passing out (2g1a debut) but seeing them celebrate together embracing the fans was a touching moment :smiley:
  • jpsblue
    4671 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    why are some price ranges of cards weird? like carniball inaki is 42k minimum, barely sells. tots savanier minimum is like 53k, and he isn't selling, tots borja iglesias minimum is 36k and he barely sells

    Packed Borja yesterday and his min was 11k

    im on ps4 its so weird. i cant sell this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 93 savanier card cause his minimum is 53k..
  • Muzza11
    9432 posts Has That Special Something
    How much do we reckon Hazard will cost to do?
  • freakjas
    7610 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    why are some price ranges of cards weird? like carniball inaki is 42k minimum, barely sells. tots savanier minimum is like 53k, and he isn't selling, tots borja iglesias minimum is 36k and he barely sells

    Packed Borja yesterday and his min was 11k

    im on ps4 its so weird. i cant sell this **** 93 savanier card cause his minimum is 53k..

    Yeah its really annoying. Especially cause you don‘t wanna quick sell them cause they‘re 10k then haha.
    Been trying to sell 4 of them since yesterday and only one sold so far.
  • GL
    9736 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    How much do we reckon Hazard will cost to do?

    Probably as much as Pogba did initially
Sign In or Register to comment.