The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Scutch
    11901 posts Has That Special Something
    A or B, guys? I have 1.1m coins. Would have done Pogba already but it's a lot of coins on another untradeable.

A
    412122.jpg

B
    412122-2.jpg
  • Littleland95
    17151 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »
    A or B, guys? I have 1.1m coins. Would have done Pogba already but it's a lot of coins on another untradeable.

A
    412122.jpg

B
    412122-2.jpg

A for me.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner
    B games over who cares about coins or how many untradeables at this stage
  • GL
    7503 posts League Winner
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

Scutch cares
  • Scutch
    GL wrote: »

Scutch cares

Exactly. Game isn't over yet, there's still at least 100 people playing every WL ;)
  • GL
    7503 posts League Winner

Scutch cares

Exactly. Game isn't over yet, there's still at least 100 people playing every WL ;)

A btw
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner

Scutch cares

i still play the WL but the games over regarding coins mate, your team can compete regardless

live a little
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner
    Scutch gonna be counting his coins the day before fifa20 release

"BUT THERES STILL 18 HOURS OF GAME TIME LEFT"

1 million coins at the top zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Scutch
    I guess my current defence isn't too bad (even though Blanc is a liability at times). Plus I'd get packs back with Pogba. But at the sacrifice of Vieira who'd be dropped. I mean, I could even use TOTS Auoar instead as he's on the bench. This game, man.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner
    I guess my current defence isn't too bad (even though Blanc is a liability at times). Plus I'd get packs back with Pogba. But at the sacrifice of Vieira who'd be dropped. I mean, I could even use TOTS Auoar instead as he's on the bench. This game, man.

i get you mate! @Scutch i dropped vieira for pogba and dont miss him im using Gullit and Pogba CDMs

or gullit as lone cdm

no difference tbh as far as ive seen
  • Dan is Clutch
    25784 posts Player of the Year
    I wonder when we’ll get the news today. Hopefully earlier than 6!
  • Scutch

i get you mate! @Scutch i dropped vieira for pogba and dont miss him im using Gullit and Pogba CDMs

or gullit as lone cdm

Who's your keeper?
  • sofyanm
    2315 posts Fans' Favourite
    Should i put Red Salah in a SBC? :D
  • jenksiee123
    21971 posts Club Captain

Are the other icons not being announced today?
  • holdenwait
    58154 posts National Treasure
    sofyanm wrote: »

threw him in for cruyff, no regrets
  • sofyanm
    holdenwait wrote: »

don't like Cruyff when i tried him, he might go into Pele
    PIM Blanc might going in too just bought Militao for 360k
  • Scutch

I almost used him in the 89 for Pogba last night. I just don't use him, but everyone raves over him.
  • holdenwait
    58154 posts National Treasure
    holdenwait wrote: »

don't like Cruyff when i tried him, he might go into Pele
    PIM Blanc might going in too just bought Militao for 360k

no regrets part was for having gotten rid of my red salah, i should've gone for R9 or Pele also as far as the icon part, not crazy about cruyff :D
  • Campino
    27542 posts Player of the Year
    Unpopular opinion

Pro evo feels really nice after a few games of adjustment
  • sofyanm

I almost used him in the 89 for Pogba last night. I just don't use him, but everyone raves over him.

yeah same, he's good but Sterling is better as sub
  • sofyanm
    issa rip

d0bc4a15063fec30450fe5c8b2162c4f.png
    b96016a1ce798023a6805e3b3cb65f55.png
  • Scutch
    The game can be so confusing, though.

When the gameplay is good, players perform to/above their stats. Prime Eusebio is still the best striker I've used in the game (although TOTY Mbappe runs him close). However, when the gameplay is poor, a LOT of players make you wonder why you wasted your time with their SBC or spent coins on getting them. No word of a lie, if I hadn't witnessed how good Eusebio or Socrates or Cruyff actually were, I'd have sold them off or used them in an SBC. There's some games I play and they are terrible. Literally awful. The inconsistency with the gameplay can make or break your team, so I can understand why some people "don't get on with Cruyff/x" because in a lot of games, I don't either. But then there's that one game where you see what he can actually do and you think, wow. Just wow.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25784 posts Player of the Year

Are the other icons not being announced today?

I guess maybe another icon will be announced today but no idea.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner

or gullit as lone cdm

Who's your keeper?

My keeper is Big Pete
  • Tof33z
    6985 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion

If you could play it online feasibly, I might have given it a proper try

But also content, even though ea balls it up often. I'd miss that part too much
  • Finesse_4days
    8047 posts League Winner

When the gameplay is good, players perform to/above their stats. Prime Eusebio is still the best striker I've used in the game (although TOTY Mbappe runs him close). However, when the gameplay is poor, a LOT of players make you wonder why you wasted your time with their SBC or spent coins on getting them. No word of a lie, if I hadn't witnessed how good Eusebio or Socrates or Cruyff actually were, I'd have sold them off or used them in an SBC. There's some games I play and they are terrible. Literally awful. The inconsistency with the gameplay can make or break your team, so I can understand why some people "don't get on with Cruyff/x" because in a lot of games, I don't either. But then there's that one game where you see what he can actually do and you think, wow. Just wow.

"That one game" lol, Cruyff feels good in atleast 70% of games for me, you must have very poor gameplay if PIM Cruyff is only good on rare occasions.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner
    Unpopular opinion

guessing you wont be buying fifa then? ill give it a month
  • Ian_Ando08
    8249 posts League Winner
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Unpopular opinion

If you could play it online feasibly, I might have given it a proper try

But also content, even though ea balls it up often. I'd miss that part too much

unfortunately Konami dont have the budget to keep the game smooth online and i doubt they ever will...

isnt PES literally the only game they make nowadays?
  • Scutch

"That one game" lol, Cruyff feels good in atleast 70% of games for me, you must have very poor gameplay if PIM Cruyff is only good on rare occasions.

I need to record my gameplay somehow, mate. You wouldn't believe it. I know I keep harping on about the gameplay and BS mechanics and the game is against me blah blah, but until you actually see what I'm dealing with, it's hard to back up my claims. And folk say watch your games back and replays etc. That doesn't alter the fact when I press to pass the damn ball 3 yards and it goes to an opposition player, or my players lunge and the button delay is so bad I can press shoot and 4 or 5 seconds later when I want to change my mind and pass it instead it still remembers I've pressed the shoot button, it's infuriating.

All good and well saying it's a game and that's RNG and deal with it, but I get into such a competitive mindset that I can't just switch that off.
  • sofyanm
    issa rip 2

88 rated team
    12f92231ce0f3d5976cebdaca0d18145.png
    84fa687cad2a9e5f96f67b16ab42fd95.png